The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin!

Go down 
+13
Balisugar
Rccheetah
DinoLily
Ariiyoko
JeromeOf6
Northwoman
Cowvus
Glaceon
Augsp
Demeses
Chiiyoko
Sorella
Loki
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Genevieve lifted her eyebrows in surprise as Chaos said she could go with them. She had not been expecting that. She had though it was more likely for him to try and shoot her again. This was probably only temporary though. Genevieve shrugged mentally, she would take what she could get. Right now they all seemed to want to go to the river. Heppa took off towards it without waiting for anyone else. Chaos followed and motioned for everyone else to do the same. So Genevieve made sure her quiver full of apples was on tight and took off after him and Heppa.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:21 pm

(Augsp, of all that, only 1 apple is left, please check the supply list and edit accordingly)
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:21 pm

( and all of the npcs are dead Razz )
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:23 pm

"Wait a second, I will catch up with you in a bit," Chaos called to the pack leaving and went to the girl from 4. "Here let me help you with some stuff, here is a mace you can use," He tossed it to her and tightened his bagpack. "Be careful okay, there might still be some people here,"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:24 pm

She followed the careers as they went to go make camp. It was obvious none of them trusted on another and they were already starting to get protective over the things they collected. She put the knife, apples and blanket into the empty quiver she had picked up and slung it over her shoulder. It made a nice pack. Then keeping the spear in her hand she moved along. Rhea looked back to see Genevieve still there. Why hadn't she escaped yet? She slowed a bit so that she was standing next to the girl. "Genevieve. You have to get out of here, it isn't safe for you or me if you stay. " Rhea looked at her seriously. She could tell Chaos was mad already that the girl had tagged along and he was the last person she wanted to make mad. She mouthed out the words"Go find the other districts." Rhea could only hope the girl took the hint.

Supplies: 1 spear, 1 blanket, 3 apples, 1 knife, 1 empty quiver(used as a pack)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Genevieve glanced at Rhea. She had to leave? Some ally Rhea was. But still, she was probably right. Geneveve gave Rhea one final glare to show her feelings before melting to the back of the group. Then she quietly turned and ran off. She didn't actually know where she was going, all she knew was she had to get away from them. They wouldn't miss her.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:30 pm

I ran into the cornicopia to salvage a sword or axe i found a club that was well balanced.
I raced out of that to find josh and the rest of my allys. Shit careers are following me i need a distraction. I hide behind a tree and toss a rock into the surrounding area and take off in the oposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:33 pm

(I HATE TIME ZONES!! DX I manage to stay up till 3am to JUST miss it when I conked out. TT... Well. damn.)

Once Skye had everything sorted and planned in his head, he stared at the timer, counting down the last few seconds. He was ready to run like he never ran before. All of a sudden there was a huge explosion which mask out the gong went off and everything was happening at top speed. Skye stunned a few seconds but they were costly to him. Skye ran towards the cornucopia and grabbed his most essential weapon, the bow. He cursed under his breath, seeing everything left was nothing he could use, but his ally had taken the arrows. Would she share? ...Skye's a goner if he doesn't get anything useful. As soon as he had those he slid the quiver around his waist as he made a dash for the nearest item on his list and grabbed what seemed important to him. Once he grabbed everything he needed, or in this case could, he turned to see the bloodbath starting. He glanced towards the other careers who looked thrilled. Looks like Megan will have fun here.

Before he knew it, it was over and Skye didn't have to kill anyone yet. He headed over to the careers to see what they decided to do. Looking at his miserable weapons, he's gonna need to made a miracle happen to win this.

Skye took: 1 bow, 1 shovel, 1 club,
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:43 pm

I had to make my way to the pond or the group would leave me behind and i would be alone. So i made my way towards the pond area and avoid being seen by the naked eye of the tributes.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Now that both of the people from district 4 were here, Chaos smiled and motioned to them
"Meet down by the river, we go hunting then." He made sure both of them were okay. And brushed back his hair, "Now hurry," He said and ran off, making a foot made path so they could follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:31 am

(To be fair, Aug.. none of those things were left when you came by and grabbed them unless Gaz added more and also there was only one mace and Brandon has it. Just thought I'd mention.)
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:39 am

(I hate timezones....can't i at least have a backpack and a knife?)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:41 am

(Well I'll bend it so you can have apple, and two knives. Considering time zones are hard for you.)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:21 am

(chaos passed megan a mace didn't he? :O^^)
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 am

(Hooray an extra mace.......wonder if i should use it...isnt her specialty....)
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:41 am

I stayed on top of the Cornucopia until they had all left. I hoped down, finding only an Apple, and a shovel left. I Sighed, well, this is what I get for not fighting in the first place. I pocketed the apple, and strapped the shovel to my back heading off towards the Foggy zone, remembering how ever one said they were going to the river. "Some One Help me now...", was all I could say.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue135/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Sky Peterson
Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Tumblr_m3b3s0TF3A1qf8e75o2_500
"I'm sorry, do I know you? I've had trouble remembering lately."

..::To be hurt::..
..::To feel lost::..
..::To be left out in the dark::..
..::To be kicked when your down::..
..::To feel like you're being pushed around::..

Sky managed to get to the Cornucopia. He was beginning to get really hungry, as well as thirsty. He knew he could make a snare, which he would do once he set up camp. He went over to the large Cornucopia, and looked around. There wasn't much left, and Sky was glad that the Careers weren't present. H didn't see much. A single apple, as well as a shovel and two clubs.
"It's better than nothing..." He shrugs. Sky takes the apple, and shoves it up the wet suit sleeve, which hurts his arm and makes it look lumpy. He takes the shovel, and one of the clubs. It wouldn't do him much good in hunting, but he could think of something.

[right]..::To be on the edge of breaking down ::..
..::And no one's there to save you ::..
..::And if you don't know what it's like ::..
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:15 pm

(Just like to point out Aug and Chii... There was only ONE mace and Brandon got it first.)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:17 pm

(Club and Mace are different, there was 1 mace, but 4 clubs.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Arena :: 28th Arena :: The Sinking Forest :: Cornucopia-
Jump to: