The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

|-Evi's Characters.!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|-Evi

|-Evi

Female Posts : 6
Birthday : 1998-06-30

|-Evi's Characters.! Empty
PostSubject: |-Evi's Characters.!   |-Evi's Characters.! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:25 pm

|-Evi's Characters.! 1115f8g
. [General] .

Name: Evi Matthews [Eve-EYE]
Age/Birthday: 14 years old | 06-30
District: District 10
Rich or Poor?: Middle Class
Weapon Of Choice: Knives/Hand-To-Hand combat

. [Personality/Appearance] .

Physical Appearance: About 5"2 she's not too tall and more on the short side, she looks from Russian decent because of her white skin and dark features. She also looks Hispanic/Puerto Rican decent because of her features and body build. She looks a bit more developed then her age and can appear to be about 16 years old. Her more dark and noticable features are her hazel green-orange tinted eyes, its remarkable how her eyes and hair match almost when you look at both. Her hair is a dark reddish-brown with a streak of a lighter color in her bangs that fall lightly over her forhead. She has rosey pink lips and a small nose with long eye lashes.
Personality: Evi is mostly based off of me, she's a very complex type of being. She doesn't know sometimes whether what she thinks is a good decision or bad, so she looks to others around her as an example and bases her answer off of their actions. Sometimes she even thinks on her own and just does what she knows best, she works alone well and with others can get distracted to the point that she stops working and abandons her job. Evi is a very... crazy type of girl and likes to take charge when she can, she will challenge someone else if she has to. It depends on who you are, especially if your a guy she will mess with you till the point that you submit or you fight fire with fire. At first she won't have or show respect to anyone until they prove in her eyes that they deserve that respect, but that doesnt mean she is a bad mouthed type of person who goes her own way. First impressions are important to her so at first she may seem proper and just all around a good person till you really get to know her.
Flaw: Distrustful, Doesn't work well as a team, Has trouble thinking on her own
Talents: Seems to always surround herself with good people, Is a very adaptable person

. [Family/History] .

Family:
- Mother: Patricia Matthews {43 Yrs.}
- Father: Jacob Matthews {39 Yrs.}
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Brothers: Rafiel Matthews {20 Yrs.}
- Sisters:
Pets: She has no pets due to her mothers allergys to anything containing fur. If it were up to miss Evi her self, she would have a house full of animals.
Brief History: Evi has lived a life of peacefulness ever since she was born up to the point that she began her learning with a new group of kids in 8th Grade. She was younger than everyone and bumped up mostly because of her results on tests, for the next two years till she reached Freshman status she was just about bullied and toy'd with until she found that she can make due on her own. It was because of her trusting attitude that she was bullied into harrassment and such, so she began to just ignore the people around her. Only on occassion would she even dare invite someone in just so she wouldn't feel so lonely. As she entered her 14th year in her district, she was a sophmore and was smart enough to know who her true friends were. Instead of being the one to get builled, she was the one who surronded herself with people who were real and trustworthy. Sometimes her mother and father would worry about here, other times they just ignored what was happening; hopeing that she would be able to fix the situation herself and learn from her experiance.

. [Others] .

Preferred Angles : Innocent, Sexy, Playful, Stubborn
Angles this tribute will not do: Harsh, Mysterious, Silent
Token: She doesn't have a Token yet. [I plan on having her get one once I roleplay her]
Other: The person used above's name is Evalissia Mateo... well I think. Aha

|-Evi's Characters.! At847

[ Based all of her mostly off of me.! ^.^ ]

Last edited by |-Evi on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |-Evi's Characters.!   |-Evi's Characters.! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:09 am

Hey, and welcome to the site! You can call me Rain and feel free to ask me or another staff member if you have any questions. It looks like you only copied the beginning of the template because yours ends right before you have to scroll down, but so far Evi is looking like she'll turn out to be a great character! However, before I or someone else can accept her, you need to finish the form. If this is a work in progress and you just happened to stop there, then I am totally sorry, but just from the note at the end and the otherwise finished look of it it seems like you just didn't see it. Here's the rest of the form, please add it to the bottom of Evi's current charrie sheet:

Code:

[b]Talents:[/b](Must list three)
[size=28][b]Family/History[/b][/size]
[b]Family:[/b] (Mother, father, siblings [if any.])
[b]Pets:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b] (Must be at least 4 sentences.)
[size=28][b]Others[/b][/size]
[b]Preferred Angles :[/b](Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..)
[b]Angles this tribute will not do:[/b] (Max. 3)
[b]Token:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Also, just a note, but your username doesn't have to be your character's name. It can be if you would like, but you can see that, for example, I have many character and none of them are named Raindeer or Rainy Pie or any of the other forms of my name. Most users are like this, but if you prefer to have the same name for both, you can stick with that. Either way. Smile Again, welcome and thank you for joining! We're glad to have you! Razz
Back to top Go down
|-Evi

|-Evi

PostSubject: Re: |-Evi's Characters.!   |-Evi's Characters.! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:37 am

Oh gosh! Yeah, so so sorry about that! I guess I pressed send instead of preview... just now added that part in! And I changed it to Work In Progress until I'm finished aha.

Oh and as for the name I just really like Evi as a name cX It's close to my actually name[Eve] and sounds sort of different so I usually use that as a username so it's easy to remember. As for my character being Evi... hmm I have no clue why I name her that.... but yep I didn't make my name Evi just because of her don't worry. ^.^"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |-Evi's Characters.!   |-Evi's Characters.! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:39 am

Okay, great! Smile Just post when you're done and someone will come to review/accept her.
Back to top Go down
|-Evi

|-Evi

PostSubject: Re: |-Evi's Characters.!   |-Evi's Characters.! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:44 am

Done! ;]
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
|-Evi's Characters.! Left_bar_bleue150/150|-Evi's Characters.! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: |-Evi's Characters.!   |-Evi's Characters.! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Accepted, nice character Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|-Evi

|-Evi

PostSubject: Re: |-Evi's Characters.!   |-Evi's Characters.! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Alright thanks! Quick question... how do I start roleplaying? Do I just jump into an open one or start my own?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
|-Evi's Characters.! Left_bar_bleue150/150|-Evi's Characters.! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: |-Evi's Characters.!   |-Evi's Characters.! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:55 pm

You can do either or, as long as you stay in the district you made your character for Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-Evi's Characters.!   |-Evi's Characters.! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|-Evi's Characters.!
Page 1 of 1