The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selene's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

Selene's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Selene's Characters Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen

Name:
Marnie Kaleen
Age/Birthday:
15/September 16th
District:
District 11
Family:
• Father (Lion Kaleen): Lion Kaleen was always a nice, kind person. He worked deep in the orcids, and the day he met Neem's mother, he instantaneously fell in love. They were both working deep in the orchids when they came across the same apple and it was love at first sight. Anyways, Lion is a kind, hardworking person, and was lucky enough to never be chosen for reaping. He was always a strong person, and he was never worried about being chosen for the reaping. His family was well off, so there was no worry that his mother and siblings couldn't live well without him. When working one day, a man who was jealous of Lion framed him for stealing the harvested food, and he was executed without questioning. Marnie was only 10 at this time.
    "My dad was a very kind and honest person. We used to work in the Orchids together, when I was old enough, and he would sing to the Mockingjay's all the time. He taught me how to sing, and we sung together in harmony, sometimes with my mother and my brother. I don't sing anymore. I don't think I'd have the courage or strength to sing again. It pains me to work in the Orchids nowadays, but I really have no choice."

• Mother (Reath Kaleen) Reath Daylin was a kind, young smart daughter of the district's mayor. Never required to work in the orchids, she decided to try it out one day. That one lovely day that she had walked into the Orchids, she met the man of her dreams, Lion Kaleen. They immediately fell in love at the age of 16. While Reath's chances of being chosen for the Hunger Games were extremely low. Reath tried anything she could to not have Lion chosen for the Hunger Games. She convinced others to enter their name into the Hunger Games more for extra tessarae, she tried to get Lion to stop entering for tessarae. Fortunately, he never got chosen. Once they were old enough, Reath and Lion married and had Marnie immediately. They were so lucky, as many saddened family's had said to them. Five years after Marnie's birth, her younger brother, Fenner, was born. They planned to live life to the fullest until the days when the reaping for their children would happen. All hope was lost for their perfect family when Lion was executed for being falsely accused. Reath couldn't say anything about it without possibly being executed. Reath went into a deep depression after this, leaving Marnie and Fenner to comfort her and fend for themselves. Marnie became the leader of the house and her mother soon rose out of the depression. She's still sad though.
    "My mother was a smiling lady, helping everyone, everywhere she went. I can't believe that a lady that beautiful and that courageous could turn into what she is today. She's not as nice anymore, always yelling. She screams in her sleep, and spends most of what little money we have left on liquor and gambling. I can't believe what she has done to us. What she has done, is unforgivable."

• Brother (Fenner Kaleen): There's not much to say about Fenner. He's a very silent boy, who keeps to himself. He works silently in the orchid, and people usually forget he's even there. He's always well-fed, thanks to Marnie and sometimes her mother. He's never gotten in trouble, and is scared of the Peacekeepers.
    "Fenner never screws up. He's a good kid, and always does what he's told. I've never had to discipline him or anything, and I love him to death. I wish he could stay 10 forever. That way, he'd never be eligible for the reaping."

Brief History:
Marnie Kaleen was born on September 16th to Lion and Reath Kaleen in their lovely District 11 home. Marnie had the nicest parents in all of District 11. They were both honest, kind, strong, courageous, and smart. They lived in a wonderful neighborhood, and were in a Middle Class stage. What more could they ask for? A daughter, that was what. Marnie always had the nicest things. Girls in school had always been jealous of her and said mean things behind her back. But that never bothered Marnie. She was independent and confident, and always kept her chest held high. Nothing seemed to hurt her. Until the day her father was executed. Then everything came falling down to her lap into little, bitty pieces. Marnie became a quiet, shy, emoish person, and ignored everyone. This was when the name calling really started to sink in. She could never understand why girls kept saying they wish she'd be chosen for the reaping. What had she ever done to them? She'll never know.
    "My history... well I was born into the happiest, most wonderful life ever. A good amount of money, always food on the table, and roof over my head. I really did ignore all the bad things that the girls said to me... I just really didn't care. I was better than them and I didn't need to sink down to their level. But when my dad died, I couldn't take anything anymore. I felt like dirt and didn't need them to make it worse. Besides, I was like the head of the family, and I needed to care of my mother and brother. They should all just shut up and leave me be."

Physical Appearance:
Marnie has light brown skin which people tell her is very soft. It is clear of any blemishes. She has shoulder length dark brown hair, that sweeps past her face. Her round brown eyes are the same tint as her hair. Marnie is never the person who actually cares about her appearance; she just makes sure that her hair is not standing up, and that there is no dirt on her face. She's well kept, and doesn't like dirty clothes, because that means she has to hand wash them. That's never a fun job.
    "My appearance? It really doesn't matter that much to me. I just hate it when my hair looks weird, and there's dirt on my face. Or... when there are stains. I can't stand stains. Stains mean that I have to wash clothes, and I try my best to only wash clothes once a month. It saves water and it also saves soap. Washing clothes is practically useless. Sorry, getting of topic."

Personality:
Marnie used to be a very nice person. She was adorable, sweet, kind, and smart. Well, she's still smart, but now she's emo, courageous, and sly. She doesn't put any of her trust into people, and lashes out at people that talk bad about her. She doesn't make long relationships with people because she's afraid of loosing them. She doesn't wanna loose anyone else again.
    "Why do you need to know about my personality? Long story short, I used to be a nice person, but now I'm a cold hard person. You don't need to know anymore about me... Got it? You better..."

Flaw:
Marnie cannot trust anyone. She thinks this would be a good tactic if she were ever chosen for the reaping.
Pets:
She has a small dog named Minky.
Rich or Poor?:
Middle-class, leaning towards poor at the moment
Weapon of Choice:
Bow and arrow occasionally, but she usually uses twirling batons that have sharp blades at the ends.
Talents:
Tree Climbing: Since Marnie works with other's in the orchids, she's learned to climb trees to pick the fruit high up in the trees.
Archery: Marnie is not the best at archery, but she's good enough to kill small animals that run around.
Baton Twirling: Marnie has batons that emit blades with the push of the button that she has skilled herself in twirling. They work as excellent weapons.

"I'm not that talented. I mean, if you count tree climbing as a talent, then I guess I have some talents. I like to tree climb; it's really fun. I also like Archery and Baton Twirling. No, don't call me girly. Shut up."

Other:
Marnie is portrayed by Alyssa Diaz and her color is cadetblue.

© Copyright, All rights to Angel for the layout idea

Last edited by Selene on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Selene's Characters Tumblr_lqe3hhaYew1r1m3hyo1_500_large
Minna Reed

Name:
Minna Diamond Reed
Age/Birthday:
16/April 8th
District:
District 1
Family:
Archer Stone; prominent jewel seller, owns two jewel stores.
Diamond Stone; jewel seller as well, works in Archer's stores. This is how they met.

Brief History:
Being born in District 1, Minna's life was very amazing. She couldn't ask for anything more. She always got what she wanted, there was always food on her table, and there was barely any poverty. District 1 was still not as nice as the Capitol, with it's restriction and the Games, but it was the best as the Districts could be. Minna grew up as an only child, being envied by all the other kids in District 1. They had had relatives who had gone into the games before, and they were very sad. Minna had no family, or so she thought, that had ever gone into the games. Father never told her anything about his family, and Diamond always ignored hers. So what family does she have?
Physical Appearance:
Beauty is everything to Minna. She has shoulder length brown hair that has been the color ever since she was born. She has fair skin with a light tan, but she doesn't plan on getting any tanner. Minna has deep hazel eyes that look a greenish-gray most of the time. Minna lives about style. She's always wearing the latest trends and never has a speck of dirt on her. She'll have to adjust to the games, however.
Personality: (Must be at least 4 sentences.)
Flaw: (At least 1)
Pets:
Rich or Poor?:
Weapon of Choice:
Talents: (Must list at least three.)
Other:

Last edited by Selene on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Elina Matisse
Selene's Characters Screen-shot-2010-11-08-at-9.14.36-AM-600x481
.:Basics, Persona, History, and Others:.

Name:
Elina Mattise
Birthday:
August 10th
Pets:
None
Personality:
Elina is a sensitive Capitol citizen, but loves the Hunger Games. She's rather smart and cunning, and you'd probably think she'd be a bumbling fool. She always knows where to put her money, and it's usually always in the right spot. She can be sarcastic and inappropriate when she needs to.
Rich or Poor?
Rich

Last edited by Selene on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selene

Character 4
Back to top Go down
Selene

Character 5
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:05 pm

~~~~~~ Other Info~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:05 pm

More Info
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Selene's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Selene's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Marnie Kaleen is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:56 pm

New Character.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Selene's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Selene's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:11 am

Capitol charrie is accepted (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selene's Characters
Page 1 of 1