The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN)   Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 pm

I looked at the TV screen as the opening ceremonies were happening. District 1 passed. District 2 passed. District 3 passed. Then district 4 came. A muscular and handsome guy in what seemed to be a blue robot suit was on it with a pretty blonde girl in an ocean dress. He was holding her hand and kissed her on the cheek. He was soft, yet had the violence in his eyes somewhere. He was the kind of person people liked and I knew. He had a great chance at beating Jim. I shuddered and stepped outside for a quick walk with Zero still inside.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN)   Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 pm

(Way to put up your tribute Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN)   Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:51 pm

(Razz yeah. Even people in the poor district know it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN)   Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh huh. He's the one. (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1