The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone, sleeping.

Go down 
+3
Loki
Sno
Pibbles
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  Left_bar_bleue135/150Alone, sleeping.  Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Alone, sleeping.  Tumblr_ldpo1aRHLR1qa2hwao1_500
"Live every day to it's fullest, because you never know when yours might end."

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

Klark had run from the Cornicopia without taking anything. He'd go back their later. For right now, Klark needed shelter. There were bound to be tributes inside, so he was out, near the drawbridge. Klark was trying his best to find shelter, but wasn't having much luck. His stomach was growling, and he knew that he needed food. I'll get some later. He reassured himself. Hopefully, none of the other tributes had noticed that the small boy from six was no where in sight. Klark shook the thought from his head, and continued to look for a place to spend the night.

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast

I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  Left_bar_bleue400/400Alone, sleeping.  Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:39 pm

As Klark approaches the end of the drawbridge a silent idea hits him that maybe he's not supposed to leave the castle. But he does spot a nice spot just under the end of the bridge that's concealed enough to last until morning.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  Left_bar_bleue135/150Alone, sleeping.  Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 pm

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And I need you to know
I miss you

Klark saw a little alcove at the end of the bridge. He looked around, and didn't see anyone in sight. He wasn't sure if he was suppost to be outside of the castle, but desided to deside what to do in the morning after he got something to eat and had rested. He cralled into the small alcove, and got into a comfortable postition, looking around once more. He closed his eyes, praying that he'd wake up in the morning.

Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  Left_bar_bleue400/400Alone, sleeping.  Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Since you're planning on sleeping and I'm not going to send a Mutt at you, I will post the Reaction tomorrow morning when it's the actual morning in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Klark opens his eyes, birds are chirping in the distance, everything around him is calm.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:02 pm

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And I need you to know
I miss you

Klark woke up, not having slept well. His back hurt from the position he was sleeping in, and he had had a nightmare that the careers had ganged up on him, and killed him. Quietly, Klark looked around, and saw that everything was calm...a little to calm. He was slightly suprised that no tributes found him, yet relieved. Klark would have guessed that something would have happend to him in the night, but no. He got out of his hiding spot, and stretched his back, feeling no danger at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:07 pm

The environment has not changed
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  Left_bar_bleue150/150Alone, sleeping.  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:21 pm

As we swim out from the hole, I glance back and see it was closed off. That would really screw up Hunter and the other two, was all I could think. I caught Estrella's attention and pointed up, then offered a hand to pull her up with me. I propped my feet against the bottom of the water-bed and got ready to push to the surface, where it was looking somewhat sunny.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  Left_bar_bleue150/150Alone, sleeping.  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 pm

I had a little help from Flint and when he pointed up I nodded. It was sensible to go up but I knew we'd have to be careful. Who knew what was in here, and who knew what was up above. Possibly other tributes were up there and we'd be greeted with such a warm welcome. I noticed the way was blocked up, now Nathan and the others were stuck down there, maybe we could open the main hall entrance again and call out for them? I sighed, I had to focus on now. I took his hand to let him pull me up to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:30 pm

As they reached the surface they were greeted by the small flashing box that could only mean a sponsorship gift. It was marked with a red 2 and looked untouched. Inside was a first aid kit and a note "You are to become deeply in love with the girl from District 4, or you will be sure to not win these games."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:52 pm

I put away my second sword under my belt and grab the sponsor gift. I paddle to shore, lugging Estrella with me. I open it up and take out the First Aid Kit. "That won't do any good right now" I say, thinking of how Hunter could probably use it a bit more than us. I then looked at the ACTUAL message, 'Ally with 10, -A' The A at the end was obviously standing for Astoria, my mentor's name. "You have got to be kidding me"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:00 pm

I hold my self up clinging onto the shore. I wasn't hurt badly but the first aid kit still caught my attention a bit. That's when I looked over at the message slightly. "It's not that bad." I point quietly. "It could have been worse, she could have made you play a completely different angle." I said and then looked around at our surroundings, this was a rather weird place to end up, the dungeons must have went under the moat and drawbridge. "What do you suppose we do?" I ask not knowing if I should get out of the water yet or not. There could be dangers in the water we didn't know about but on land there could also be some.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 pm

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And I need you to know
I miss you

Klark heard something, but he wasn't exactly sure what. It could be a creature that lived under the bridge, or it could be a tribute, or the game makers playing tricks on him. Either of the three choices could fit. Either way, Klark didn't want to get killed, or mauled, or let the Capitol get the satisfaction of scaring him. He began to slowly walk away, hoping that whatever was down there wouldn't here him, or would stay down there until he left.

Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And I need you to know
I miss you

As Klark slowly moved away, he realized that it was voices that he had been hearing, not an animal like he had originally thought. His dream was the first thing that Klark thought of, being beaten to death. Tributes! I've gotta hide! Klark thought to himself, beginning to panic. This was his first encounter with other tributes, and wanted to live a little longer then three days.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:40 pm

I pulled myself up on to the shore and sighed, "Well, interesting day" I say. Suddenly, a Cannon sounds. I look around, then at Estrella to make sure she hadn't gone and drowned or something. I reached out my arm to pull her onto the shore with me. "I wonder who-" I paused, Estrella might not feel like wondering that. "Anyways, I think we should follow the water until we find a way back into the castle" I say, looking up at the ramparts, my other allies were there, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 pm

I was still in the water when I heard the cannon go off, I stopped, I was dead still. Was that Nathan? I wanted to go down and check but I knew that wasn't an option, if I made it through I'd eventually see in the sky who had been killed. I let Flint pull me up and I looked around. "The castle will most likely be loaded with traps or something as well, it is an old ruin, many pitfalls could happen, and I don't think we can afford that." I said and then looked around a bit. "I suppose it's our only idea, so we might as well follow the water." I say,
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:47 pm

No change

Lol, sorry but it's just easier to watch to see what you guys will do, then mess around while ya do it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:50 pm

"Alright" I say, pulling myself off the ground and coughing a bit. "Man, I hate water" I say under my breath. I check on my supplies. Both swords were still hanging from my belt, and the tarp was still there, I found one apple from my pocket, but couldn't find the other, I glanced down and saw it then, bobbing in the water. I quickly snatched it up and put it away. "Onwards then" I say, taking a bite of my first apple and pulling our a sword in my better hand. I begin walking along the side of the water, staying near it.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
I flinched a bit. Silver behind me, I finally got to the moat. I fell to my knees. This just hurt more, since my right knee was badly hurt. Then I noticed Flint. "Luca is dead." I said loudly, without hesitation. Then I laid down fully on the grass, blood tricked out of the wound on me. I wrapped my blanket around my knee, letting the firewood, apple, and the rod fall next to me.

STATS: Items: Sword(1), Blanket(1), Apple(1), Firewood(2), and Metal Rod(1).
Injuries: Right ankle crushed, right knee crushed.
health: 140/200
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Silver followed Esther silently. When she saw figures up ahead she raised her sword threatingly. But then she realized it was Flint and Estrella. She nodded in agreement to Esther's statement before kneeling on the ground next to her. "You don't happen to have a first aid kit?" she asked. "Ours is running out."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:09 pm

While Flint checked his things I figured it'd be best to check mine, I looked at my arrows and counted them, I still had the eighteen that I left with. My hand still held tight to my bow, I was dead without it. I also still had my rope and bucket. I tipped the bucket so the water would come out. Next I took an arrow out and notched it on my bow and I went onward with Flint. I followed behind him in case there was to be some sort of trap if I was walking beside him. "Where are we going if we end up at the castle?" I asked, right at that moment I saw people approach us and my arrow was pointed in that direction but I lowered once I noticed it was Esther and Silver.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:10 pm

I looked up and saw the drawbridge, our way back in, and Silver and Esther were both there, allies. "Why aren't you guys on the Ramparts?" I asked, confused and angry. I then reply to Silver, "Yeah, just got a gift of one" I say, "At a price" I add, almost dutifully, looking back at Estrella. I then took another bite of my apple and stopped at the foot of the Drawbridge, facing Silver.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:11 pm

No chance Wink
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:13 pm

"Because those things are dangerous." Silver said angrily. "There are great big holes in them and I almost fell off. Then Luca jumped over and crumbled it and we both fell off. And then stupid wolf mutts were attracted by the Cornucopia and attacked us, mainly Luca. Then a great big boulder fell on us!" Silver took a deep breath when she finished her rant. She swayed a bit. People were probably thinking Esther had more serious injuries but Silver did. She hadn't been completely healed from before.

Last edited by Balisugar on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone, sleeping.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone, sleeping.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next