The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 2 Train

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 pm

The Luxury of the High Speed Train awaits its Tributes...
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance:: None

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:12 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa strutted onto the Train, a huge smirk on her face. She was beyond excited to talk to her mentor. Heppa walked over to the food compartment. She hoped to find her mentor there, but didn't. "Hello? Anybody?" She called into the Train. Her voice echoed but she found no answer. Heppa made her way to a fridge and pulled out some sort of green frozen goop. It looked good enough, so Heppa tried some. It was cold and creamy. Heppa wondered what the flavor was, because she was tasting an entire meal of flavors. Heppa grinned. She couldn't wait to get to the Capitol.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:22 pm

I walked into the first little area where my new tributes would be, J almost led one of my tributes to come home but he had been killed, perhaps this year was different. I already had my glass of rum for the morning, it made talking to these kids a bit easier and honestly I forgot to be there for the reapings but who cared? Hopefully I didn't have weak twelve year olds this year. When I walked in taking a sip of my rum my eyes were laid on the girl, she didn't seem twelve, I wouldn't have a problem with her yet. "Don't worry, someone will be here eventually whether it be me or that boy in you district, I'll be honest I was in the back of the crowd getting over my hang over." I say with a smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Just then, Heppa's mentor, Astoria, walked in. Heppa liked Astoria. There was something about her that gave Heppa the feeling that they were much alike. "I was wondering where you were." Heppa muttered, and then she smirked. "So, got any life-saving advice?" Heppa asked, her smirk growing. Heppa didn't expect to hear anything new. She'd been training her whole life, she knew exactly what her plan was. Assemble the career pack, fight, win. Done. It was simple.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:46 pm

When the girl asked for "live-saving advice" I rolled my eyes, no you don't ask for that, everyone knows the answer to that. "Don't get yourself killed." I said simply looking at her. "I'll tell you this right now and I'll only tell it to you once," I said stopping and then became serious and started to speak in a whisper, "You wanna win, join the career pack but don't get attached, make alliances with other tributes, career or not..It helps in the long run." I am stopped whispering. "Look how far that got Flint, hell no one could kill Flint, the gamemakers had to do it for the tributes, he would have been here being you mentor if it weren't for the bloody gamemakers, now to learn from his mistake, notice things quicker..Be quick on observing." I say at last and look at her waiting for the information to settle in.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa raised her eyebrows. She hadn't been expecting this advice. Her father had always said to kill anyone who wasn't a career and to ignore them in Training. But, this, this made sense to Heppa. Astoria was smarter than Heppa had thought. "How do I know when not to make an alliance with someone?"Heppa asked, genuinely interested.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:08 pm

"That's the thing, you don't know." I say and look at her taking a sip of rum. "The simple fact is that you trust your instincts and you don't get too attached, you will have to kill them off when they're done your work you had set out for them." I said and then I went over and grabbed something to eat and ate it. "Another thing that seemed to work with Flint that may work for you is being confident in your abilities and being a little cocky helps that just a bit. Silver had confidence too but in the end she couldn't handle it and had ten kill her off. So there's another thing don't let the games get into your head and don't let your family bother you push any thought but winning to the back of your head. Strategies can stay too." I say firmly.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Chaos headed into the food compartment, a winning smirk on his face. Seeing that there were people already there, he sat down onto a chair and looked around: pleased with what he had got. I will win this, he thought to himself, quickly looking up and down his mentor. 'So Heppa was it?" He looked at the other tribute. "We already alliance right? So District 1 and 4 are next."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 pm

I looked at the boy and smirked, "Heppa, is it?" I say looking at the girl and smiled. "Heppa, dear. May you be so kind as to explain to the boy here what I just told you? I don't like to repeat myself." I said taking a long drink of my rum and then finished the glass and set it down pouring myself a new one. This was going to be a long train ride.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:41 pm

He narrowed his eyes at his mentor but still keeping a smirk on his face. "I suppose she can tell me later, the training center really tells you what to do." He picked a small truffle off a plate beside him and popped it in his mouth, chewing it slowly. "So when we arrive at the capitol.... Or the training center. Should we head right away to the blades or some sort of weapon?" He asked the female mentor.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa was a bit startled when Chaos walked in. She nodded and was about to say something when Chaos butted in. Heppa rolled her eyes. Oh well, better keep the good advice to myself anyway Heppa thought. "I'm heading straight to Archery or Swordplay." Heppa said to no one in particular. Heppa ate a bit more of the icy green stuff. Heppa shivered a bit but couldn't help but take more.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Chaos glanced at Heppa as she spoke. Nodding as she talked about the places she would take. "I think I am going to head straight to the sword section too. Maybe go in something like fire making or edible plants just to scare the other tributes." He chuckled to himself before popping another truffle in his mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:15 pm

I just sat back drinking my rum listening to them talk. They could go about their own ideas for now. "Do what ever fancies you, anything before the games is rubbish to me, they don't decide when you die or how you die, the games do." I say and then I finished drinking yet another glass of rum. I got up and got a small snack and ate it. Then returned to my seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 2 Train
Page 1 of 1