The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't shop today.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

Female Posts : 20

I don't shop today. Empty
PostSubject: I don't shop today.   I don't shop today. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:40 am

I don't shop today. Tumblr_lj932iRhkL1qabl0io1_r1_400
◆ GARNET ROSE | DISTRICT ONE ◆
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78728650
i feel it deep within,
it's just beneath the skin,
i must confess that i feel like a monster

Like most days, Garnet did not care who came to her, nor who didn't. She was simply walking (or, perhaps strutting) down the sidewalks of the Shopping Centre. She thought it refreshing when some boy looked at her, for today she was wearing her short shirt the did not reach her bellybutton, and black shorts with silver spikes on one leg. On her feet were her plain flat shoes, for she found them much more comfortable for walking. Her black locks were drawn into a stylish bun near the top of her head, two black bows on either side of it. Her smirk was open for all to see, walking as if she were the dominant female lion, others not daring to come her way, while she welcomed the males with open arms. She found that most other girls were not fond of her somewhat crude personality, but she told herself it was simply because they felt they lacked in things she thrived.
    Her tan shoulders bare, open to the sun, she felt truly relaxed, and let her step fall into a more rhythmic pattern. She spotted an empty bench, near a place selling smoothies. She bought one, naturally, and took her seat at the bench, sipping from the straw, her black eyes wandering the streets before her for possible prey. She smiled to herself slightly, wondering this day, who would be brave enough to approach her.

my secret side i keep,
hid under lock and key,
i keep it caged but i can't control it.

"Get out of my way or I'll do it myself."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I don't shop today. Left_bar_bleue0/150I don't shop today. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: I don't shop today.   I don't shop today. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:40 am

Lora walked, or rather, limped down the shopping centre wth a bored face. There was only ten minutes left until her shift, but no matter. Her leg was an efficient reason why. She bought a smoothie from one of the vendors casually even though it was kind of big for her to finish. Usually Spark and Lora shared one. There went the last of her allowance.
She pasued to drink it and observed a girl, scanning the crowds with a smirk ofn her face. It infuriated her a little to see her smirk.She hated that smile on girls. The career type. Cold-blooded even to their allies and always ready to kill each other. Girls like her usually led the taunting at school. Not that she cared. She was too used to mean comments. Just another type of language used for 'people like her'.

she stared at the girl with a disapproving face.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: I don't shop today.   I don't shop today. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:02 pm

I don't shop today. Tumblr_m374erAt3R1rrwilqo1_500
i feel it deep within,

Garnet's eyes never failed to see other's that were watching her and she quickly noticed the girl peering at her. Her grin only widened, black eyes smiling as well. She did not say anything, only stared back, her gaze much stronger, holding the other girl's as if she had found new prey, when in reality, she could care less. With one hand, she smoothly patted the bench next to her, inviting her to sit. Why? Her motives were not yet clear, but forming in her mind like a building storm, slow, very slowly gaining power.
    She spoke then, her voice loud enough to reach her, low and somewhat soothing. "Care to sit?"

my secret side i keep,
hid under lock and key,

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I don't shop today. Left_bar_bleue0/150I don't shop today. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: I don't shop today.   I don't shop today. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:21 pm

What mood would she take? Innocent, or angry and passionate? Depended really on her mood, actually. Considering her figure being innocent and weak semmed better. But for school she transformed.
“...........thanks,”
breaking herself away from her thoughts wshe grudgingly put on a her weaker face. Who cares? If anyone was to mock her a simple mood change would be all. Her little knife would be a great help too.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: I don't shop today.   I don't shop today. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 am

I don't shop today. Tumblr_llupywtX5x1qe04alo1_500_large
i feel it deep within,

Immediately, the girl noticed that the other was a bit tensed. It was obvious that she was injured, and she thought it to be a good conversation starter. "No problem," she said, flashing a more friendly smile.
    "So," she begins, crossing one leg over the other. "What'd you do to your leg sweetie?"
    Her tone was quizzical as she sipped her beverage, black eyes boring only slightly less into the girls. She cocks her head softly, smirking once again. She knew bullying was an obvious problem in school in District 1, but she doubted that was the cause of her injury. She forced herself to stop guessing as she spoke again, voice still soothing despite her smirking face. "My name is Garnet, by the way."

my secret side i keep,
hid under lock and key,

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't shop today.   I don't shop today. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:41 pm

“My mum had some kind of problem when I was born. I was born this way,” she showed her twisted leg with a small smile. Being born with it and getting it during your life was so different. Being born with it was your fate. Hurting it was your mistake. So many differences were present.
“My name is Lora.Lora Shay,”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't shop today.   I don't shop today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't shop today.
Page 1 of 1