The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Around The Housing Areas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Walking Around The Housing Areas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:12 am

I look up as Alek talks about the strawberry. "Yeah, I like them too.."I retort. I sniffle quietly, trying to ignore my cold. I "So... if you're an 'expert' about pranks,"I wink at him. "Then what's your greatest prank you've ever pulled?" I start thinking to myself. 'If he gave me advice for better pranks, oh sure he'd pull great ones...?' I smirk to myself.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking Around The Housing Areas - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Walking Around The Housing Areas - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 am

"I don't pull pranks. Its not my style at all." Alek told Theresa. Pranks weren't his area of expertise either, lying was. "Pranking is for sixteen year olds or younger. You see, seventeen is when you get more serious." Alek said to her, which was by far a lie. He didn't prank anyone though, he just gave advice. Even if Alek lied about the advice, it would still be advice. "Okay, so, well, what's your favorite color?" Alek asked the girl as he started to eat another strawberry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:38 am

It seemed weird that the prank advice person didn't pull pranks himself... Oh well. I clear my throat as quietly as I can manage. "Oh hmmm purple."I cough."So.. the Reapings are coming soon... I might volunteer... maybe not." I say to Alek at a normal volume. I bite the inside of my cheek repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking Around The Housing Areas - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Walking Around The Housing Areas - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Alek started to laugh as she said she might volunteer. It was basically a death sentence. "Yeah, right." Alek said, trying to show as much sarcasm in his tone as possible. "I mean, why would you want to, I'm pretty sure you'd go through a lot of pain." Alek said to the girl. He started to tap his fingers on the table. Volunteer, yeah, definetly saying you're willing to die., he thought. He'd never do something like that, even if it meant saving a 12 year old boy's life, and him getting reaped the next games. He thought the girl was ridiculous, so he waved goodbye and left.

(Alek left..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Around The Housing Areas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2