The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging Around The Houses *OPEN*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hanging Around The Houses *OPEN* Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Around The Houses *OPEN*   Hanging Around The Houses *OPEN* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:40 pm

As I reach the front door steps of my home, I set down my stuff and I take a seat on the top step. 'Oh yeah, mom, dad, and Pacifica are gone for a week' I think to myself. Every other week, they go out fishing in the ocean so we can have money for supplies and food. I suddenly get a sense of boredom and I start to daydream... about what just happened at the beach. After the smiles and glances Matthew and I exchanged, I just can't stop thinking about him...
Back to top Go down

Hanging Around The Houses *OPEN*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 4 :: Houses-
Jump to: