The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]

Go down 
+9
Emzink
Selene
Balisugar
libowy
Sorella
Hannibal
DinoLily
Rccheetah
Loki
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen
I ran off my plate straight to the bow. Estrella had already gotten one, so I got the other and slung it over my shoulder. Silver had gotten all the knives. Well, she was still my ally, so maybe she could share? I grabbed the bow and the quiver of arrows and ran over to Flint. "What now? Too many alive," I manage to get out.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:52 pm

((Stairwell, what are you talking about??? I am SO confused right now... and I already got the bow...))

Last edited by Hannibal on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:52 pm

I was confused when Ester pushed me away. "I said I truthly loved you earlier." I said, remembering what I said to Ester when I was on my plate. "We need to do some exploring first before we find our base camp."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:53 pm

I look at Klaus, and then at the group that we had so far. "I say we find a way up" I say, looking up to the towers at the top of the castle. Those would give us a good view, and would therefore be perfect for finding the other tributes. "A perfect vantage point" I say.

Flint supplies=
Sword(x2)
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
I ignored Hunter completely and simply nodded. "Let's find water before camp. We can live without camp, but not without water." I said sternly. I looked around. There were still a few tributes, but most of them were running for it.

STATS: Items: Sword(1), Blanket(1)
Injuries: 0
health: 200/200

Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm creating another bow. Please read the 27th Arena Topics, you're in a castle courtyard, the castle is surrounded by a force field so you can't leave the walled in areas. Go.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Silver stared at Marnie in shock. "Marnie!" she said in delight. "Are you in our alliance?" She had refused when Hunter and Silver had asked her. Maybe she had joined gem when someone else asked her. Either way, she was here now. But she wasn't getting Silver's knives. They were hers and hers alone.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:57 pm

I hugged Marnie. "Where is our Alliance meeting?" I asked. The hug was awkward, but I was so glad she was alive. I showed her my things. "You got anything?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:58 pm

((I did read it, but it makes no sense to me))
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:58 pm

I decided that I would talk to Ester in private later. "Well I say we search the towers first for water. Food won't be a problem. Maybe if we find a good water source we make camp there."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:59 pm

I nod at Esther's idea. "First, lets take what we can from here" I say to the group. "If you can put it somewhere and still carry a weapon and be quick, take it." I say, we'd need food until we knew what there was to hunt. I moved and took two apples out of a crate. I stuffed them in a pocket in my clothes. I then grabbed a rolled up tarp and Stuffed it down the back of my shirt, concealing it.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 pm

I grabbed a couple pieces of firewood and wrapped the blanket around them. Then I tied the blanket. I found a long metal rod and tied the blanket onto it. I put the rod over my shoulder. Thankfully we were in castle ruins, or a I would have had to use a stick. And sticks aren't very reliable.

STATS: Items: Sword(1), Blanket(1), and Firewood(2)

Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 pm

I chucked another three apples in my bucket and grabbed a fishing rod. Then I asked if there was anything else we needed.
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Marnie Kaleen
After Fritz hugged me, I showed him my bow. "This is all. I just need this." I looked over at Silver. "Silver's probably not gonna give me a knife, so I've got this." I looked back at the Cornucopia, still occupied with weapons. "Flint, there are still weapons there," I said, hesitantly. I got two apples, stuffing them in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Silver nodded. "Yeah, I won't." she agreed. There were quite a lot of people in their alliance now. It was almost too overcrowded. Silver opened up her blanket bag and she collected the rest of the crackers. That pretty much filled up her make shift bag. Silver spotted the last box of matches and picked that up to. She saw Esther find a metal pole and got one to. Her sword was easier to handle with one hand so she kept that out.

Silver's Supplies:
One blanket
Seven knives
Twelve boxes of crackers (now that she collected the leftovers)
One first aid kit
One rope
One bucket
One sword
One box of matches

Last edited by Balisugar on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:09 pm

I shrugged, "We'll get off this floor and start searching, there will be a lot of confused tributes looking for somewhere to hide here" I say, thinking about all the stuff there could be in here. I keep glancing up. Those towers, or even the ramparts would be great vantage points. I hear Marnie, "Well, if anyone wants them" I say, "Take them". I realize what she is implying, that they'd be there for other tributes. "We can scatter the rest in the grass and trees here"

Flint Supplies=
2 Swords
2 Apples
1 Tarp
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Marnie Kaleen
I ran back to the Cornucopia and saw the girl from District 9. I shot at her heart, and the arrow hit her, causing her to fall backwards. I retrieved my arrow and got the remaining axe, the spear, and a backpack. I ran back to Flint. "We should settle on one of the Ramparts," I said, pointing up.

Marnie has:
  • Bow
  • Quiver of Arrows (x20)
  • Axe
  • Spear

Last edited by Selene on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:25 pm

I nodded. "Gotcha." I felt that this group would work out. Then I remembered our supply search "But is there any water in this place?" I asked worriedly. "If there's no water then..." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 pm

I nodded at Marnie. "There has to be. Or we'd all die in a day. Not a very good show, huh?" I said simply. I looked around. "I agree. Going up would be best."

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:29 pm

I nod, "We'll have to figure out the condition of the ramparts though" I note, for the group to know. "This place looks like a ruin, we have no idea if the stone will crumble out beneath us in our sleep" I add. I look around, "I doubt anything would be on this floor, water-wise. They'd want us to have to look for it"

Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:30 pm

I quickly left, feeling uncomfortable with Marnie's change of heart. First our alliance, now the Careers. Not wanting to mess with them, I fled.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:32 pm

"The water might be down, like in the lower levels." Silver suggested. Water ran downhill and sank into he ground, so it was a place to start anyway. Silver gazed around, looking for any other supplies. Three didn't seem to be any good ones though.
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Marnie Kaleen
I thought for a second, and lodged the axe on my back in one of the belts across my chest. I slung the quiver and bow over my shoulder and held the spear in my hand. "This is a castle right? Castle's have dungeons right? So there must be water underground or something." I looked at Fritz leave. I blinked a couple times, wondering what he was doing. "Fri-" I started to call out but looked away, shaking my head.

Marnie has:
  • Bow
  • Quiver of Arrows (x20)
  • Axe
  • Spear
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:36 pm

I nodded. I noticed a boy run. I shrugged. "That's true. Let's go down. Seems like the best option." I said, realizing that I had been stupid to want to go up. "To the dungeons?"

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:37 pm

(Can only carry 2 weapons Selene.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next