The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Left_bar_bleue1/1But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Empty
PostSubject: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:42 pm

I had been walking in silence for a while, having long since passed the cacti. I came to a stop, however, upon seeing the pond. I sure hope that's real I thought, but I stayed quiet. Who knows what was out there? Another tribute? A mutt? Better to play it safe and approach with caution. I look behind me and motion for Amaya to come and look.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Left_bar_bleue150/150But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:40 pm

But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. 5m9g7
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Tumblr_ma4520sK9b1rwujvf

Amaya walked behind Cai without saying a word. She wondered when did she become the quiet kind, she used to just blab nonstop. Maybe it was the fact that they're in the arena, or maybe it's just her. She didn't want to admit it, but Amaya knew she had changed. She folded her arms behind her head and strolled, looking out for anything around. But she stopped and bent down as Cai moved slower and more cautiously. And then he came to a stop. Amaya went up to his side to see what he saw and she tilted her head. Was there really a pond in the desert? Well she didn't really know how deserts are like, other than the fact that they have a lot of sand. If there was a pond here, there was bound to be tributes around, or at least animals. Whichever works, Amaya was up for a little ruse as she lifted her knife in prep. She nodded to Cai and started to inch forward to the pond. The two of them had been left alone for way too long, something was bound to happen, or at least someone was bound to cross path with them.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
-6 cactus parts/thorns
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Left_bar_bleue150/150But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:49 pm

The clean water shimmered in the sunlight of the area
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Left_bar_bleue1/1But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:07 am

But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Tumblr_matsfcFe431rv8x1j
I look suspiciously at the area, wondering where all the living creatures are.  But after stillness for quite a long time, I figure it's okay.  I step forward, creep towards the water's edge.  Once I'm there, I realize the water is real, not a mirage.  I look behind me for Amaya, to see if she has anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:47 pm

An announcement of a feast was made, catching the attention of the tributes
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:32 pm

But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. 5m9g7
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Tumblr_ma4520sK9b1rwujvf

Amaya followed Cai in as they stoos in front of the pond. "Well if it isn't a miracle here. I'm not the only one seeing this right?" Amaya asked, placing her hands on her hips but before she could get an answer, the arena was filled with noise. Words rather. An announcement was being made and it gave Amaya goosebumps. She was getting hungry, thirsty and the signal for a death hasn't sound in quite awhile. Amaya looked at Cai as the announcement continued on and she asked when it was over. "You up for some stabbing and grabbing?" She grinned as she twirled a knife in her hands. With that look on his face, Cai's answer was probably yes. With that she turned around and ran towards the cornucopia direction. The Valley had to be somewhere close by there. "Race ya." She stuck her tongue out as she made the run for it. It was a race against time. Because by now, who knows who had taken her own package already. That is, if they even have one.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
-6 cactus parts/thorns
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:48 pm

I frown. Just as I get to the water, a feast is announced. Well, at least if we go there, we might get something for it. I take a glance at the pond again. Have an idea. I kick out some dirt, pull out parts of the cacti. Perfect place for a trap, right where everyone needs to go. Hastily, but with nimble movements, like so many of the 3 guys before me, I place the cacti, cover them. Then I'm on my way, confident in the trap. "Come'on, that isn't fair! You had a head start!" I growl after Amaya, but quickly catch up

Cai has left the area and set another trap
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:58 pm

I walk around and find my self infront of the pond area I had found long ago. I get some water into my basket and I follow the same process as before. I drink some and look around. "everyone must be gathered in the bloodbath once again" I mutter my self quietly. I didn't want to put my self into this. I wasn't sure neither though...Gamemakers wanted some action, which meant that people started getting bored with us. They wanted to see blood, but I was pretty sure I heard the cannon several times from time to time...Strange! I sat down knowing I probably was one of the most boring tributes they had. They probably expected me to die sooner, or later. Besides, all the others were allies but me? What would happen if I appeared in front of Cai out of the blue after so long? Would he still remember the girl he made an alliance once before all this even starts? I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Growling suddenly began nearby.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 pm

I stare the blanc closed in mine own world, full in confusions when I listen to something I wasn't pretty much expecting. After a while, I regognise it in fear...It's growling...a mutt!!!! I stand up backing off. I know gamemakers will make me to pay for being so inactive but I have made my hands dirty with blood once, and for my survival nothing stops me doing it asgain. I pick my basket on shoulder, and hold my sword tight preparing.I focus my concetration on it.

OCC: Edit, sorry, I misread...
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:47 pm

The growling continued from the bushes, nothing moved though.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:57 pm

I step back carefully and quietly holding my sword in front and no looking back. I keep my eyes pinned on the direction of the noise and I could swear that I could hear my heartbeat. So quiet...
I shivered
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:58 pm

A flash occurred, blinding Kira, she felt pain in her chest and was knocked back off her feet. The growling continued, but nothing showed itself to her

Loki carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. 41221943
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:12 pm

I close my eyes tight but in a split second, I feel pain and warm liquid on my chest. I lean on a tree and groan feeling tired all of a sudden. I could let my self to die...One a out. I could finish this torture...But I wouldn't let this happen of course! I swang my sword around and turned to leave as quickly as possible hoping to be saved.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:12 pm

The member 'Maybeth' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(5)' :
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. 51805711

--------------------------------

#2 'Escape' :
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Failty
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:22 am

Another flash occured, missing the tribute by inches
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:39 pm

I tried to run away, but my foot got tangled on the huge roots of a palm tree on my right, and I fell down, when I hit the ground, I scream as my whole body jolts, sending tones of pain on my wound.
I roll on the ground just before another flash occurs and this time I keep my eyes open blinking trying to see where it comes from. I look up at the trees' tops and around me, I look the ground and the bushes narrowing my eyes... I breath shortly and deeply, but I can clearly hear the sounds around me...nothing seems to bother me exept that strange growling...
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Out from the bushes came a snarl, as a leopard like creature came out of them slowly, looking at the tribute with bloodthirst. The tribute could see electricity blackening the ground at it's feet with each step.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 am

I hold my breath as a mutt comes out of the bushes... It's something I've never seen before in the previous games...What makes me impossible to move my eyes of it, is the intelligence and understanding I see on them...As if it's a human...It also looks at me ready to attack, thirsty for my blood. I realise, I can't go near this creature as it is surrounded by electricity. I pick up a heavy rock on my side, and attempt to throw it straight on it's head. The same time, I stand up making a grimace of pain and prepare to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 am

'Attack(5)' :
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Armhit
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:03 pm

The rock bounces off the creature's head and thumps on to the ground, blackened. The mutt snarls and swipes out at the tribute with electric claws

Loki carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. 20258398
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:09 pm

I scream as electricity passes through me. I attempt to grab a tree, so that I can stop it. But I can't reach the wood...I drag myself away from it, and barely stand on my feet... My vision blur, my mind confused...I lean on a tree, holding it as tight as I can. Once I feel better, I decide that's not a fight I can handle. I start running with the hope that creature will give up than chase me.

Last edited by Maybeth on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:09 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Escape' :
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. 1turn
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:24 pm

The mutt senses the tribute is going to run, and lashes out wildly before retreating, to prevent being lured to a more populated area

Loki carried out 2 launched of one MUTT :
But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. 12849686 , But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. 62270044
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:23 pm

I grabbed a bole near by me, and leaned on it, hoping I wouldn't get elecroceted this way. Every muscle on my body was contracting, sweat drops, run across my nose and forehead, my mind was tangled, and my vision still blur. I screamed in anger and pain!

I gathered all the strength leaft inside me, and held my sword tight. I run and jumped over the creature, I attempted to pin my sword on it. Then I turned and landed hard on the ground. My chest hurted so much, that I couldn't held a sudden scream of pain and protest. I looked at the beast my eyes full of tears, pleading quietly for merci...

I knew though, that gamemakers really wanted to get rid of me one and out. Merci wasn't a word they used to like. I dragged my self slowly and painfully, closer to the beast. I swang my sword in order to stab it once again.

Occ: so damn unlucky...

Last edited by Maybeth on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.   But maybe I still have a bit of luck left. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But maybe I still have a bit of luck left.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next