The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letting Go (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Letting Go (Open)  Left_bar_bleue150/150Letting Go (Open)  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Letting Go (Open)  Tumblr_inline_mr37hfLoEq1qz4rgp

Greta sat there, by the train station, she wasn't in the woods like she always was, she wasn't with the birds, and singing with them like she always was, or chasing butterflies, nothing of the sorts. She just couldn't stand that. Greta wiped a tear from her face as she looked up at the rain coming down all around her. Her mind kept flashing back to the night. Her father and her, were out in the woods walking and they hadn't noticed it but a falling tree came and her father pushed her away, and had pushed her to the ground, Greta had been confused at the time but once she got up and she looked back she saw her father there squished under the tree, she had screamed for help and eventually all the workers rushed in but by the time they lifted the tree off of her father it wasn't good enough.

She had sat there with her father and Greta had a hand rested on her father's cheek. He meant so much to her, she already lost her mom, and never grew up having one, and she never liked to imagine what it'd be like without a dad but now it was all falling into place like that, and Greta couldn't help the tears that were overwhelming her and her father told her that everything that was there in that tree house that they lived in was hers, even the home itself. After he had passed Greta had fled the area and she ran far away as possible she couldn't take it.

Letting Go (Open)  Tumblr_inline_mmg1qwASc51qz4rgp

Flash forward, Greta ended up at the train station, there was no reason why for her being here, mostly because she knew it was the most lonely spot and no one ever really came around here unless it was to say good bye to a tribute or congratulate them on making it home. Greta lowered her head slowly and she stifled a sob, as more tears were flooding down her face, she didn't like the feeling of being truly alone, these days she never knew where Kalina or Peppermint was, and she didn't want to go back to her home, there was no need for that. It'd only remind her more about her father's death and his passing, and she just didn't know what to do. The only other friend she met, which was Daniel, he had died in the past games, and all she had left from him was a necklace he had given her.

Greta, was truly alone in the district, and she's never felt more anguish and loneliness in her life, living.

Letting Go (Open)  Tumblr_inline_mr38vij3uu1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Letting Go (Open)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Letting Go (Open)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:32 am

Preston Prescott

I started walking up and on the district, not knowing really what to do. I didn't really like my parents, so it would be a waste of time to hang out with them. And I didn't really have any friends per say, since I usually scare them off when I talk about my past. But, that's life, and nobody can do anything about it. I'll just consider this Adventure day one. I smile at what I just said in my head. My feet started to ache, from walking a long time, but did that stop someone with numb feet? I didn't think so, but I haven't seen anyone with numb feet.
I keep walking until I see a girl crying at the train station. There weren't many people here, so she probably wanted to be alone. When you see a girl crying, never ask if they're okay, unless you want a slap in the face. But that didn't matter, this girl needed comfort. And even though it isn't my specialty, I should try. I walk over to the girl.
"I know you probably are going to slap me in the face, and when I ask this, you don't need to answer. So, are you okay? I mean, you probably aren't because you're crying but I felt the need to ask." I say in a more concerned that the girl might have done something crazy. The worst she could do is slap me and walk away. And I'm preparing for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Letting Go (Open)  Left_bar_bleue150/150Letting Go (Open)  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:30 am

Letting Go (Open)  Tumblr_inline_mka94j87Mg1qz4rgp

Greta didn't bother to wipe her tears the whole time she was crying an sobbing. Greta was already drenched in rain by this point and she didn't hear the footsteps coming closer and closer to her. She just wrapped her own arms around herself because she was the only person she had left. Soon she saw feet near her that weren't hers, and she looked up wiping her eyes a bit from the tears and she saw a boy standing there, he looked around her age if not a bit older. Great was only a young age of sixteen. He asked if she was okay, and said she'd probably slap him for it, Greta wasn't that kind of person. "Nothing's okay." Greta said softly and she felt all her sadness weigh down on her again, she was normally very talkative, happy, and upbeat, this was a whole new and different thing for her.

(OOC: just know I am open to more than one person! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:23 pm

"Nothing is okay in your life? That isn't true. Of what happened, and I can guarantee this to you, there will always be something good out of it. For Example, dying in the games gets you out of this world, but also it causes you to lose close people." I say, trying to act nice. It was annoying when people dismiss questions by saying no. Even a small 'I would rather not talk about it' would be okay. I look at the girl confused, trying to figure out a way to make her feel better. Come on, that's not how you roll Pres. I say in my head but then throw it in the mind trash bin. "My name's Preston, by the way. Preston Prescott." I say and smile at her.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:42 pm

jameson ross pindale

Jameson let out a frustrated groan as his sister grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling it taught against his neck. "But Valley, it'll be a short walk! Just a walk!" he protested, yanking the girl's hand off him. The boy from District Seven hated getting angry with anyone, but his sister had been getting clingier as the days went along. She looked so much like their mother it was almost scary, which made him hesitant to meet her gaze. Jamie couldn't ever get mad at his mother's eyes, ever. "What if they don't want the milk today?" she asked, knowing they wouldn't get any supper without the money from the cow's milk.

Running a hand through his caramel colored hair, Jameson shook his head. "They will, don't worry," he offered with a wide smile, giving her a small shove. "You can talk to people by yourself." His green eyes shone with truthfulness as he gave her a small wave, before breaking into a sprint. Jamie's sister didn't even have the chance to react before she was left at the market place, with her brother running towards the train station.

He had heard voices ever since nearing the tracks, seeing two figures coming into view. As Jameson neared the station, he could make out some of their conversation. It appeared that the girl needed some cheering up, which was in fact his specialty. Clearing his throat, Jamie interrupted, "Hate to be rude, but it appears you seem to be upset." Stepping out of the trees' shadows, the lean boy smiled softly at the two. He recognized them from somewhere, whether it was from walking around the district or from school, he didn't know. Jameson's soft green eyes flicked between the two of them before continuing. "Oh, I'm Jameson, 'cuse my lack of manners." 
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Letting Go (Open)  Tumblr_inline_mka90ktfEu1qz4rgp

Greta listened to the boy as he began to speak, he didn't understand. He was trying to shed light on the matter which is what Greta normally would have done to anyone else in this situation. Greta, knew now that this world really was serious and it was difficult to be so naive like she normally was, of course she was always aware of things and really wasn't that stupid and she knew that. Greta sighed a bit and then she looked up at the boy who had mentioned his name was Preston Prescott, and she nodded and wiped some tears from her eyes, they hurt at this point, and she didn't want to be cheered up right now, not when she didn't feel like staying in her own home.

That was when she saw another boy come their way, and she looked up at him, she had still been sitting on the ground and she was drenched, from all the rain. That was when a light breeze went past and she shivered a bit. This boy introduced himself as Jameson, and he looked about her age also. He gave her a small smile, and Greta wanted to give one back but she couldn't. Greta sniffled and then looked at the two of them. "I'm Greta." She said softly to the two guys standing there.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Preston sat there, feeling bad. He expected a smack by now but that didn’t happen. It was either she was too sad to hurt anyone physically, or she just didn’t care to do anything. But then another boy came along, and introduced himself to be Jameson. Preston thought of the name, and then decided to give him a nickname. ”Mind if I call you James or Jamie, easier to remember.” He said, the boy must have been around the girl’s, who said her name was Greta, age. Preston was probably a bit older, but that had no real matter, as age doesn’t matter. ”So, Greta, I know you are just going to say no, but do you want to talk about whatever happened to get your emotions out? It works for me.” He said with a concerned face. He knew it probably wasn’t as bad as what he had done, he hoped she wouldn’t act the way he did.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:54 pm

jameson ross pindale

Jameson watched the girl with a mixture of confusion and worry. He didn't know anything more than her name, but it was enough to make him well bad about it. Sadness was written all over her face, and transferred into her actions as she shivered and failed to return his grin. The coat on his back seemed to be weighted, and drag him down as the rain continued to fall.

Deciding to sit next to the girl, he felt the Earth's dampnes seeping into his jeans and shoes as he sat. "Sure, whatever works," Jameson replied, pulling his knees to his chest. The boy hadn't even been out in the open for that long, and the rain was already giving him chills. Listening to Preston talk, nodding slightly, he was mentally running lines he had used before through his head. Jamie was the guy everyone went to when they wanted a laugh, but he didn't think that would happen in this case.

Glancing at Greta, he silently slid off his coat and set it around her shoulders. "You seemed cold," Jameson said softly, deciding for the calmer approach. The situation reminded him vaguely of the time his mother told him about his father, and how he died a cruel death. Fair wasn't a decent word to describe their current society, but Jamie wanted Greta to feel like she could have a fair chance to explain what was causing her sadness.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Letting Go (Open)  Tumblr_inline_mka98dviVM1qz4rgp

Greta listened to Preston as he mentioned that talking about it might help. She wasn't sure if it would, talking about it wasn't going to change her father's death, and she didn't like to think so negatively. That was when James had sat down beside her and eventually he put his jacket around her shoulders and Greta was glad for such a nice gesture from someone like that, it really did mean a lot to her. "Thank you" She spoke softly to him.

After a bit of just staring off into the nothingness she took a deep breath in, "Well, I was walking in the forest with my dad, and we were just talking and having a fun time, we didn't realize we went into the logging area.." She trailed over and she felt a million more weights just weighing down on her and she felt so small. "The tree came down so fast, he pushed me out of the way but he got impaled by the tree instead and by the time they got it off of him it was too late." Greta said and soon her bottom lip began to quiver and tears threatened to pour down again. "I don't want to go back to my home, it's empty and alone and it just reminds me of him."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:10 am

Preston listened to Greta talk about her father and his death, which made Preston feel lucky that he still had his family, because most people lose them. "Well, I can't guarantee that this will be a good thing, but at least your mind doesn't want to go back, the memories would just make you sadder than you are currently. And another good thing is that you're still alive, right? I mean, if he sacrificed his life for you, he must have knew you were something special." He said, feeling an emotion he hadn't felt since he was forced to kill two young boys because he brought them home one day. Preston put his hand on Greta's shoulder gently. "I'm guessing you feel like you could have done something about it, and if you think about it, you would do the exact same for him. I went through the same thing when I was at a younger age. It feels like if you could, you could go back to the time the tree started to fall and just, well, make sure it didn't happen." He told her, and a small tear starts going down from his eyelid. He quickly just scratches it away, trying not to show a sign of emotion. It wasn't how Preston worked.

Then, Preston got up and looked at James, who seemed to be more the gentleman type. He knew what to do and when to do it. Preston gave him the thumbs up. He knew how losing people he knew felt, and he would be thankful to have a guy around to keep him company like that, if Preston was a girl. He then looked back at Greta.
"But hey, don't worry about it, he is probably watching over you, and if he is, I bet you'll know when. It probably feels like he's just right beside you. Preston said truthfully. If anything deserved to die, it would be cruel deaths. But that will never happen. Death would always be upon us, cruel or sacrifice. And in his case, he'd be under the 'I'm so scared I can't die now' killer list.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:32 am

jameson ross pindale

Jameson admitted to himself, he was banking on a smile from his gesture, but received none. he then realized that whatever she was keeping harbored up in her mind, it was really beginning to drive her crazy. Greta's story didn't seem to disappoint. James' mind was fogging up with questions to ask, but he didn't want to over power her with more information. The look in her eyes was enough to tell him that she felt alone.  

Alone was a terrible place to be, not that Jameson knew much on the subject. He had always been by his sister, whom kept him constant company (even when he didn't want it). As he listened to Preston, he felt his eyes grow wider. Jamie had guessed the guy was older than him, but he spoke out words of wisdom like it was nothing. The boy knew he couldn't deliver that great of advice, even if he tried. "Well he was your father, you have a right to see the world in a different perspective now," he offered, remembering how he felt once his mother vividly explained how his father was killed and then cut up in the Hunger Games.

Scratching the back of his neck, James could've sworn he saw a small tear streak down Preston's face. He ignored it, guessing that it wouldn't be a great idea to point it out. "But, the world is kind of nice, I mean, you will always have some rainstorms, but there's rainbows to go along with them," Jamie said with a smile, turning his green eyes back at Greta.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Letting Go (Open)  Tumblr_madfq4kNRC1r1tcvs

Greta just sat there and listened to the two of them, and they were right and she knew it. It was just hard to let go of someone you loved, and being so alone made it all even worse. Greta sniffled a bit and she wiped her eyes again. She nodded at everything that Preston had to say and soon she elt his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him and then sighed. "I understand" She said softly and then a bit after that was when James spoke.

Greta looked over at James and she couldn't help but smile at the last bit. "So uh, I guess meeting me wasn't a great first impression huh?" She asked looking at the two of them, she was still upset, but maybe, them being by her side for company wouldn't be so bad and they could actually all be friends maybe. "Also, I'm sixteen years old by the way." She said shyly sharing with the two guys how old she was, for all she knew they could be older than her. That wouldn't have mattered to her though, a friend was a friend, right?
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Preston smiled at Greta. He knew it was good that if you understand these types of things happen to everyone everyday, so she's not alone in this. Preston felt more emotions coming, sad ones, mostly. "Keep in mind that your friends will be there to help you out, either that or they aren't even your real friends." Preston said, and then looked and the ground. He didn't really know how to help people get through situations like Greta's. All Preston knew was how to make a bad first impression to people. "I'm seventeen." He said to Greta.

(Sorry if its short, I have to read my book while doing this)
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:55 pm

jameson ross pindale

Jameson hoped that she was feeling better, especially after seeing a small smile creep up onto her face. "Nah, it's better than the impression I usually give," he joked, a grin floating onto his features. "It usually goes like this," he cleared his throat. " 'Hello random citezen!', that's me, and then the person will go like, something like this : 'Don't you have something productive to do?' And then me again, 'No, not really,'" Jamie chuckled and ran a hang through his hair, realizing his new friends might be confused by his energetic nature. "I uh, talk a lot..."

James ran a hand over the curl near the top of his head and looked at the ground. Valley told him that they were opposites all the time, her being antisocial and him being over-social. Sometimes he thought being so bouncy wasn't what most people of district seven were looking for, but they needed it. Greta was just one case, where children had their parents ripped from them. They all needed to smile.  

"I'm sixteen too."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:01 pm

Letting Go (Open)  Tumblr_inline_mr355g4rmO1qz4rgp

Soon Preston began talking about how her friends should be there and if they weren't, then they weren't real friends. Greta knew Pepper and Kal were her best friends and she knew they were out there in the district somewhere she just never bothered to stop at one of their homes yet, and she hadn't wanted to be a burden to them at all so she managed to keep her distance as much as possible. Then Preston made note that he was seventeen years of age an Greta grinned, they were at least around the same age and stuff.

Then that was when James spoke up, and Greta smiled. Soon he began to mention his first impressions weren't that great either, an she laughed at the mention about what he was talking about. She shook her head slightly when he mentioned he talked a lot. "Don't worry about it, normally when I'm not so down I talk a lot too, and real fast!" Greta said getting excited a bit, this was what she needed, she needed a distraction from everything an laughing an getting excited about things was the way to go. When James mentioned he was sixteen too she got a bit giddy,an giggle a bit, "Ooh yay! Someone else my age!" She said and she smiled an her arms wrapped around James' shoulders as she squeezed him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:50 pm

"I'm not really helping compared to him are I?" Preston said then laughed. He knew it was probably the case, because James was showing his comfort by action, and Preston was showing it by words that probably got Greta confused. He was new to the 'try to help someone out' kind of thing. Both of them were sixteen, which meant that they had more in common than with Preston, in more ways than one. But that didn't matter, because he wasn't looking to become best friends with Greta, just, someone she could talk to if she needed help with anything.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:01 pm

jameson ross pindale

Jameson smiled as Greta squeezed his shoulders, happy to see her in a good mood. Her sudden giddiness was contagious, as he was soon laughing along with the girl. When he laughs, the boy's lips curbe into a wide grin, and the crinkles by his eyes are more evident. "No, you're so much better with words, Pres," James interrupted, glancing over at the seventeen year old. "I mean, I couldn't have come up with all those big words," he added, a cheeky grin floating it's way onto his face.

The boy tilted his head upwards, letting the rain drip on his face and steam down his neck, letting it cool him. He hadn't sat out in the rain in a while, but it was nice as far as almost freezing went. Jameson didn't really mind the rain though, he had friends here.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 pm

(Hey just so you guys know, I probably wont post until Sunday, since I work and stuff, tomorrow and right now I am just getting used to it, so just bare with me xD)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Greta listened to the two of them talk about who seemed to have worked better for cheering her up. In truth she liked James' approach although Preston did speak words of wisdom, just Greta was a softer person, and she was more naive so that approach never really appeal to her. By the end of it she didn't really care who had helped her better and who made her feel better, it was a team effort and by now she just wanted to get out of the cold rain, she wanted to warm up.

She looked at James and Preston and gave them both a small smile, "How about we go into the district and we get some hot chocolate, I know I'm going there, but you two are more than welcome to join." Greta said as another gust of wind came, making Greta shiver again and her teeth would clatter together, and tugged on the jacket a bit to give her some warmth. Soon she stood up and walked a bit and turned to them to wait for their answers.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Preston smiled at Greta and James. They were nice, which he expected. When Greta asked if he and Jameson wanted to get some hot chocolate, he took a minute to decide. Preston finally spoke, "Sounds good. You coming Jameson?"  Preston said and smiled. He would like hot chocolate, because he hadn't had it in a very long time. Plus it was in perfect weather for it. He stood up and looked at Jameson. "You coming?" He asked and smiled.

(Sorry for the short post. Parents are home and they don't like me on here a lot..)
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:49 pm

jameson ross pindale

Jameson's face lit up at the mention of anything related to food. He noticed Greta shivering, and knew that drinking something warm would probably help. As the girl's figure rose up, he cast his green eyes over at Preston, seeing him stand as well. Rising to his feet, the boy stretched out his legs, which had fallen asleep as they sat.

"Yep, just trying to get feeling back in my legs, it'll just be a second," he called, beginning to start a small and slow hop to get the blood pumping to his legs again. After a few seconds, James' legs were back to normal. "Okay, let's go get warm again, I don't know about you, but I'm freeeezing!" He let out a chuckle, running to catch up with the other two. He ran a hand through his damp hair, wiping the excess on his pant legs. It was still raining slowly, but it was beginning to clear up.

occ: i'm so sorry for not posting sooner!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Letting Go (Open)  Tumblr_inline_mka8ygeQbj1qz4rgp

Greta watched as Preston got up, and then they waited a bit for Jameson. Greta smiled at both of them, and then eventually her and Preston were walking a bit and Jameson hadn't quite gotten up yet, and she turned back to look at him and she flashed him a smile again, "Come one, James!" She said excitedly and then she turned back around, "Hot chocolate can't drink it's self!" She giggled and then continued to skip off, eventually James had caught up with them. After a bit of walking they found a little place.

Greta got three cups of hot chocolate and then sat down with Preston and James at a table as they waited for their hot chocolate to be given to them at their table. "So, you guys know a bit about me, I don't know much about you guys." She said with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:22 am

Preston started to follow Greta. Eventually, the three had found a place to sit down and have the hot chocolate. He began to listen when Greta started to talk. She asked James and Preston if they could tell us a bit about themselves, or that's what Preston got out of it. He hesitated before speaking. "Um, well, I'm an only child and my parents are annoying and treat me like nothing. But yeah, you two are basically the only people I've made a good first impression on." Preston said, keeping a straight face. His eyes moved to Jameson. "What about you James? And, by the way, if you want to know more, just tell me." He said, waiting for James to talk about himself. Preston wasn't going to go on and on if he didn't have to. He looked at both of them, which he could see both laughing together.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:32 pm

jameson ross pindale

Jameson followed Greta and Preston to the small cafe, where they ordered and waited patiently. He smiled at the girl's question, deciding to let  the older boy to first. Pres's story scared him, hearing that he had parents that didn't care about him. Sure, not everyone was blessed with a good life, but that just sounded cruel.

Running a hand through his hair, James shrugged. "It's not much, really, I guess..." he said with a small laugh. "My mom and dad married young, like sixteen young. My dad was reaped before I was born, so I never knew him. I have an older sister named Valley, and my mom is coming down with something. I think it's serious, but she won't tell me." The boy exhaled, not knowing he had been holding his breath. His green eyes cast over the faces of his new friends, wondering what they would think. Most people gave him weird expressions when they learned his parents were young lovers, but Jameson didn't care. He loved his family, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:52 pm

(Sorry for not posting yet, will do when I get the time.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letting Go (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letting Go (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 7 :: Train Station-
Jump to: