The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 7 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue0/0District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:38 am

Preston started to walk into the train that led the tributes to the Capitol. He felt something grow inside of him, but it wasn't nerves of challenging death. Preston took a couple steps and was in the train. "Shit, this place is awesome." Preston said in pure amazement. He looked around for a moment, trying to find his district partner or his mentor. After a bit of looking around, he found a table that was right next to a window. Preston sat down, and looked at his district probably for the last time. He looked at the forest, for probably the final time. Preston cracked a smile and waved goodbye. He smiled, and waited for someone to show up beside him. "Anyone here? Summer?" Preston asked aloud. Sure, he liked being alone, but advice couldn't hurt much.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Errik walked through the train station after the reapings had taken place. This would be his second year as a mentor, and he was feeling a little bit more confident in his abilities. Both Preston and Summer seemed very capable, and he felt this year was going to be a very good year.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Preston started to think about the challenges for the arena, but didn't worry too much. His plan was a work in progress. Preston got up and took a blueberry muffin. He took a big bite out of it and nodded in approval. Preston sat back down and looked back towards the other side of the train car and saw Eric, his mentor. Preston waved to him. "You're Eric, right? Our mentor?" He asked, because continuing to devour the blueberry muffin. Preston scooped up the crumbs in his hand and popped them in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Errik noticed that the male tribute, Preston, was already making himself at home. He entered the train car, and made himself known. "Yes, I am Errik, and I am your mentor." He replied holding his hand out for Preston.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Preston smiled and started folding the wrapping the muffin had come in. He shook Errik's hand cautiously and decided to just go right to asking questions. "So, I know Summer isn't here, but I'll bet if she decides so show up, she'll be informed from you or me. Okay, so, I don't really have any questions, but you know. Advice in general I guess." Preston said in a calm deep voice. He started to think about questions to ask, but his mind just showed up blank. "I'll probably think of something to ask soon, I'm new to this." Preston told Errik. But everybody was new to asking questions to your mentor. He was nervous, and him having to ask questions was the reason. He looked around again, scanning the room for his district partner. Preston thought about it, and could totally understand her probably sleeping or something. Preston picked another muffin and unwrapped it. He took a big bite out of it, and could taste the blueberry chunks on his tongue. Preston chewed quietly, trying not to disturb anybody else who may be aboard. Its doubtful they'd mind, because its doubtful anyone heard it.
Back to top Go down

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Summer Green

I sit myself on my bed, thinking things through. "I have to win."I whisper to myself. I hear a voice, no it was Preston's voice, calling my name. I stand up and part my hair over my shoulders as I walk out the door of my bedroom. I walk past two train cars as I reach the dining train car.

"You called me?" I ask Preston hastily. My fingers hover over a tray of foods that I don't recognize other than from the Capitol itself. I roll my eyes at their glamour and fanciness. I take a bite of the strange new food as I look up to Preston. He was a pretty nice looking guy, for his tall build. His green eyes meet mine as I chew on my now favorite food so far. I look over to another guy, who I believe is my mentor, Errik White. I watched him in the Games a few years ago. He just might be capable of getting me farther into these Games.

I purse my lips as I give Errik a small wave. I quickly bring my hand down to scratch my other arm. Now that I'm in the custody of the Capitol, well I was sort of disgusted in a way.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:50 am

Errik looked at the two tributes, they both seemed to be very capable, which would be very good in the long run. "I was able to get all the way by staying by myself, but having alliances does have its benefits as well as its drawbacks. In the end it is up to you to decide what you want to do. Getting sponsors is the most important part of the games, you must make a name for yourself and earn the favor of the capitol crowds. This is done by standing out in both the tribute parade and the personal interview." I said, explaining the necessities of the games and survival. Hme was pacing the room during his speech, Errik stopped moving and grabbed a glass orange juice and took a sip as he returned to his seat. "Do either of you have any other questions before we arrive in the capitol?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:55 am

Preston smiled as Errik started talking about alliances and sponsors. Neither would be easy from him, but he'd give it a try. "Nice. Interviews, joy." Preston whispered sarcastically. Errik started to talk about anymore questions before they arrive at the Capitol, so they must be close. "Actually, no. I don't really like to ask questions." Preston told him, before taking a glass of flavored water and drank it.

Preston looked back at the window, searching for the land of the Capitol. He wanted to compare it to District 7, and it would probably be much more luxurious than Seven. But he couldn't see it, not yet at least. All he saw was a very small body of water, which gave him chills, and a few hills. Preston looked at the flavored water and took another gulp of it. Preston wasn't planning to get attached, because in not even a week, he'd be fighting to the death with twenty-three others. As he finished off the rest of the water, he stood up and went to get his last muffin for the train ride. Preston looked at the muffins carefully and picked one up. He unwrapped it the same way he did with the others and took a few bites out of it. Preston smiled and held the muffin up to his eyes.
"I swear I won't get attached to you muffins." Preston whispered to the muffin and quietly laughed.
Back to top Go down

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Summer Green

I laugh through my nose awkwardly as Preston makes a comment about the Interviews. I slowly brush my hair out of it's style with my fingers. Looking out the window of the train car, I wait to see the Capitol. Was it as glamorous as I've heard? Or is it just like Seven in it's appearance? I shake the bottom of my head so my blonde locks bounce around down my back. I might aswell make myself look nice for the people of the Capitol.

"Not that they need this," I whisper to myself as I put the pink hairbow onto the side of my head. I start thinking about different strategies. What will Preston have to do with how far I get into the Games? Will I have to love this boy at my will to get Sponsors? My eyes lower to my shoes. "I can't do this," I think myself. Then I realize the only way to get out of this is to win.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Preston looked over at Summer, who he didn't know was there, and started eating the remains of the blueberry muffin. "Since when did you get here?" Preston asked, after swallowing the last of the muffin and let it go through his esophagus. He crumbled up the wrapping into a small ball and tossed it into the garbage. "Can't do what?" Preston asked suspiciously. Her attitude was too negative for Preston. Preston situated the chair, so he could drift asleep for the rest of the train ride. "Don't wake me up, okay?" Preston said, shutting his eyes. He started to drift off to sleep, not wanting to wake up until we were at the Capitol. Preston wanted to put a do not disturb sign onto his chair, but he was already sleeping before he could do so.

(Not posting with Preston in the trains anymore. He needs some sleep, you know?)
Back to top Go down

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Kellisabell<3 wrote:
Summer Green

I laugh through my nose awkwardly as Preston makes a comment about the Interviews. I slowly brush my hair out of it's style with my fingers. Looking out the window of the train car, I wait to see the Capitol. Was it as glamorous as I've heard? Or is it just like Seven in it's appearance? I shake the bottom of my head so my blonde locks bounce around down my back. I might aswell make myself look nice for the people of the Capitol.

"Not that they need this," I whisper to myself as I put the pink hairbow onto the side of my head. I start thinking about different strategies. What will Preston have to do with how far I get into the Games? Will I have to love this boy at my will to get Sponsors? My eyes lower to my shoes. "I can't do this," I whisper to myself. Then I realize the only way to get out of this is to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 7 Train
Page 1 of 1