The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is the place where they killed people

Go down 
+2
Sorella
libowy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:04 pm

I look at Hunter, making a decision, he was no longer strong enough to be an ally. I turn to Estrella and shrug, and then point through one of the cave paths. "That way is the water" I say, completely sure of myself. I don't wait for anyone, I walk into the tunnel and out to where it leads.

(I'll be somewhere else now Razz)
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 pm

I look from Estrella to Flint to Marnie. Hunter Smith, the biggest competitor, was asking to die. "Are you sure about this Hunter? Once you say so there's no going back." Even as my words leave my mouth, I knew he truly wanted to die. I he honestly loved Ester; I could quasi-relate. I kneel down beside Hunter. If it wasn't for him showing up, and helping, Ella would be dead, and I probably would've hung myself with the rope. "Hunter, if we leave you here, a trap or mutt will take you out, and if not that, dehydration. I'm not leaving a living man behind. If you want to die, we could speed it up, and make it painless. If that's what you truly want."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:46 pm

I sighed, I felt bad for Hunter, he was emotionally broken and there was nothing I could do about it. I needed water and I couldn't afford to sit here and wait with them, although I didn't like leaving Nathan behind I knew maybe he'd be there later on. I kneel down next to to Nathan and hug him from the side. "I'm going to go get water, be careful." I say and then kiss his cheek before standing up. "Hunter, you be safe too, alright." I say and then I give a slight wave to them and I went off the way Flint did to the cave.

(I'll be somewhere else now as well Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 pm

The environment hasn't changed.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:04 pm

I close my eyes. If I give up, I'll be shaming my whole district. If I live, I might have to see Esther die. Or worse, see her alive again. I wanted to see her again, but there was no point. I had made my decision. "I. I will. I will go. But only because I don't want her to see me in the sky. Let's, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:20 pm

This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen
I had the sudden urge to roll my eyes, but then stopped. Nice of them to leave me with two boys. I shook away the idea. "Come on, let's go, we need to find a way out." I notched an arrow and looked at Nathan and Hunter. "Now."

Last edited by Selene on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:10 pm

The environment hasn't changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Star tumbled through a tunnel into the dungeons, gasping for breath. The travel had startled her. She looked around a bit, not daring to move from her spot. If the Gamemakers wanted me here, I probably shouldn't be here. I just hope there are others who aren't going to try and kill me who'll be here as well. Suddenly, she realized she should probably eat. I hope the stuff in the barrel wasn't poisoned... Star prayed, and ate one of the strips of dried meat. She glanced around the area, wondering where she was.

1 spear
1 box of crackers
1 empty waterskin
1 half-full waterskin
2 strips of dried meat

NO INJURIES
DUNGEON- GUARD ROOM
NO CURRENT ALLIES
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Ahead of Star were a multitude of chains dangling from the ceiling and several suspicious looking holes in the ground. Nothing looked to weird about the room. It was just some old torture room of an ancient castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Despite her fear, Star grinned. "Okay, I wish I wasn't stuck in this room, but I have to admit some of this torture stuff is pretty cool," she said with a slight giggle. "I mean, I wish I wasn't the one here, but... still. Might as well be happy." She was pretty much talking to herself, as there was nobody there. She stood up, and poked the ground in front of her as far as she could stretch her leg away from her body to experiment where it was safe to walk. I hope I don't lose my leg. I kind of like having it, and it would be seriously inconvenient and painful if it was gone... she fretted, leaning as far away as possible from her leg after a second thought about dying this early in the Games.

1 Half-full waterskin
2 Strips of dried meat

NO INJURIES YET, HOPEFULLY NONE IN THE NEAR FUTURE
Guard Room (DUNGEON)
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:07 pm

No change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Relived, Star stood up where her other foot had been. She carried on in this way, but decided to throw the empty waterskin in front of her to test her steps instead. She was reluctant to risk losing it, but more reluctant to risk losing herself. She double-checked to make sure it was the empty one, then tossed it a little ways in front of her. "Bye, bye for the moment, Skinny. Let's hope there'll be another."
2 strips of dried meat

NO INJURIES
SAME LOCATION AND STATS
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:12 pm

The second the skin hit the ground a giant spike came from the ground easily going through it and puncturing a large hole.

