The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 7 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:59 pm

District 7 Train Tumblr_n26erz7uat1r26ao2o2_500

Aspen had said her goodbyes to her parents, and her cousin. Her uncle was the last person to say goodbye to he and he gave a lot of helpful last minute advice. Aspen was glad to have her uncle and he was probably the msot helpful one of the bunch. She never knew what it was like to be in the games and she wasn't sure what to expect to be completely honest. Aspen still hated wearing this stupid dress but by now she had flung her shoes off and she had decided to get onto the train. Upon getting onto the train she tugged at her dress and moved around trying to get mroe comfortable, why did they even make damn dressed in the first place? they were the most useless thing she has ever seen.

Upon entering the train it didn't look like anyone was there yet, and she looked over and saw a whole tray of food. That was more than what was in her house, she wasn't poor or anything but that was a lot of food and some of it she had never even seen before. She went over there, and she had a few grapes, and they were delicious. Despite having breakfast this morning she was somehow starving now, she grabbed a piece of what seemed to be garlic bread, she had heard of it before and even tasted it a bit but it was a rare thing to see. She soon saw a glass of light yellow liquid and a lemon wedge on the side of the cup. Must be lemonade, she again only heard such things about it and she had never had anymore before. She took the cup with her and then she sat in a chair and propped her feet up. She took a bite of her garlic bread and then washed it down with some lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:54 pm

District 7 Train Tumblr_mhdawt8XaM1qj6lj4o4_250

Errik made his way to the trains following the reapings. This years tributes were both older than him, he had a good feeling about these two. Errik didnt really know them very well, but he had heard many things, and he liked most of what he heard. The train was a familiar sight, but somehow it still made him feel small. He entered the train car, that happened to be the food car. It was filled with food and drink of every color and smelled wonderful. There was already someone there, it was Aspen, the female tribute. He walked over to where she was standing to introduce himself. "Hello, my name is Errik White. You must be Aspen." He said holding out his hand. Errik knew it would be important to have a good relationship with the tributes if he was going to give them any help.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue0/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:43 pm

NORMAN ROWE -- District Seven

Norman remembered his parents saying goodbye, his father crying and his mother remaining stern. They both knew it had been up to chance whether or not he'd be Reaped, but neither had expected the outcome that had. He remembered a co-worker coming to say goodbye, leaving Norman with one piece of advice: "Do what you do in the forest, Norman. Be the first to spot anything." He had taken the advice and was prepared to use it, along with his size, to every inch of his advantage. He sat in his room on the train, looking around at the gaudy setting. "This decoration for everyone that is likely to die seems a bit stupid," he thought. Standing, he stalked to the door and let himself into the hall, aiming for the dining car.

Trudging into the car, Norman noticed the female tribute and their mentor were already there. "Looks like I'm late to the party," he thought. Helping himself to a glass of juice, cranberry he believes, he moves to sit beside the female, "Aspen, Norman. You've got to remember her name." He adjusted himself on the chair, "Too plush and soft... ugh." He had heard the mentor, Errik, introduce himself as Norman had entered the car. Taking a sip, he waved his finger, "Norman," he said, introducing himself.

items : Glass :3
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:00 am

Aspen sat there still eating her garlic bread as her mentor spoke, she wasn't really too interested, he was a nice guy and all but Aspen wasn't much in the mood to play nice with someone who apparently had advice for her. Aspen may seem rude, but she had most of the knowledge she needed, and she was still trying to figure out an angle, but there really wasn't any she wouldn't do, she was versatile and she was good at being flexible.

After she finished eating her garlic bread, her district partner came in and sat down beside her in another chair and mentioned his name was Norman, and of course she knew that already. Aspen sat there for a few minutes and took a sip of lemonade and stretched out her arms. "Well, if we're done with introductions, if you don't mind, I don't really fancy this dress at all, it's a pain." She said rolling her eyes and her feet moved to be placed on the ground. Aspen unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it off. She had been wearing shorts underneath anyways so it wasn't a big deal. She relaxed back in her chair and propped her feet back up, grabbing her lemonade again.

"So, the Capitol, huh? this should be an adventure." She said with slight amusement playing on her face as she grinned and continued to sip on her lemonade drink.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:31 pm

Errik continued to eat his tart, while Aspen ignored him. The other district tribute entered the train. He was a lot taller than Errik first noticed. Norman introduced himself, "Nice to meet you, im Errik." He replied. Errik took a seat on one of the couches as Aspen decided to strip. She then joined them on the couches. "I am going to assume that since you are both much older than I, that you dont really need me for advice." he stated. "So ill just sit back and enjoy the ride."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:48 pm

Norman took note of Aspen sliding out of her dress and took another sip of his juice. He nodded when Errik told Norman his name. Standing, Norman strolled to the tray of food. Grabbing a plate, he placed a few eggs, a pork chop, some greens, and a roll onto the plate. Topping off his glass of juice, he returned to his chair, placing the plate on the table in front of him. Cutting a piece of the pork chop, he placed a cut of egg on it and placed it in his mouth. Chewing, he looked to Errik. "Was honestly hoping for some real advice," he thought to himself. Finishing his bite of pork chop, he took a swig of juice. As he began cutting another piece of pork chop, he spoke. "Well, you know Errik. That's quite stupid," he took his next bite and spoke again. "You've actually been in the Games. You know what it's like. If this is all the "advice" you have to give us, I may as well walk into the Cornucopia, grab a knife, and slash my own throat. Quite stupid, don't you think? That's all your advice gives us though, if it can even be called advice." Finishing his bite, Norman wipes his mouth and takes another swig. Cutting a new piece of pork chop and egg, a final "Stupid," can be heard from him before he turns all of his attention to his meal.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:11 pm

Aspen watched as Norman got up to get more food. Aspen would have to check it out later and she sipped on her lemonade some more. She wondered if they had alcohol on the train, and if she'd be able to disguise it without their mentor knowing, she wondered if Norman would be interested in a game as well. She smirked now thinking about it but then heard Errik speak. She rolled her eyes as he said he was useless and she shook her head lightly.

Before she could say something Norman sat down again, with eggs and pork? That was a rather odd combination of things. She mentally shook her head and then heard him speak to their mentor and she fought back a grin as she heard him speak. Aspen almost wanted to clap but she refrained from it. "He's got a point you know, you may be younger but you've been to the games." She started mainly restating his point but then spoke up again, "Age doesn't define the knowledge you obtain and it doesn't define the experiences in your life, so it's stupid to call down your abilities like that." She said casually shrugging her shoulders. She looked at the food on Norman's plate and she swiftly took a roll and took a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Errik smiled at the responses that they each gave to his comment. "I am very glad you both said that. It is important that you dont underestimate anybody in the arena, regardless of age and size." He replied sitting up again, and looking at them.

"There are a few different strategies you could use in the arena. Each one has its benefits and drawbacks. Solo, partner, and group, which ever you choose, make sure to weigh out your individual strengths against those of the other tributes. You are both very strong, and have exceptional skills in nature. Once you get to the training gym, choose your allies wisely. Train in the skills you are weaker in, and have a variety of abilities on your side."

Errik stood up and made his way to the food table, and began to fill his plate with meat, bread, and veggies. He hadnt had dinner yet, and he was getting rather hungry. Errik took a seat at the table and waited for the tributes to ask him any questions.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:31 am

Sighing, Norman took another bite of pork chop and egg. When Aspen had taken his roll, he let out a gentle chuckle. Wiping his mouth on his napkin again, he stood and walked to the table again. Grabbing a spare napkin, he stacked two more rolls on it. He took hold of the pitcher that contained his cranberry juice as well. Returning to the table, he noticed that Errik was standing to get food as well. Placing the pitcher to the upper-left of his plate, he placed one of the two rolls on his plate. Wrapping the other loosely in the napkin, he tossed it to Aspen. Sitting back down he returned his napkin to his lap. Cutting a fresh bite of pork and egg, he watched his mentor, thinking of what he'd said.

"I think," Norman began, taking a fresh bite after the two words, "If Aspen and I stick together, just us two, we should be able to make it pretty damn far." Norman finished chewing, swallowed, and took a fresh swig of juice. "I personally don't feel a massive group will do us any good," he began, cutting a fresh bite of pork, which was quickly disappearing. "A large group could get us found quickly by the Careers." He looked over at Aspen, questioning her thoughts on that without words. Taking the new bite into his mouth, he turned his attention to the windows.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:12 am

District 7 Train Tumblr_n26erz7uat1r26ao2o1_500

Aspen listened to their mentor speak as she ate the roll she had taken off of Norman's plate, luckily he didn't get too mad that she had done it, she knew some people who would get mad if you took a crumb off their plate which made no difference anyways. A crumb was nothing. Soon Norman tossed her another roll and she smirked at the thought. Well at least she was taken into consideration. Aspen was going to be lazy for awhile, mostly due to the fact she was storing energy for the arena, who knew what they'd face next, some of the last arena were a bit wicked and she wanted to be mentally and physically prepared. Soon she heard Norman speak and she figured after he was done it'd be her turn. "Well, I think a pair of two if just fine and dandy, I mean we both have a wide range of skills, and have experience with outdoor stuff, then Norman has some height to him, and I mean I don't but the contrast is pretty good." She said shrugging her shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Errik continued to eat his dinner as Norman and Aspen talked. It seemed these two would get along well together, and for that Errik couldnt have been happier. "Keep an open mind, you never know what you might find in the capitol." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Norman stopped mid-bite as Errik spoke. Glancing at his "mentor," even if he could call Errik that now, he opened his mouth, and not for food this time. "You know what Errik? That is the exact same stupidity that I was talking about earlier. Look, if you'd rather leave us on our own and make your ass happy here in the Capitol, be my fucking guest. But do not fake it one moment and bullshit it the next." Norman stood, leaving his plate where it sat on the table. "I'm done. You can try with him, Aspen. I don't care. When we get to the Capitol, would you get me? I'm going to my room," he asked Aspen. Stalking towards the direction of his room, Norman noted the bottles of alcohol. Grabbing one, he turned back to Errik. "Here, why don't you start early? he said as he threw the bottle at Errik, watching it shatter above his head. Taking another for himself, he stalked away to his room.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:24 pm

District 7 Train Tumblr_lqo0h6wBUT1qjhsz0o1_500

Aspen was eating her roll for a bit and just quietly sitting there as soon their mentor spoke and Norman seemed to be angry at this point. Aspen got up out of her chair and walked to the table with food, she grabbed a plate and then she grabbed some rolls, and put on a chicken leg, and some strawberries.She then heard a bottle glass break and looked over. "Oh shit, stuff is about to go down." she mumbled and then she walked out to the passage and swiftly grabbed a bottle of alcohol, and then walked to Norman's room and walked down and looked at Norman. "You want me to throw this at you, don't think I have that good of an aim like you." She said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Errik sat there, very unsure of what to do while Norman started yelling at him. Something about faking and bullshit, Errik had never had a tribute act like this in previous years. Before Errik could do anything Norman threw a bottle of alcohol, and it smashed against the wall behind him. Now Errik was angry too, "Good luck getting through this by yourself." He yelled as Norman stormed out of the room, who was followed quickly by Aspen as well.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Norman sat onto the corner of his bed, laying back onto it. When Aspen entered and threatened to throw a bottle at him, he muttered "Don't." Popping the top off of the bottle he had, he took a large swig of the liquid. It had a fruity aroma, so he assumed it was a white wine. He recognized it from family parties. "So. We just gonna stay here until the Capitol?" he asked Aspen, not bothering to take his head off the bed. "If so, we need to have something to do to keep us entertained. I mean we probably won't get through this by ourselfs," he spoke the last sentence in a mocking tone. Taking another swig, he propped himself up on an elbow. "That, or go to sleep."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 7 Train
Page 1 of 1