The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cliff Time

Go down 
+3
Loki
JeromeOf6
Sorella
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Cliff Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Cliff Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Cliff Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Code:
Cliff Time - Page 5 Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa nodded to Rhea. "Yeah, we should go look for Chaos." She said. To Heppa, Chaos was unfinished business and she wanted to finish. Heppa followed Rhea after gathering her things.

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Cliff Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Cliff Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:40 pm

Josh got his bearings back and saw Maria grabbing on to him. "Alright finding chaos is our next priority" he stated, losening his grip so that Maria could let go. "Does anybody have any idea idea where he is?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:45 pm

I sighed and after I got my footing back and I got a good sense I picked my swords up, "I think we should go check on Snow first and then think about finding Chaos, Chaos could be anywhere." I said and then walked down the side to come up and I took up the front, it was my spot and neither Heppa or Rhea were taking lead. I was leader and that was final.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Maria's eyes were still wet from crying as she took the front spot in the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Time   Cliff Time - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliff Time
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5