The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm bringing the fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm bringing the fire Left_bar_bleue150/150I'm bringing the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

I'm bringing the fire Empty
PostSubject: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:38 pm

I used the knowledge I had and what I had just been taught to make a beautiful fire. Many people had their mouths drop as they saw it. I grinned right at them. Never underestimate careers. Even the instructor was surprised. My fire was big and strong, but I had covered it in a special way do that it would barely smoke and not be as bright.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm bringing the fire Left_bar_bleue150/150I'm bringing the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm bringing the fire 94-dianna-agron-1295652713

Silver glanced over at Hunter. He seemed to have made a very successful fire. Well, she had to learn how to make one anyway and she should get to know Hunter because he is her ally. So Silver walked over to Hunter and aat down next to him. "Nice fire." she said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:02 pm

I smile at her. "Thanks. You good at making them? By the way I don't think I ever heard your name." I tend to my fire. She seemed to be a good ally choice so far.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Silver thought for a moment. "No, I don't think you have heard my name yet." Silver said. Well that was weird. Hunter was Silver's ally and she hadn't even told him her name. "It's Silver." she said, to clear then confusion. "And I'm okay at making fires. Not as good as you though." Silver could make fires and keep them burning, but she could not do anything near The likes of Hunter's fire.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:10 pm

"Silver. I like that name." I brought Silver over next to me. "Would you like me to teach you how to make a fore like this one? With a little work it isn't too hard." I started collecting the supplies to help Silver make one. "Yes or no?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Silver smiled at Hunter. "Yes please." she said. This would be useful later in the games if the career pack ever had to split up. Silver was slowly collecting valuable skills. Like she now knew how to heal some injuries and now she was going to learn how to make a great fire. She still needed to go and learn about edible plants though. That was a major thing she was missing.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:17 pm

"Alright." I slowly brought Silver through the process of making a great fire. When she was done, it was very nice. "If you do this a few more times you'll be great at it." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Silver laughed. "If I can remember how to do it." she said. Since this was a vital skill Silver tried to replicate the fire on her own. It actually worked quite well. "Yay, I did it." she said happily. She smiled at Hunter. "Thanks for teaching me." she said gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:26 pm

I smiled. "Anytime. Good job. So what are your talents? I have a little secret." I whisper into Silver's ear, "Knives aren't my best skill. You should see me spearing. If I have a spear then I can do anything." I whispered it very quietly so that the other tribute's wouldn't hear me.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 pm

"Well lucky for you knives are my best weapon." she said. So Silve had been right about him boasting. "Abd today I discovered that I'm pretty good with a spear. And, after some help, I'm quite proficient at a bow and arrow. I prefer knives though." She didn't want him to think she was lying. She wasn't. "Oh, and today I learnt about medical stuff, so I've got that covered now." Silver paused for a moment, was that all? Yes, she was sure it was. "So are you good at anything besides spears and fires?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:35 pm

I laugh for a second. "Your probably much better than me at knives but don't even think for a second that you're better with spears. It's what I'm known for in my district." I showed Silver my anklet. "Hunter Smith, The Feared Spear."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Silver smiled. "Well of course I'm not better at spears." she said truthfully. "I only learnt how to use one today. And I would've thought that you would be more of a trident person." she said. Isn't that what they used to catch fish in District 4? Silver had always thought that they were good at tridents and knots. Maybe she was wrong?
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 pm

"Shhh.... I don't want you to blow my cover." I said. Then I whispered very quietly one more thing to Silver. "I'm good at spears. But I'm great with tridents." I grinned. "District four's weapon."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm

"I thought so." Silver said triumphantly. But then another thought occured to her. "What if there aren't any tridents?" she asked very quietly. That could be a problem. Then again, Hunter was also good with spears. Maybe that was why he had decided to take up spears. so if there weren't any tridents he'd have a backup weapon.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 pm

I shrug. "Maybe sponsor will get me one. I can just use spears." I look over at the knives at a different station. "So do you want to show me some of those knife skills? Or are you saving them for the private sessions?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:51 pm

"I'll show you." Silver said. "You've shown me how to make a fire so I have to show you somethig in return." She stood up stretching. She didn't really like sitting down for ages. While she was waiting for Hunter Silver put both of her fires out. "You ready?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:04 pm

With a look around the room, I nodded. "Alright let's go." I stand up and fix my clothes. I start to walk to the station. "You coming?" I ask Silver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing the fire   I'm bringing the fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bringing the fire
Page 1 of 1