The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Bump, changed Sylvania to Mayson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Accepted, I guess. xD Obviously as he grows older you will need to write an actual personality for him, although we do appreciate some traits even for toddlers. If you start playing him as a character with his own separate posts, please add at least a few sentences to the 'to be determined' sections. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:12 pm

(Felicity Grains)

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT47Z-74icwqYcKY2c1iBjPfFHeMwgAYKTZXf5kXlPyP02ir9Mo
Name: Felicity Grains
Nickname(s): Feline, City, Rain
Birthday: July 13th
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Residence: District 9, Grain.
Financial Situation: Middle Class

Hair colour: Caramel
Eye colour: Blue
Height: 4'11
Weight: 124
Appearance: Felicity Grains is your average 16 year old girl, but only a bit shorter. She has beautiful Caramel-Brown hair that shines in the sunlight, which doesn't look that pretty in the morning. Her eyes sparkle in that special way that just lets you know that she actually cares, she doesn't just sit and watch you get beaten up. She can't really tell if she is overweight or not, it is kind of difficult to tell.
Fashion Style: More than Average

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Create.php?text=P%20E%20R%20S%20O%20N%20A%20L%20I%20T%20Y%20&name=Yesterday%20Again

Dislikes: Bullies, Hate, Rude Behavior
Fears: Suicidal Kids, Mean Behavior, Being Hated
Weaknesses: Death, New People.
Strengths: She is very Clever, Talkative, and surprisingly a Good hunter.
Personality: Felicity is one of those girls who always stops bullies, she hates the thought of bullying, rude behavior, and just hatred itself. She is someone who is a good friend, who likes to make Equality and fun for everyone in the group. For the main part she is a goodie-girl, but surprisingly she is a good hunter. She is sneaky and clever, so she can hurl a knife at a bunny and she'd have her own dinner if she kills it.

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Create.php?text=H%20I%20S%20T%20O%20R%20Y&name=Yesterday%20Again

Family: Ryan Grains- Father. Willow Grains- Mother.
Pets: A Gray Kitten named Kitty Purry. Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Ff02qPWkdzOo-Sc7bplv7juEtfE4Ao20OoRhQHPq65M9Qu7qzQ
History: On July 13th, 16 years ago a girl was brought into this horrible piece of sh*t world. She doesn't remember much, but probably she was just crying and breathing. As she got older she learned to read, write, talk, and walk just like any normal person should. Her family was decent funded so she didn't have problems finding things to eat that much. When she turned 14 she got a Kitten, Luna. The little thing was so adorable she took it in completely and treated the kitten as a sibling. She had no siblings, so she felt like she had one for a long time she could take care of. Unless she got reaped, she would die. Nobody would be there for the kitten when the cat would be waiting for Felicity at the bus, or at her bed to snuggle up and go to sleep. The cat would have nothing.

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Create.php?text=O%20T%20H%20E%20R%20S&name=Yesterday%20Again

Weapon of choice: Throwing Knives
Token: Picture of Kitty
Angles Liked: Peace-Maker, Friendly, Victor-Worthy.
Angles Disliked: Bully, Rude, Piece of Trash
Face Claim: Chanel Celaya
Other: Dating Ethan
[/size]
[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Felicity is accepted, although I don't know why her world would be a piece of shiz if her family was well off and she had a pretty good life. xD
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:44 pm

* David Switch
»
directory.hb/david-switch
HERE'S TO NEVER GROWING UP

David Switch

Name: David Switch
Nickname(s): Switch, Dave
Birthday: January 23rd
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Residence: 3
Financial Situation: He is Rich

Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Green/Brown/Hazel (I cant tell xD)
Height: 5'7
Weight: 157
Appearance: David is more a settle-down kind of guy when it comes to fashion. He does care about it a bit, matching clothes and outfits, all that. He has a small tan that you can notice if you look at him a bit, most people think its from going outside all the time but it he was born with that color of skin. He has a decent build, abs, all that. He wears a plain shirt with a button-up on top of it, making it a pretty cute shirt. Along with the shirt, he wears jeans. But on other occasions he wears a sweatshirt and pants.
Fashion Style: More than average

Dislikes: People who take things seriously, Haterz,
Fears: Eagles, for some reason he absolutely HATES them.
Weaknesses: His weakness is his ability to run off or get off track easily, making him easy to get away from his allies.
Strengths: Good with throwing, somewhat decent with melee, Very Friendly, and a Charmer
Personality: David is one of those people who take things very lightly, and love to have a great time. He likes to be a dork, run around and being an idiot just for fun. He likes his friends too, because they aswell love to be idiots with him. He for some reason absolutely hates eagles, they just look like a devil with wings. He is amazing at throwing items, books, pencils, maybe even weapons. He really loves to actually hang out with his friends, go adventuring and playing all sorts of weird games.

Family: Tyson Switch (Father), Marietta Switch (Mother), Sondra Switch (Sister- 13), Micah Switch (Brother- 15).
Pets: He has a pet Rabbit, Bevens.
History: David had a pretty good life, he was born into a rich family with a very large house. He grew up loving rabbits or some reason, and had many of them. When he was 2 years old, his brother Micah was born. Micah was kind of the nerd in the family at the moment, he always was reading, playing video games, or studying. David didn't really like Micah that much, because Micah never wanted to play with David. When David was 4, his sister Sondra was born. She was exactly like him, but more artistic. They were inseparable, playing Wizards (a game where they ran around acting like wizards), Who Knew (a guessing game), and Finish That Line (where a person would draw a random line and than the other would turn it into a piece of artwork, which Sondra was really good at).

Weapon of choice: Spear/Throwing Knive
Token: A Badge with Sondras' face on it.
Angles Liked: Friendly, Dork, Strong
Angles Disliked: Serious, Rude, Weak
Face Claim: JACK QUAID<3
Other: Nupe

CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Trist on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:25 pm

So his weakness is like getting lost easily? Assuming yes because otherwise I'm confused, accepted.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:30 pm

yeah, thats correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2