The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm a tree  Left_bar_bleue150/150I'm a tree  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

I'm a tree  Empty
PostSubject: I'm a tree    I'm a tree  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 am

I went to the paint station. I wanted to learn how to hide myself. I followed the instructor exactly. I did an okay job. I tried it a few more times. Then I did my face. Then I tried some items. This was easy for me.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

I'm a tree  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a tree    I'm a tree  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:12 pm

I had decided painting would come in handy, I walked over and that was when I noticed Hunter was there. I didn't really mind though so I went and listened to the teacher. After I did I began to try and blend my self in with a wall that was set up there and began to paint my arm and tried working in detail.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

I'm a tree  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a tree    I'm a tree  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:15 pm

I notice Estrella nearby me. "Here, if you do even strokes it's much easier." I demonstrated it to her. "See? It's much easier. Also, use a bigger brush. The games will be done by the time you finish with that small brush." I hand her the new brush.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

I'm a tree  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a tree    I'm a tree  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:32 pm

When Hunter came over and taught me different strokes I smiled. Although I wanted to snap at him when he told me about using a bigger brush but I suppose it was helpful and he had a valid point. I used the brush he gave me started to do even strokes like he told me to. "Like that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

I'm a tree  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a tree    I'm a tree  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:40 pm

"That's exactly it. If you do that in the games, you'll look just like a tree. Keep up the good work." After I had a brown base coating on my right arm I took a smaller brush and started to add details.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

I'm a tree  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a tree    I'm a tree  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:45 pm

I kept doing the even stokes on my arm with the brown like paint to cover my arm. For a bit I had to go and pace for a bit because I couldn't simply sit still that long, I came back and finished the brown base and then I watched him do the details trying to observe what he was doing and I tried to do the same thing to add details.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

I'm a tree  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a tree    I'm a tree  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:49 pm

I looked at Estrella did the details on her arm. "Don't be so perfect about this one. Follow your hands. Remember, tree bark is messy. Not perfect. If you make it perfect people with know that you aren't really a tree."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

I'm a tree  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a tree    I'm a tree  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:03 pm

I smile. "Thanks for the tips." I say nicely and then began to work on it. After a few minutes I finished and smiled. I then went and washed my arm off. I didn't know what to do next, I was rather tired out by now. I had been doing training all day but in the games I'd have no time to rest so I had to push my self. I began walking for a bit and decided to go back to the agility course. "Bye Hunter." I say waving and I left.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

I'm a tree  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a tree    I'm a tree  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:08 pm

"Bye!" Then I went and washed off my arm too. It took a while but all the paint finally went away after tons of scrubbing. Then I decided that I would go to a different station too. I left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm a tree  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a tree    I'm a tree  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a tree
Page 1 of 1