The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Only Live Once, My Charries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
You Only Live Once, My Charries Left_bar_bleue0/0You Only Live Once, My Charries Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

You Only Live Once, My Charries Empty
PostSubject: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:02 pm

The characters of the YOLO topic are all made by Matt. Many call him Matti, Mattio, Matthew, MP, Lark, and many other things behind his back. All the YOLO charries are representing YOLO by their braveness and courage. So.. let's get on to seeing those characters, shall we? Matthew has 9 character slots, winning 2 in the mystery boxes♥️

You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475617
RIP Celestia MoonCrest 36th Hunger Games. You so sassy ♥♥ You never said goodbye. Saying goodbye means going away. Going away means forgetting. -Peter Pan
You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475623
You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Emeline%20Fawn-Arthway&name=gretoon
Spoiler:
You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Blaise%20Flame&name=FREEBSC_
Spoiler:

You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Emmett%20Flame&name=ABITE
Spoiler:

Rest in Peace Caleb Cancien, died of Food Poisoning.. You will be missed for your kissing of a victor..

You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475636
You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Alek%20Strep&name=FREEBSC_
Spoiler:
Rest in Peace Tripp Mattet. You got fourth, and that's all that counts to me. Very charrie and the best.

You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475643
You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Zeke%20Rails&name=Blackout-Midnight
Spoiler:

You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475680
You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Torrence%20Mason&name=vampiress
Spoiler:

You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475684

You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475705
Preston Prescott died in the 34th Hunger Games.. You were a strong man and perhaps the only tribute to keep your sanity. Love ya!

You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475732
You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Feaver%20Crane&name=BlambotProLite
Spoiler:

You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475739
You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Castiel%20Reche&name=angelina
Spoiler:

You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475779

You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475784
You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Mac%20Starberry&name=Precious
Spoiler:
Jasper Richards died of suicide.

You Only Live Once, My Charries 3475788
R.I.P Madelyn Fosters of the 35th Hunger Games. You played to keep your friend alive, and they (cont. once 35th games are over.)
Now that the characters have been introduced.. let's get to the good stuff. All these characters have been thought out carefully by Matthew (In case you have not realized, I am Matthew), the charries would love to be roleplayed with. He has several spots active and would like to make some characters active.

Last edited by Matti on Tue May 13, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
You Only Live Once, My Charries Left_bar_bleue0/0You Only Live Once, My Charries Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:48 pm

The Characters of Inactive and Active

Active~
Emeline
Alek
Castiel
Bheck
Mac
Feaver
Emmett

6/8 Active Smile

Inactive~
Celestia
Blaise
Maggie
Rascal
Torrence

Last edited by Larki-Poo on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:39 pm

The FaceClaimed

~Sarah Carter
~Maxim Knight
~Kristen Bell
~Drew Roy
~Connor Jessup
~Laci Mailey
~Cody Simpson
~Bradley Steven Perry
~Skyler Layne
~James Maslow
~Tyler Williams
~Dylan Sprouse
~Kent Boyd
~Kevin Flamme

Last edited by Matti on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
You Only Live Once, My Charries Left_bar_bleue150/150You Only Live Once, My Charries Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:01 pm

acceptedddd
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:14 pm

You Only Live Once, My Charries Tumblr_mec7mrbA5v1qi9s2zo1_500
*Image was allowed to be used by me*

"I'm the Artist, I'm not the art."

Name: Mac "Macki" Starberry
Birthday: December 31st (HOWEVER, his brother was born minutes after him on the next day, they're still twins Razz)
District: 11, the district of Agriculture.
Poverty: Moderate
Weapon of Choice: Kunai, basically a knife but fancier!

Physical Appearance: Mac always was proper of his twin brother. His hair was combed always with intense care, and he never had a beard, unlike his brother. With light brown hair and greenish blue eyes, Mac cared a lot about how he looked to other people than to himself. Around 5'7", he's quite short, shorter than his twin. He always tries to look formal in his attire, and doesn't really like facial features like beards. Unlike many people in 11, he prefers to be clean. FRECKLES♥️

Personality: Mac is kind of an artistic guy, through his writing and drawing. If he tries to dance, sing, or act, he'll either barf in your face or cry off stage. This is due to his shyness, Mac doesn't really have the courage to stand up to people in his life. Not good at anything that involves athletics, he's a weakling kind of person. Mac is always cautious about every move he makes, it hope he knows it will be the right choice. He's really caught up in how people think of him than he thinks of himself.

Talents:
-Writing, he writes during all of his spare time.
-Drawing, he takes most of his time drawing pictures about his feelings about family, life, or friends.
-Cautious, Mac makes every step with caution.

Flaws:
-Small spaces, Mac doesn't do well in things like elevators and such.
-Caring about what other people think, Mac doesn't care about what he thinks, as long as others are happy.
-Weak, Mac doesn't have any physical strength..

Family:
Mother
Father
Stella - Sister, 20
Jac, Twin, 17
Axel, Brother 14

Pets: No

Brief History:Born on December 31st, and his twin brother on the 1st of January, he never felt superior over his brother. Mac was better at him in some things like writing, but that was pretty much it. His older sister, Stella, wasn’t really too much in his life until later. When he was about four years old, his parents decided to have more children. To make things easier, they adopted, considering they were wealthy enough to do so. Mac didn’t like this at first, because at his age, he didn’t really get how to be nice, especially to people who were a bit different than him. Mac grew up to be a very quiet person, compared to his loud mouth brother. He considered his brother a delinquent, even though Mac knew he wasn’t. The only thing he gained from being quiet was his intelligence. He was one of the smartest in his class and was proud of that. The only thing was that people started to bully him for it. Being shy and all, he couldn’t stand up for himself. That’s when Stella, his sister, helped him out in his life. His personality didn’t change throughout this, and Stella’s advice didn’t help him at all really. In fact, he thought it was just a way for her to be the elder sister, but she wasn’t really helping. Mac thought that Stella thought if she could do it, anybody could.  But that wasn’t the case for Mac, as this just made him shier and shier, and he became less and less defenseless against the people who made fun of him.

Preferred Angles: Artistic, Goodie Goodie, Nice
Unperferred Angles: Outgoing, Special, Weird
Token: None
Other: Unknown FC. Gay

Last edited by Mattio on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
You Only Live Once, My Charries Left_bar_bleue1/1You Only Live Once, My Charries Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:27 am

Acceptididled
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:20 pm

You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Emmett%20Flame&name=ABITE

*Some men have a necessity to be mean, as if they were exercising a faculty which they had to partially neglect since early childhood. That's me.*
-F. Scott Fitsgerald

Name: Emmett Flame (Middle name is Atlas)
Birthday: June 6th.
District: 2, The Masonry District
Poverty: Rich
WoC: A Butcher Knife.
~Emmett enjoys them because they slaughter easily.

Physical Appearance: Emmett has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, similar to his sister. Basically, they only thing different of them is their shade of skin. His is a bit more tan, while his sister is pale. He's about 5'6 or 5'7 and weighs about 100lb. or so. He doesn't really have freckles or anything like that.
Flaws: Being Ignored - Basically, Emmett was ignored most of his life. His sister was more important than him, always. This made him kind of upset. He also had no guidance for his conscience to follow, so he is a bit crazy.
Talents: Emmett is a good runner, climber, and swimmer. He is pretty good at killing people quietly too. He's a bit crazy, which, in District 2, can be a plus.

Personality: Emmett is a bit on the crazy side. Usually ignored by his parents, he had a lot of time to be weird. Very hyper, Emmett likes to run around in the morning. He likes to try and get noticed by his parents, even though this usually very works. Emmett, now given up, doesn't care.

Family: Lori Flame, Mother. Cyrus Flame, Father. Blaise Flame, older sister.

Brief History: Emmett, being the younger sibling, always had to follow him parents around. He tried to be important to them, but his sister, Blaise, was always the person to watch in his family. When he was about 12, he gave up on his sibling and parents. He started to live in the backyard of their great house, laughing. He usually made bad choices in life, but he usually went to the Training Center in his district to let out his stress.

Pets: Two German Shepherds. One to his sister, one to him.

Preferred Angles: Important, Friendly
Unperformed Angles: Crazy, Ignored
Token: No
FC: Aramis Knight
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
You Only Live Once, My Charries Left_bar_bleue0/150You Only Live Once, My Charries Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:50 pm

You Only Live Once, My Charries Accepted_zps34f13495

WELCOME TO D2, EMMETT!
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:58 pm

You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Aging%20The%20Active%20Charries&name=KLS_____

Celestia - INACTIVE
Emeline - Now 19 with a babeh child. She is ineligible now.
Emmett - Was just activated for the Games Smile
Blaise - INACTIVE
Maggie - INACTIVE
Torrence - INACTIVE
Rascal - INACTIVE
Feaver - Now 17 with a little more brunette in her hair. No other real changes..
Castiel - Anti-Aging Ticket, Yo. (First Time Use, so one more age before he will age again.)
Bheck - Turned 19 and is now ineligible.
Mac - Now 17 and got more freckles :3
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:47 pm

You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=Zeke%20Rails&name=Blackout-Midnight

You Only Live Once, My Charries Tumblr_mpmz88ljm21rb5tngo1_400
Party and my place!

Name: Ezekiel "Zeke" Rails
Age/Birthday: 17. 5/3
District: Four
Poverty: One of the richest in The District
Weapon: Spear, or Whip.

You Only Live Once, My Charries Tumblr_mozb8bKzmP1qcmnsuo1_500
Physical Appearance: Zeke has jet black hair that he usually quiffs, depending on when he got his hair cut. The boy has dark brown eyes that don't usually cry out. The boy is about 6 feet tall, weighing about 120/130 pounds. The boy is beginning to grow a beard that basically is at his chin or low cheek. The beard isn't very visible unless up close.

Talents/Strengths: Being rude, his aim. Having great hair. Being annoying to boring people and his siblings. Likes to party.
Flaws/Weaknesses: Self Conceived and is sometimes gullible. Can sometimes abuse people..

You Only Live Once, My Charries Tumblr_mhkyg5gRcN1rggwwho2_250

Personality: Zeke is probably the person that nobody likes if you're the boring kind of person. Extremely rude, this boy only has select friends; interesting people. Zeke prefers to be nice to these people, and invites them to his house to hang out and things like that. But, there's one thing that bothers him, his siblings. The boy considers having them to be a hassle and he never likes to hang around with them. Zeke is very outgoing, but can also be rude if you mess around with him.

You Only Live Once, My Charries Tumblr_muzkp4qufq1qgh7sfo1_500

Family:
Mother - 45 - Occupation = Waiteress at a Restaurant.
Father - 46 - Occupation = Executioner (Major Role in A District)
Brother Damien - 17 - Occupation = Teenager (Will be edited if Occupation is filled)
~Zeke~ - 17 - Executioner Trainee
SIBLING - UNKNOWN - UNKNOWN
NOTE: All unknown siblings will be edited in once the claim for Executioner of D4 closes.
Pets: No. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

Brief History: Second born, Zeke was naturally born not to like his siblings. With all five of them, the boy didn't like how little attention he got. That's why he decided, when he was young, to learn about what his father did. Zeke appreciated his father and learning that he killed people, the boy began to like the job. But, about a year or so into his training to carry on in his fathers works, Zeke's brother, Damien, decided to come in and start. The boy didn't like this older brother, as he always seemed to act differently each time he was around Damien.
Other than his executioner training from his father, Zeke usually held parties at his mansion home. But, the boy always tried to make sure his siblings weren't around. Sometimes, the boy got very upset when his siblings were around. To him, they were a hassle to deal with. Especially at Zeke's wild parties. The only sibling that the boy would ever let into one of his parties was Damien. Even then there was a low chance.

You Only Live Once, My Charries Tumblr_mhit7eN2lG1rxbkjwo1_500

Sexuality: Bisexual
Token: None.
Preferred Angles: A Liked Person, Popular, Partier
Unpreferred Angles: Nasty, Rude, Excluder.
FaceClaim: Drew Roy <3
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
You Only Live Once, My Charries Left_bar_bleue0/150You Only Live Once, My Charries Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:23 pm

You Only Live Once, My Charries Accepted_zps34f13495

WELCOME TO DISTRICT 4 ZEKE!
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:04 pm

You Only Live Once, My Charries Newcreate.php?text=CJ%20Verno&name=FISHBOWL

Name: Cole Verno
Nickname: CJ
District: 7
Poverty: Moderate
WoC: Throwing Axe

Physical Appearance: CJ has short dark brown hair and dark blue/brown eyes. He's a little bit taller than six feet and weighs about 140 pounds. The boy doesn't have any mustaches or beards. CJ doesn't even have one single freckle.

Personality: CJ is the kind of person that won't really talk to you unless you are willing to take the time to get to know him. The boy is very respecting of everyone he meets, though. The boy also has a really good determination sense. The boy however, is shy and doesn't talk much.

Talents: Fast, Quick Thinker, Mindset on things.
Flaws: Lack of friends because he does things on his own (also he is self-working)

Family:
Biological Parents - John and Leslie Verno

Foster Parent - Joney Fitz - 47
Foster Siblings (The Sorenson Section)
Elle Sorenson - 17
Lola Sorenson - 17
Allison Sorenson - 14

(Carter section) Riley Carter - 16

(Brother) DJ Verno - 13

(Smith Section) Ellison Smith - 13

History:
               At age 12, CJ and his brother (Age 9), their parents decided to disown them for their "foolish actions and behaviors", even though they did nothing wrong. After about a week of living on the streets, they were taken in by a Foster Family. CJ and his 5 foster siblings never really got along. CJ never really didn't understand the whole "Foster Family" thing, and usually decided to escape from the family. Sometimes from hours to days to even weeks! The boy really didn't try to make friends. And the boy only things of his real brother DJ as his family, nobody else.

Preferred Angles: Friendly, Quiet, Respectful
Angles he will not do:  Weird, Rude, Disrespectful

FC: David Lambert
Sexuality: Bisexual

GIFS:

Last edited by Matti on Thu May 08, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
You Only Live Once, My Charries Left_bar_bleue1/1You Only Live Once, My Charries Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Approved, although I'm a bit iffy on the flaw. Maybe re-word it more to relate to why he doesn't have friends, (he's a loner, he's too quiet, not very outspoken, whatever.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once, My Charries   You Only Live Once, My Charries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Only Live Once, My Charries
Page 1 of 1