The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Fun" Dungeon travels

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:38 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:39 pm

~Yeah but I've actually missed once or twice~

I knew without a doubt there was some more action going on somewhere else, and that with what we were saying, it didn't matter what action, it was just something. "Hunter you know they're not showing us right? Not with what we're saying." I try to block his attack, followed by a quick attack, and then a withdraw, to see how he responds. "I believe it's your turn.

libowy carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Arrow-19
libowy carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:33 pm

[color=yellow"Nathan, I don't care if they're showing us. It needs to be said. Not everything is for the TVs." Then Nathan attacks me and I try to block it. "Yes, I believe it is my turn." I take one of my spears but just look at him for a second. Nathan is a vey handsome young man, I have to say.its a shame he has to be here. Then I sigh and jab at him. [/color]
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Arrow-19
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:09 am

A whizzing sound can be dimly heard by the tributes, who look around in confusion. This lack of movement leaves them prey to the crumbling floor. The two tributes fall through into a box, landing hard. They each realize they have only one spear each left. The whizzing sound starts again and the walls of the box slowly start closing. They would have very little time to escape, but working together would not work, this was an everyone for themselves trap.

-First is for Hunter second for Nathan
Loki carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 41221943
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 41221943
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:18 pm

How did I know this was going to happen? Our combat wouldn't be enough would it. I guess now was time for them to show us. I knew I had to get out of here. The walls were coming in fast. I try to clasp onto the walls but then realize that wouldn't work I try to stab the spear in the wall and use it as a boost or a climbing tool. Depending on which one was needed. The only thing I could guess that would get my out of here would be my size. I was alot smaller then Hunter, so maybe that's how I'd get out.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:18 pm

The member 'libowy' has done the following action : ROLL

'Escape' :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Failty
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:25 pm

I sighed as I feel myself fall. Nathan is probably freaking out. I'm just annoyed. Luckily I'm prepared for this. As a kid Iwould try to climb up the doorways of my house by putting my legs up on one side and pressing my back to the other and push myself up. I grabber my spears and started. However since this box was closin in and smaller, I could only putmy knees up. So I press my back to one side and my knees to the other. Then I grab the rest of my things and hold on tightly as I try to push myself up.
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 1turn
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:15 am

Hunter manages to pull himself out of the pit with his strength, but as soon as he is out a small dart is shot into his right arm. The poison from the dart, while temporary, is extremely damaging and painful. Hunter's arm begins to have spasms, while Nathan is still stuck in the pit, which is getting smaller.

-Damage for Hunter
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 19586126
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:11 am

~I'd like to note that Hunter should be at 120 Hp left and Nathan should be 110 hp if I calculated right.~
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:13 pm

~ I know I just haven't changed it yet, and Gaz... what is it with you and poison darts?~

OK size was not on my size. I needed yo get out of here before I was turned into a pancake. I thought I'd work to try what Hunter did. Maybe I could get out that way. I place my back to one side and extend my legs fully and begin to shimmy up the long shaft. I had to get out at some point.

libowy carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 2turns
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:35 pm

~changed it~
"Gahh!" Is all I manage to get out as the darts are shot at me. The arm that they hit is having uncontrolable spasms. It drops what it is holding but I pick it up with my other arm. I start looking for a way out. "Sponsors! Anybody! Just.... HELP!" I have a feeling that I'm so close. So close to getting out of this hell. "I'm getting out district 4. I'm going to win."
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 1turn
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:07 pm

~ Just for clarification, where is he escaping to?~
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Hunter searches around the room for an escape, and one of the blocked off entrances is revealed with a small opening, he crawls through to the Guard Room, but sees that he is stuck in a room with only two pathways, since the stairs are blocked. The pain in his arm is still great, and is causing damage to his nerve system and blood stream. Nathan, meanwhile, manages to jump up and grab on the the ledge, and pull himself out just as it closes, he relaxes for a moment, but then realizes he cant feel his left foot. He looks back and sees it is caught between the two walls of the pit, crushed.

-First for Hunter, Second for Nathan
Loki carried out 2 launched of one TRAP :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 51922399 , The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 78160488
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:33 pm

"AAGGHHHH" I shout looking down at my foot. I needed to get it out of there. I knew there were still careers out there probably hunting me down so I try and calm down and think, and mute the screams of pain. After a few moments I realize I can use a spear to get it out. I carefully place the spear in-between the pieces of wall and us leverage and body weight to open the gap just enough to yank my foot out. The spear head broke off in the process so I'm left with a metal shaft... and the three spears from earlier scattered on the ground. I still didn't dare walk so instead I grip one of the real spears as a weapon. Meanwhile I was busy trying to make a splint for my foot but I wasn't doing so well. Finally I just inject myself with the syringe from the medical box, to alleviate pain. and help heal injurers. Finally I plead to my mentor and sponsors for food, water, and a pain killer, seeing how I couldn't get those on my own as easily as I used to.

libowy carried out 1 launched of one Heal(10) :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Heal2_zps50ec536e

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:03 am

More rocks crumble down from the hole Hunter had gone through, Nathan, however, could not be sure Hunter had gone there, or if it had just opened. The rocks have alerted him now to the presence of this 'exit'
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:10 pm

I wanted to leave so bad but I was in no condition to right now. I needed to do something before they closed off the exit. "Help!" I plead simply to the capitol. I hated them with all my soul but my life was in their hands. I wait a few moments before getting a move on. I take the other spear and attach it to the one with the spear without a stabby-thingy, using the rope. I lean on it and realize it's not a perrminate fix, but it was something. "I need something." I tell my mentor before crawling through the hole to the other side. it was all I could do to hope hunter wasn't on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Nathan crawls into the same room as Hunter had, and the exit is blocked off again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Fun" Dungeon travels
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: The Arena :: 27th Arena :: Dungeons :: Cell Blocks-
Jump to: