The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cliff Time

Go down 
+3
Loki
JeromeOf6
Sorella
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Cliff Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Cliff Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Cliff Time - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:59 am

Josh felt Maria go into his bag, he was slightly happy yet he knew that all she really was in there for was to go to sleep, nothing else. He finally dozed off into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Cliff Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Cliff Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 am

After a bit I noticed that Josh's breathing was even which meant he was asleep. I sighed lightly and closed my eyes, I wasn't asleep yet all I could do was think. Think about home, think about today, think about tomorrow, and after that all my thoughts were poured out of my brain relaxing me.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:23 am

Rhea looked over that the sleeping tributes for a moment. She remained quiet, being careful not to wake them up. She sat close to the fire, knowing that Heppa was lying on her blanket as well as the one Rhea draped over her after they pulled her out of the river. She shivered a bit, but just rubbed her arms for warmth. She could have gotten into the sleeping bag with Brandon, but she decided not to. She could only imagine how awkward it would be for him to wake up and see her sleeping the the same bag as him. No for now she decided it would be best to stay up as long as she could and only get in the bag when she couldn't stand being awake any longer. She didn't want to dream again, she didn't want to sleep and see the face of the tributes she attacked or the crocodiles. For now, she just needed to fight off sleep, if could stay awake for her shift she would be fine. She couldn't sleep now.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:26 am

Josh started to dream. It was of him and his sister kylie walking along and talking. But then she started sinking. Like in quicksand, just like how his district partner died. He was actually able to save her. But then out of nowhere a river popped out behind them and snow jumped out and grabbed her. He finally saved her. Then he was on a metal plate at the beginning of the games. His sister was on another plate a few yards away. She was screaming and he ran to help her, under his feet he heard a beep and it started to explode but then he woke up. He was panting. He felt bad because he probably woke Maria.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Cliff Time - Page 4 Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa woke to the sound of birds chirping and wind blowing. She sat up and wondered how long she had slept. She turned to the others. Maria was asleep and Josh was awake, panting probably from a nightmare. Rhea was sitting up. Heppa walked over to her and sat. "We should wake up Maria, we need to get going if we want to find Chaos." She said. Heppa yawned for a second and then she mended to the fire which was just a glow now.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:00 pm

It appears Heppa had been mistaken about Josh being awake. He was asleep. Maria as well, who had shifted during the night to use Josh's shoulder as a pillow for her head.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Josh finally woke up from his slumber, he noticed Maria on his shoulder. he smiled. he knew his sister kylie would be laughing right now. he didnt want to wake her but he had to get up, he hopped out and shifted the sleeping bag so she could use part of the bag as a pillow now. he walked up to Heppa. "did anything happen last night?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:40 pm

I eventually had fallen asleep last night after I switched with Ari for one shift and then I came back to sleep. During my slumber I hadn't woken up once. I could sense it was morning and I felt shifting and that made me open my eyes but I realized Josh must have gotten out of the sleeping bag. I soon climbed out as well. Everyone else was already awake. "Alright so, we'll drink a little bit of water, have a little bit of water, and then pack up." I said. "After that I will tell you all what's over on the south cliff as we don't have time to go over there right now." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Rhea could hear the other tributes starting to stir. She hadn't gotten much sleep last night, only a few hours when she switched off with Maria for a shift. But even then her sleep was broken. She shared the sleeping bag with Brandon for a few hours and that was awkward to say the least. Fortunately he did not wake up when she entered and exited the sleeping bag and that was good. She barely knew him and having to share sleeping arrangements at a time like this was just weird. She nodded to Heppa and Maria as they decided they would go off the cliffs. "Were you guys warm last night Heppa? I know you slept alone, I was pretty warm sleeping next to Brandon. I assume it was the same for you Maria?" She raised her eyebrow a little, then gave her a playful smile. "Anyone mind sharing some water? I'm so thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:52 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Josh blushed a little but tried to hide it, had she seen the way maria slept? this would definitley make for a good story. "alright" says josh as he hands her his unused water bottle from his backpack. "so what happened at the south cliffs maria?" josh said, trying to the change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:01 pm

I frowned at Rhea's words, what was she talking about. I pulled out my beef strip to nibble on it again and then returned it. After that I drank a little bit of water and settled it in my backpack. "What do you mean Rhea?" I asked and then held up a finger to Josh telling him to give me a minute, I wanted to know what happened, and the fact that he had been blushing and trying to hide it made me wonder.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Rhea looked at both Josh and Maria, "It really wasn't anything serious." Rhea stood up and took a sip from Josh's water bottle. "I mean I couldn't help but cuddle up next to Brandon in that sleeping bag. Its not easy being totally separated when you are confined to a small space like that." Rhea smiled. She could tell Josh was feeling uncomfortable and Maria was almost oblivious. It was like watching Roe and Evie back home, except those two didn't have the fear of being killed looming over them at all times. She set the bottle down next to Josh. "Thanks, I didn't think about grabbing a water bottle at the Cornucopia."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Some rocks could be heard breaking off the edge of the cliff, perhaps Rhea's explanation was not enough?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 pm

The two just looked at Rhea, still oblivious it seemed. She shook her head a bit. "The Capitol must have enjoyed the kiss you gave him yesterday. And now they want more. Romance is a good angle to play," she crossed her arms. "You opened pandora's box. And they are going to want more of it, so get used to it. Besides what could it hurt, you might actually discover you have feelings." She smiled sweetly at the two of them and then went to pack her blanket and put it into her empty quiver.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:25 pm

I stared at Rhea, what the hell happened while I was sleeping though? She wasn't telling me and I wanted to know, she was going around tables and talking about other things I knew. I sighed and packed up my things and then slipped my bag on and grabbed my swords. I turned to Josh, "She obviously isn't tell me what happened when I was sleeping, you obviously know." I said, "Tell me are you can have a fun ride down the cliff." I said, I was growing impatient and I wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Josh's face was read right about now. "well your head was... on my shoulder when i woke up, im guessing you were using me as a pillow..." all josh could think to say was..... "i like trains" he whispered under his breath so no one heard him. "yes maria now you know what happened and you dont have to throw me off."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:36 pm

The ground beneath Rhea and Maria's feet began to suddenly give way. It starts sliding off the side of the cliff, Rhea manages to dive to safety, landing against Brandon, but Maria is unable to get to safety, she makes a desperate jump for the cliffside, but it appears she won't make it. Josh is left to save her, or watch her fall to her death.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Josh reaches out his hand. he finally acted completely off of instinct. this was the first time he has acted completely without thought. he grabbed maria with both hands and pulls her up. "wow wasn't that... unexpected" he was sweating, but luckily he stopped blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

The ground started to go out underneath her. She could only try to jump and make it back to stable ground. She fell into Brandon as she made it to the other side, then turned. She saw as Maria wasn't able to make it and was now falling. The only person who could save her was Josh, and he reached his arms out to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Those bloody gamemakers liked to toy with me didn't they? One minute I was standing and the next I was getting close to my death, did they really not want me around? Soon enough Josh was able to get me and pull me back up. When he did I planted my swords in the ground and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. I didn't want to fall again, I didn't want to die I just didn't want to be that close to death, no not at all. "Thank you." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:05 pm

A tear dripped down Maria's face, out of view from the other tributes.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:32 pm

(Finally go my power back. YAY)

This is just.... Fleur must be raging. " I'll just be... Somewhere." I go a few meters away from my fellow tributes. "Fleur, it's not what it looks like." I say loudy, making sure she knows that I have no feelings for Rhea. Then I go back to the others and look at Maria and Josh. "Don't you have a boyfriend at home Maria? That guy you mentioned in the interviews?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Rhea scrambled as she hit Brandon. "Sorry, but thanks for breaking my fall a little." She smiled at him but he ran off. What was his problem? She looked over to Maria and Josh, "we can talk later, we need to get off the cliffs. They are weak and more of it might start crumbling. It isn't safe here anymore." She grabbed her things and started to run down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliff Time
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next