The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training, starts today!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training, starts today! Left_bar_bleue150/150Training, starts today! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Training, starts today! Empty
PostSubject: Training, starts today!   Training, starts today! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:04 pm

The training sections have been unlocked and everything! I did not unlock the lunch room how ever because that will be opened at a different time.

Lunch room is usually used to talk more and make alliances although through out training you can talk to other players and see if you want an alliance with that charrie and such on.

I would like to suggest you stay in one place at a time, less confusion and such, if you are going to leave a station write that you are going to leave now and then just post in the other section you wanted to go to.

Training will last for today, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Make it count and learn things because it could help you in the games. and NO ONE gets good at something right away so spend a few posts having your self fail a bit but then get better. Some stations you will be good at though just not all.

~Sorella

Last edited by Sorella on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training, starts today! Left_bar_bleue150/150Training, starts today! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Training, starts today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training, starts today!   Training, starts today! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Note to the Tributes: If you want to practice fighting with a weapon, check if I am on, I, as GM, will spar with you RPing as the appropriate trainer.

-Gaz
Back to top Go down

Training, starts today!
Page 1 of 1