The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking alone.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Walking alone. Alexan13
|Alexandra "Alex" Owens|12|District 2|
|The|Girl|With|The|Brutal|Mind|

Spoiler:

“Going through you is going to be like going through a bird. Fast, fun, and easy.”

There weren't many people out today. I noticed that right away. I wondered why, then I realized something. I giggled as I said in my mind, They're afraid. I know it.

I was twisting my sword in a circle at my side. I brought it everywhere, and people didn't care. Why would they care? They do the Hunger Games every year, why not have a little action inbetween.

I put my sword in my sheath at my side, getting bored. I needed something to do. Anything.

I leaned against a fruit cart with a startled-looking woman running it. I smiled with a twinkle in my eye.

"Hey," I said slowly, "How much?"

She looked at me blankly.

I rolled my eyes, and said, "The fruit, maybe the red apple there. How much?"

"Um," she pointed to a sign above her. It was all scratched off, and I raised my eyebrows at her.

She took a deep breath and told me how much. I gave her the money, and I grabbed an apple. "Thanks for the buisness," I said sweetly over my shoulder.

I muched on the apple, sitting on an old bench. It was good, probably the best one at the cart, so I considered myself lucky. I finished the apple quickly, and threw the core up in the air. I took out my throwing knife that I keep with me occasionaly. I threw it up at the core, and it pierced it with a crack noise. It landed on the ground and I smiled. "Gettin' better Alex," I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking alone. Left_bar_bleue150/150Walking alone. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 pm

I walked by and noticed a young kid of 12 acting special and all that. I grinned. "This'll be good for a laugh" I thought to myself. "Hey, what's your name?...Punk!" I figured that would make her angry, and little kids do funny stuff when they're angry. "Well?! Answer me!" I demanded. I pulled out my knifes to show that I wasn't kidding around. I was raised in a freaking training center, so I knew how to use it.

ooc: My avatar is what Cass looks like
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Walking alone. Alexan13

Spoiler:

“Going through you is going to be like going through a bird. Fast, fun, and easy.”

I just turned my head slowly towards her. I looked her over. She was older, certainly. She looked like a good match, I supposed.

I smiled slyly, and took on an evil glint in my eyes, a look that usually got people at least a little uneasy. "Punk? Nice word play. Name's Alex, how `bout you?" I gripped my sword at the ready, just in case she decided to try a move.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:24 pm

$$Mind$If$I$Join$??
I chugged up the hill as my 6 mile punishment. Dad always punished me with either running or lifting. I saw a fight break out between two girls, one younger than me, one older. Suddenly I recognised the older one, It was Cassandra "Top-Dog" Belle who I ALWAYS saw at the training center. "Well, I'm gonna put my money on Top-Dog" I said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Walking alone. Alexan13

Spoiler:

|| Sure, go ahead! ||

I looked at the newcomer calmly, then back at the girl. "Top-Dog, huh?" I chuckled. I looked back at the boy. "Thanks for the support," I yelled with an evil smile at the boy. "Care to join in? Oh wait, you already did, uninvited." I sneered.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 pm

I raised my eyebrow. "Two vs. One; Top-Dog and Oberon vs. some punk" I said using the name I heard Cassandra give her " A 13 and 14 year old vs. a 12 year old. The odds are not in your favor" I grinned and took out my axe, waiting for her move.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:59 pm

(Just a friendly reminder to refrain from, Maiming, Handicapping, Killing or otherwise rendering your fellow members of the district incapable of being healthy for the reaping. Thanks Razz)
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:08 am

Can we maim, then heal ourselves? Or could we arrange a peacekeeper to step in?
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:01 pm

I can do a peacekeeper if that's alright.

I drew back my arm, ready to throw my knife right into her left shoulder 'That'll teach her to be so arrogant' I thought, when suddenly a peacekeeper grabbed my arm.
"That will be enough for today Cassandra. You too Oberon and Alexandra. With the reapings so close, I'd hate to have one of our tributes injured. We must show Victory and the strength of our District. The Triumph of the will, not the heart."
I hung my head. I grew up listening to that speech. That was the, 'You're on the path to dishonoring your district' speech. I pushed my knife into my satchel.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:03 pm

I closed my eyes, knowing my dad would be angery if i didn't get home soon. "I gotta head on home. See ya at the training center, Cassandra. Good luck in the reapings." I turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Walking alone. Alexan13

Spoiler:

I huffed and shook the Peacekeeper away. "Get lost, I can take care of myself," I said to him with a glare. He walked away, but I still felt as if he was watching us. I turned on Cassandra. "That was your fault dog," I said, practically spitting at her.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 pm

I bared my teeth and narrowed my eyes. "How dare you! Insulting me is one thing, insulting a peacekeeper is quite another! All they want to do is keep us safe, and more importantly, bring glory to District 2! Have you ever heard of being Patriotic?" I continued, without letting her answer. "Obviously not! They work hard to protect Panam and keep the peace! Your father could never have even close to half of what it takes!" I screamed. I would have killed her for saying what she said, but I respected the peacekeeper's wishes. I did vow to take revenge. If on her family if nothing else.

Ooc: I think that a 12 year old girl, no matter how good, would still be a little afraid of a guy with a gun. Just sayin...
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Walking alone. Alexan13

Spoiler:

"Pfft," I said, rubbing my finger on the blade of my sword. "Cool it mad dog. All in good fun, they're used to me by now I'd think," I said. I thought of getting up and leaving, but this was definatly the most fun I'd had all day. "And glory to our district happens like, almost every year, so don't get your fur up in a knot. Besides, glory'll be most important if it's me up there, maybe even you or that dude, not some no name."
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Ooc: Wouldn't she be scared of a guy w/a gun?

Anywho...

I smirked. "Oh, how cute. You accually think you could win!" I said slowly and calmly. I rolled my eyes. "First off, twelve year olds never win. Second, I never see you in the training center. Sure you "train at home" or whatever excuse you have, but what it comes down to is that you are not prepared and you don't have any boy who you know well enough to Ally with. Not successfully anyway." I was being cruel, but she asked for it. "Here's a tip from a girl who was raised knowing only about the games. Get to know a boy from this district. Train with him. Then, when you're older volenteer together. It's a no-fail strategy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone.   Walking alone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking alone.
Page 1 of 1