The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Fun" Dungeon travels

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The "Fun" Dungeon travels Left_bar_bleue150/150The "Fun" Dungeon travels Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

The "Fun" Dungeon travels Empty
PostSubject: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:29 am

I had made it out of the lava pit, unharmed and with all my supplies. I still hadn't made it out of these stupid dungeons. I was walking cautiously for a bit when I saw him. Again. Nathan. "This has to end somewhere." I say, looking right at him. "It's obvious the Gamemakers are only letting one out. It's better we just fight now, and get it over with. Whoever dies, dies. You ready Nathan?" I have my spear in my hand. I don't really want to kill Nathan, but it must be done.

2 Spears
Blanket
5 Ropes
4 Apples
Ice Shards
Medical Kit
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:31 am

"It has to happen sometime right?" I ask. We had been in this hell hole for almost a month. There was way they expected us to live this long. I grip my spear tight and look straight at Hunter. This was likely the end of me. "Hunter... If I don't make it out, I want you to tell Ella that I died of natural causes. It's better for your health." IN my head I hear a cannon. It might just be something falling, it might be me anticipating my cannon, or it might have marked a tribute's death, that was just now getting here. I gasp when I hear it. I could only think of Ella and everything that might've killed her. I swear to god if another tribute killed her, I was going to watch them suffer. My set of mind changed, and something snapped in me. It was like I saw myself as some animal thirsty for violence. "Actually Hunter, I'll send the message to Ester for you." I say before starting an all out charge on my opponent.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The "Fun" Dungeon travels Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000The "Fun" Dungeon travels Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:31 am

The member 'libowy' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels 92821889
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The "Fun" Dungeon travels Left_bar_bleue150/150The "Fun" Dungeon travels Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:45 pm

The instant Nathan attacked, the exits crumbled into piles of stone, blocking all ways out.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:19 pm

I laugh as Nathan says he'll tell Esther that. "Stupid boy. You think you're getting out alive. I was gonna give you an easy death. A quick one. But now it wont be as quick as you wanted. You are going to die. This is the last place you'll ever see ten." Nathan isn't Nathan to me anymore. He's so much less. He's just a tribute to kill now. "I'll make sure to tell your district partner that you love her. You're still my favorite other tribute besides Esther ten. It's too bad it has to end this way. As he attacked my I picked up my blanket bag and put it in front of where I assumed the spear would hit. With expert attack, I threw my spear right at Nathan.
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels Arrow-15
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels Blockedc
EDIT- It didn't work the first time.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:09 pm

His block threw me off guard, but I quickly recover. With much experience I leap back, followed by his spear being hurdled at me. With great haste and panic I try my best to block myself. The actually human side of me begins to engage again. Suddenly I realize, I'm glad that it's be and hunter fighting to get out. I understood every-one wanting to leave this place, but Hunter and I had people we wanted to get out to protect. Star and Marnie? No one. They were fighting for selfish purposes. As quickly as me human side reengaged, my animal side takes over and I'm the vicious monster the capitol wanted. "RAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I shout and and charge at him raising the spear for a quick stab.

libowy carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
The "Fun" Dungeon travels Arrow-19
libowy carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:23 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:02 pm

I follow my previous attack up with a slice for anywhere in general. Death was inevitable. Resistance was futile. More tiny pellets of sweat drip down my face and arms as it seems as tough for once I can expel this excreta. My sane side for one instance travels back to district 10 as Katie's screaming for my victory and insanity, and Megan cries as her brother turns into a monster. Clair probably wouldn't give the time of day to watch me die, so why should I expect her to be there? My mother was crying with her head on her current husband, and crimson was tied to a post at the house. Maya was with the Lennix's as they watch the games, most likely their daughter, possibly me, battle to the death with 22 other tributes. Maya was screaming Ella's name and it was evident who she wanted to win... The animal takes control again.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:32 pm

I laughed as Nathan turned into this "beast". I'm sure he was a great guy back in district 12. But he still wasn't Nathan to me. Just a tribute. I decided that just once I'd give Nathan a little hope by not attacking. I still tried to block however. It was funny how Nathan thought he could kill me.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:36 pm

(Okay so considering Bowy didn't know the rule about only attacking once before letting the other tribute have a chance to block, I made it so RC could block both attacks since Hunter has two spears. Although after Gaz's next gm post or if I decide to do it, Bowy can't attack for that around. Not trying to be mean just trying to be fair. But now you both know the rule (: )
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:16 pm

No change.

>Yeah, only 1 attack/block per turn. Also, you can't heal if you block, both are minor actions.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:36 pm

He blocked both my attacks? That sucked. I spent a lot of energy on those two attacks so he could block them like I was a child. That wasn't what sent me over the edge though. His laugh communicated that I wasn't a worthy opponent. Why did the careers ALWAYS act like this? If Ella couldn't make it, I could survive and leave. Just cause I wasn't a career didn't mean I didn't stand a chance. I was going to laugh as he died, to show I was still in this. Hunter's arrogance would be his downfall. It took all my will not to charge at him again. I was tired and he needed to at-least sweat. Instead I set myself in defensive position, to counteract anything he tried.

