The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin!

Go down 
+13
Balisugar
Rccheetah
DinoLily
Ariiyoko
JeromeOf6
Northwoman
Cowvus
Glaceon
Augsp
Demeses
Chiiyoko
Sorella
Loki
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Chaos happily took her back, Heppa and him were the ulitmate fighting team. The wet blood still rang down his sword, he smirked for a moment before licking it. He gasped, it tasted good. His grin welted down as he saw another tribute running, he saw the spear in his hand and got an aim ready. He ran forward and hurled it forward, it struck the tribute in the back.

He hurried over before anyone could take his kill. Oh it was that District 5 boy, it's Rhea districts. He gingerly looked over to see Rhea kill someone, oh well. He shrugged and turned the moaning boy around before ripping out the spear. "District 5, hello." He grinned and bended down to him. The boy spit blood in his face, Chaos twitched his eye before calming down.

"Well, it looks like someone wants to die EARLY!" He screamed and brung down his foot on the neck. It only took one stomp and the boy died. He ripped the spear and brought it down onto the body mupilte times and then stabbing the boy in the face more times. He stepped back and looked at his work, pleased. He dashed back to Heppa and stood behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Rha just ran knocking lost tributes out of her way. She stopped realizing a blanket wasn't going to do her much good. She looked back and saw the fighting. It was gruesome, and she killed that girl. Killed her like one would kill a bug. But these were the games and there wasnt a way to escape that fact. She could see Chaos' red hair and so she ran. She ran to him, sprinting the whole way. Heppa was there. She lifted her spear, "Guys!"
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Code:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa grinned. Chaos was getting kill after kill. Then Heppa spotted a tribute trying to get something from the Cornucopia. Heppa smirked. She launched an arrow into the girls heart. Her name was Bluebell, or something. Then Heppa saw Rhea. "Protect the Cornucopia. Don't let anyone get anything." Heppa said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=836&filename=chaos2

Chaos turned around as he heard Rhea, he smiled. An angel in the pure mess, it was nice to see though she was holding a spear. Heppa was still fighting and Rhea was there, his two main girls right there. He gently nudged her, "I saw you trying to get a blanket, I got one in here." He patted the back of his bag pack. "Do you need anything now?" He asked calmly, being careful to watch her back.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:35 pm

before josh got to his hiding place he heard steps behind him. he turned around throwing his knife at the stalker while doing so. he hit the district 12 boy Claudius in the neck. "you might want to be a little more quiet" josh said as he pulled the knife out, cleaning it as he walked away. ight after taking his supplies.

throwing knives (x5) backpack (x1) water bottle (x1) apples (x2) matches (1 pack) beef strips (1 pack)

Last edited by Alistair (blown up) on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

Male Posts : 55
Birthday : 1996-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:41 pm

The gong reverberated throughout the clearing and then Kaspar was moving, sprinting toward the center. But the ground was soft and he could feel his feet sinking into the earth. He could only watch in frustration as the spears were snatched up by other tributes. Damn damn damn damn and damn it all.

He changed direction, angling across to scoop up both axes, along with a small sack of apples and some rope, tying the sack to his shoulders to form a makeshift backpack. One of the axes was swiftly slotted into it, along with a nearby box of matches. Once the whole thing was secure on his shoulders he stood up, body quivering. Screams and shouts were tearing across the arena as tributes died left and right. Time to make a choice.

Careers or lone wolf it?

[OOC: Grabbed 2 x Axes, 1 x rope, 1 x box of matches, 6 x apples.]

Last edited by Demeses on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Rhea looked towrad the cornucopia, there were still a few stragglers trying to get their hands on some much needed supplies. There was stille some food and a water bottle over there. "I'm going in. Watch my back." Rhea sprinted off, hoping to grab at least a water bottle and a few pieces of food. The water was gone but there was still some apples, she grabbed a few and a knife. She sprinted back to Chaos and Heppa with her claimed supplies.

Supplies: 1 spear, 1 knife, 3 apples, 1 blanket
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:49 pm

DEATH OF BLUEBELL D;

Chao heard a quiet whimper and he leaned over, he saw the girl and he saw her barley moving. "Be right back," he whispered and dashed over to her, weapons in hand. He leaned down and saw her look up at her. The arrow was just in the chest, she was dying but slowly. He wanted her to die now! Or play a little with her?

Chaos smirked and cocked his head. "Oh too bad you're dying, your parents must not want that," He ripped the arrow out of her chest. Tries fell from her almost closing eyes. "You
have to die now," he whispered and with one jerk shoved it in her throat. A quiet welp echoed and she looked him in the eyes.

"Thank- you," she whispered before dying. Chaos twitched his eye's, she died like this? Without more pain? He balled his fists and got up, stomping on the arrow and making it lodge through her throat. "There," He muttered and went back to Heppa and Rhea. He spotted a fishing rod that no one would take and put it with his backpack.

He spotted the District 1 male and shouted, "Hey you with us?"

Collected a Fishing rod

Last edited by Northwoman on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:56 pm

(Dem, all the blankets were gone already sorry.)
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa looked at her arrows. She couldn't waste any. She turned to the Cornucopia. "Watch my back!" She shouted to Chaos and rhea. She sprinted to the Cornucopia and grabbed a knife. It wasn't a throwing knife, but it could easily be used to kill. Heppa ran back to the others.
Items: Arrows(18), Blanket(1), Bow(1), Water Bottle(1), Rope(1), Apples(4), Knife(1)
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:11 pm

(Late)

I cannot die. I cannot die now. I have to at least get past today. I have to. As time counts down, I close my eyes and open them again. I scan the Cornucopia. The Mace. I could use that. A knife. I could use that too. Some rope and a fishing rod could also be helpful too. But what about food? I keep looking. Apples. Get some apples.
Now relax. In 50 seconds, run. Run as fast as you can. Fleur would never we approve if you die today. You have to stay alive.
I hold my breath. In a quarter of a minute I could be getting killed. No. You will not die! No!
I count down in my head.

I have trouble breathing.

And I'm running. I run up to the Cornucopia as fast as I can, but I'm not fast enough. Others are faster. But luckily I grab everything I want before somebody else.

Last edited by Lobsta on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

Male Posts : 55
Birthday : 1996-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Chaos' shout came, forcing the decision. He raised a hand in the air, the one clenched around the axe. "I'm with you!"

He loped easily away from where he'd grabbed his gear, the axe gripped loosely in his right hand. As he reached the career pack and came to a halt he gave them another of his two fingered salutes, a slight grin on his face. "District One, reporting in." Just play to the cameras, Kaspar, just play to the cameras.

"Anyone left for me? Or have you killed them all already?"

He could see both the spears from the cornucopia were clenched tightly in the fists of his fellow careers. Perhaps he could get one off them. Then his eyes came to rest on Rhea and his heart twitched. He hadn't known she was in the careers! That's what came of dining alone in the training gym. Well, that was another reason to join the careers.

Rhea.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:40 pm

After I have my supplies, I see some people that I know are careers and I start running away. Running to somewhere. Anywhere. I run for a long time, until I realize I have to find my allies. I stop running. "Maria?" I shout but cover my mouth. You will never survive if you will do things like that Brandon. Never.

1 Mace
1 Knives Pack
2 Apple
2 Ropes
1 Fishing Rod

Last edited by Lobsta on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Rhea smiled at Kaspar, "district 1, glad you could join us. I guess you will see my healing skills up close and personal now huh?" She giggle a bit, he certainly intrigued her. But she couldn't let anyone know that. "So where did everyone else go?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Genevieve whipped her head around in fright as she started moving upwards. She could see the light above her, but that wasn't good. It meant it was almost time. She resisted the urge to start chewing on her fingernail and stood straight. And then she was up. She could see all the supplies, and the other tributes. The sixty seconds went by so quickly. Most other people would find them torture, because they were so long. But for Genevieve the time slipped away. She jerked her head back as someone was blown up. But she snapped back to focus at the sound of a gong. Genevieve leaped off her platform and ran to the Cornucopia. Others were tater than her, so there wasn't much left. But she could make do. She grabbed a quiver, even though it was empty, and two apples. She shoved the apples into the quiver and looked around quickly. Then she spotted two knives. Not throwing ones, but she could handle them. Genevieve ran over and picked them up, shoving them into her strange belt. Then she looked around quickly for Rhea, the only person she had really made an alliance with. When she spotted her Genevieve widened her eyes. She was with the careers. Now what was she going to do? Genevieve paused unsure of what to do.

Collected: 2 Apples, 1 Quiver, 2 Knives
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Chaos looked around carefully after greeting the District 1 boy. All of the tributes left were either gone or dead. He smirked in happiness until a girl caught his eye, she was left. She was not allowed to be left.

"Let's go," He whispered to the pack and he sped towards her. He reached her and swung his sword after warning her.

"Get out now, this is just a warning shot!"
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:08 pm

The member 'Northwoman' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(2)' :
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 83652039
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:21 pm

( Sorry bad storm toke out my electricity. ): )

I slipped 4 knives into the slit of my belt, the rest of them into my backpack. I ran over to Chaos. "So where do we go now? Find camp or hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:34 pm

I was late getting off the platform, but i still managed to get to the cornucopia before all the supplies were gone. I quickly grabbed the remaining lengths of rope, which was all i could get my hands on. Then I looked around, realizing the only ones left were careers. And turned to the forest to look for a place to escape to.

Last edited by Willow on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:37 pm

((Genevieve took the last knives and apples, sorry))
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Rhea saw Genevieve beng attacked by Chaos. She ran to her and stood in front of the girl. She held her arms up, hoping that this would stop Chaos. "Stop! She is with me, at least just let her get away and heal her. Please." Rhea stood their, very adamant in her stance. She wasn't going to let the one girl he fully rpomised to protect die in front of her. And although it made her look weak she didn't care. She could do damage control later. She waited for Chaos to respond.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:39 pm

In the corner of his eye, Chaos turned and looked and saw a girl running by and getting the supplies. Oh no you don't He muttered and ran towards her, he was ready to throw the spear when Rhea dashed in front of her. He sighed but looked at her pleading face, stopping the sword and lowering the spear "Oh I'm sorry, we will get your friend healed up. Sorry District 8," He muttered but then quickly chased after the fleeing girl. He slashed at her with the spear.

"But attack the girl over here!" He called

Last edited by Northwoman on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:39 pm

(Just the Knives, there were still enough apples.)
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Chaos attacked the girl fleeing. ( Sorry this got screwed up so I have to post here to attack )
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:42 pm

The member 'Northwoman' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(2)' :
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 99883538
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next