Damage --> the waterskin

Sno carried out 1 launched of one Execution :
This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 200iv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:20 pm

(I'll edit this and finish it, because I was about to post a dramatic, gory death scene for Star when I realized you might have just killed the waterskin. If she is dead, I'll finish this post with her death, no problem, but if not, then I'll just have her try to find a way out and realize that this area is dangerous. Either way is fine- one way, I'm happy that I can make a Capitol character and still have an extra space, the other way I'm happy because I still get to RP in the Games. I'd just like to know.)

Star screamed. The spike had scared her more then she cared to admit, but it had also put her on edge. She'd be a lot more careful now. Star gazed around the room. She was annoyed that she couldn't use the waterskin to test safety anymore, and wished she had another tribute with her with a spare supply. "I never should have come here," she realized aloud. "Well, there's probably a way out somewhere..." Star didn't bother to wonder whether talking to herself, or, rather, at the world in general, was insane, she just skirted around the area the waterskin had been spiked in and moved forward on the edge of the room as quickly as she could when sticking her right foot out far in front of her first. After all, most right-handed people are left-footed, right? Does that make sense? Does it matter? Either way I could die... but I hope a Gamemaker doesn't get too bored of me first. Heh, I bet if I do win, which is unlikely, instead of becoming a monster I'll end up cringing every time I see a minor injury or drop of blood. That would be slightly ironic... Hm, I think I need to make myself interesting, but I don't want to obsess over blood so much that the Gamemakers decide to drown me in blood because they think it'd be funny. I don't want to drown. Well, I'm too young to try and get sponsors for romance, too gory to try and act all innocent... I should really do something dramatic, but I've got to get out of here first. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll find a tribute who is already dying that I can kill them out of mercy to make more of an impression without making any enemies. If only being the lone one people, namely careers, forgot about applied to Gamemakers as well... Ugh, stop drifting off, Star! You're could get the same ending as the waterskin if you continue! Now CONCENTRATE! She shooed distracting thoughts away and continued walking forward, testing the ground with every step.

1 box of crackers

R.I.P Empty Waterskin... thank you for saving Star's life. You are missed. <3

NO CURRENT INJURIES.
DUNGEONS. (Trying to get out...)

Last edited by RainbowCat on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Capitol characters aren't limited by tribute characters, and I was killing the water skin just to scare you Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:37 pm

(Okay, thanks for letting me know. Yay! I'll go edit...)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:02 pm

No change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Star hurried across to the other side of the room, looking for a way out. She didn't dare push on the wall like she had in the Main Hall. If I have to be careful when I walk, I'm not risking the walls, too. She decided, and searched around the area being as careful as possible by stretching her foot out and testing the ground, then moving to the spot of her foot with as light a step as possible. "Come on, come on, there's got to be a way to get out of here!" she said urgently, silently adding, if not, I probably would have been dead already...

_----_----_

SAME
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 pm

The sound of water and the noises of battle come from nearby, the battle could be dangerous, but the sound of splashing water is tempting for a thirsty Star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Star immediately followed the sounds. She had no doubt in her mind that fighting meant there was someone else in here and that if she could actually HEAR water it meant that there might be a way out. She rushed after the noise, desperate not to let it get away, and thought of the water in her remaining waterskin. She decided not to drink, just in case there wasn't much water and she would be wasting it. If there was no water when she got there, she'd drink a little. Star narrowed her eyes, looking for the source of the sound and a way out.

God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:45 pm

As Star ran towards the sound, another gigantic spear sprung from the ground, driving itself into the ceiling. Luckily, it narrowly missed Star, and she went on unharmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Star screamed again. "Ugh, I thought I liked spears! WHY, GAME-MAKERS, WHY?!?" she muttered towards the ceiling, hoping they wouldn't be offended. She continued on, but slowed down, and went back to testing every step. Star walked further, going the way she thought she had heard the sound from and where she was begging the world there would be an exit. This dungeon was starting to make her sick. She sighed and continued on. I really, really hate this dungeon. If I don't find a way out soon, I'm going to start attacking the wall until I break through and get out. Okay, maybe not, but I'm going to go INSANE! Her mind yelled.
_______
HAS. NOT. CHANGED.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:41 pm

No more obstacles hinder Star from reaching the source of the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 pm

(YAY! Should I go to the water room now? I am assuming that's where the water sound came from, but if it isn't just tell me.)
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:21 pm

~ It is be-careful and enter at your own risk. xD~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the place where they killed people   This is the place where they killed people - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the place where they killed people
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next