The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging Just Hanging. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arty

Arty

Female Posts : 6
Birthday : 1999-06-14

Hanging Just Hanging. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Just Hanging. . .    Hanging Just Hanging. . .  Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:00 pm

(An so thanks to the ever awesome Sori I am not in the Hunger Games this year. xD But as it is I need to RP with her. . .
So Presenting Reiena )

Reiena Dannie Battle
District 11

The girl is racing down the hill. Her curly brown hair flyng behind her. She is going into the valley where all the fruit grows. Where peacekeepers roam and all she can think is this is it. I am winning. You see the girl knew right now that this is where she stood where she ran. This is her. The Hunger Games would not encase her in there in their ever showing violence. She was free for another year. Another month, another minute, another second. Her brother would not lose his sister so young to Panem's worst horror. She laughed a bright laugh that was out of place. SHe should be sad for District 11 had lost two souls, fortunately but her soul would not be it. She stopped. Her legs suddenly weak. Her breath breathing hard. SHe was tired but the fleeting thought of I'm free kept resounding through her head and she was glad. She begins to chuckle like a maniac. Knowing any observer would think her mad but she didn't care. She would not care. She leans against the tree, hearing the buzz of the tracker jackers. The sound soothing her. . . . She was free, she was still here.

And ironically this might be her only post in District 11 if she is reaped next year and no one posts back. XD

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hanging Just Hanging. . .  Left_bar_bleue150/150Hanging Just Hanging. . .  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Just Hanging. . .    Hanging Just Hanging. . .  Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Keeping a look out for tracker jackers. Magnolia was walking alomg the orchards and saw a girl against a tree.
"You okay?" She asks the girl.
Back to top Go down
Arty

Arty

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Just Hanging. . .    Hanging Just Hanging. . .  Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Sorry bout that exams are horrible

Reiena Dannie Battle
District 11

The girl looks up and hears a voice. She sees a familar face. She smirks. "Yeah I'm fine. " She leans her head against the tree feeling the tracker jacker buzz into her ear. "Just you know hanging. . . " She looks up as one comes dangerously close to her hair. "What are you doing on this fine day in our wonderful district?" Sarcasm is dripping from her every word and she hopes the girl will realize it is focused on elsewhere and not her.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hanging Just Hanging. . .  Left_bar_bleue150/150Hanging Just Hanging. . .  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Just Hanging. . .    Hanging Just Hanging. . .  Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:40 am

"You know. Keeping look out fkr tracker jackers, picking fruit, the usual." I tell her.
I have a smile on my face and wait for Reiena to speak.
Back to top Go down
Arty

Arty

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Just Hanging. . .    Hanging Just Hanging. . .  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Reiena Dannie Battle
District 11

The girl smiles. "Yeah I know." She gestures to the valley below. "I'm just out running. You know gotta stay in shape." She fidgets pulling at a thread in her yellow shirt. She sees the girl's basket. "Need any help with that?" She searches for the girl's name. "Magnolia right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Just Hanging. . .    Hanging Just Hanging. . .  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Just Hanging. . .
Page 1 of 1