The "Fun" Dungeon travels Ineffective

~OK I'm supposed to have one or two sponsor gifts coming, since Star's death, and I haven't seen anything.~
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:39 am

[GM who is doing majority of the GM posts for the topic/tribute decides when to send in. I'm not going to drop a parachute in the middle of a fight, Hunter could steal it.]
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:30 am

~Ok I was just curious~
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:08 pm

~You can block future attacks?~

Kudos for me. I blocked both attacks. I grin a bit. "I'm sorry it has to end this way." I say sarcastically and throw a spear at Nathan, not caring where it hits him. I can tell he's in a defensive position, so I try to aim the spear around it.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:44 am

~That's what I've seen around the arena~

His spear comes hurtling at me, and it seems second nature to block. Next I picked up his spear that he obviously didn't want. Great, Sarcasm. His arrogance got worse and worse didn't it? I hoped the people back home were waiting to see him die. These kinds of people were never appreciated back home. Right now I needed to get out just to see if Ella was OK. I guess it was my turn to try and kill. His defense was almost perfect. Maybe I should have a little fun first. "Why are you trying to leave Hunter? Don't you know Ester doesn't love you? She never loved you, and never will! You're fighting for a lost cause!" I say trying to hid the grin emerging on my face. Then I charged, with spear ready to lunge. I was hoping to feel blood this time.

~I just now saw where gaz wants us to list our items.

1 Spear,
1 Coil of Rope,
1 Healing Syringe

That's all I think I have
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:05 pm

The sounds of Esther and Estrella's voices echoed through the room, cheering on Hunter and Nathan, individually. This was a trick of the gamemakers, but it sounded so real.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:50 pm

I hear him block my attack and with my good sense of hearing, I hear him pick up my spear. Ihog over to where I know Nathan is, and pick up the one I had just thrown at him. Then I hurry over to a new spot. Nathan attacks me, but I block it. "Oh ten. Esther isn't my only reason. My district and myself. I'm going to win, and if you keep teasing me like ghis when I get out of here, your little girlfriend will be the first one I kill. Stop trying ten. The odds aren't in your favor. They never were never will be. Do you do things that might help you in the future? No. You play with chickens and cows." I smile as I say that, not even trying to hide it. "I'm sure you'll meet your little girlfriend in hell." Then I take a nice spear throw at Nathan, and pick up my spear after then move.
The "Fun" Dungeon travels Ineffective
The "Fun" Dungeon travels Arrow-18

Last edited by Rccheetah on Tue May 08, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:39 pm

(Rc first thing I would like to note is that, Hunter kicking Nathan and Nathan dropping both spears so Hunter can grab it.. That's a bit of god modding(power playing.) In my opinion. I don't think it's really fair unless the gamemaker says that Nathan dropped the spears after Hunter kicked him. That's my concern, not trying to play favorite or anything just going by the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:48 pm

(Yeah I relized that after I posted. And I know I'm not allowed to edit so... Can we make it that taking the 1st spear and kicking him never happened? But he still picked up the 2nd spear.
EDIT- Doesnt it say he only picks up 1 spear? Because hunter hasn't thrown the 2nd one yet.)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:58 pm

(No you picked up your own spear as well as Nathan's
Quote :
I go over to where I now know Nathan is and kick him, not enough to damage him, but to make him drop the spear. Then I pick it up, along with the one I had just thrown at him.
See? you can edit.. but make sure we know what you have already.. so you did a -45 torso hit and block was effective.)
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:06 pm

(oh. So I'll make it that he only picks up the one the threw. Just remember. Torso -45, effective block.)
~fixed
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:19 am

Ella's voice was a huge moral raiser, and completely downed out what comment Hunter had for me this time. At-least I knew Ella was alright. Now I could actually fight Hunter. My grip around the syringe tightens.I catch a little of him insulting my district. Way to be a crowd favorite Hunter. Wasn't like anyone at home was routing for him anyways. Ella was who they expected to come home. She had something about her that other people didn't. And no one could point it out. I had a few fans, I'm sure, but Being stuck in living hell didn't increase your odds on winning. I try to block his attack. Followed by a slash at anywhere really.

~the darkness is only in the fresh water cave right? One more thing, what's Hunter's health?~

The "Fun" Dungeon travels Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:00 pm

~his health hasn't changed
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:15 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Fun" Dungeon travels   The "Fun" Dungeon travels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Fun" Dungeon travels
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: The Arena :: 27th Arena :: Dungeons :: Cell Blocks-
Jump to: