The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 3 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 3 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 3 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 3 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 3 Train   District 3 Train Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:05 am

This is the D3 Train for D3 tributes
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 3 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 3 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 3 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 3 Train   District 3 Train Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:27 pm

THALIA IVORY

I sit on the bed, wondering why my life came to this. How it lead to traveling to the Capitol. I look down at my hand, and see my wedding ring. I now think of my husband, and the thought of missing him hits me. I know what my District Token is now.

I can hear someone shouting, but I don't know whether it's my district partner, or my mentor. Nether the less, I go and see who it is. If its my District partner, that's good. I can see if he wants to team with me. If its my Mentor, that's even better. They can give me tips on how to win. There is a reason they are District 3's mentor.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 3 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 3 Train   District 3 Train Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:24 pm

District 3 Train Tumblr_macyvki4Wz1r4a6qpo1_500
District 3 Train Spencernamebanner
---District 3 Mentor---Male---19---

It was another year and here Spencer was with a new batch of tributes that were chosen to represent the district most known for its electronics. Last year he was still in shock from everything that had happened in his extremely long and drawn out time in the arena, some people even said it was one of the longest games in Panem's history. It actually had been, Spencer researched it later when he had heard about it. The only other ones that had come close were a few years earlier when the games stretched on for 63 days which was still 11 days shorter then his games which went on for 74 long, excruciating days or 106,560 minutes if you wanted to count that.

Spencer had been content sitting in his room awaiting the tributes to arrive. He assumed they would be peaceful, most of the kids in District 3 tended to be after all. It wasn't like they were in a career district or anything. Boy had Spencer been wrong. It seemed that the male tribute was not happy to be there at all, well no tribute was really happy to be there, but this one made a lot of ruckus about it. Spencer was reading a very enjoyable book when the yelling began. Quickly he sprung up on his feet and his tall figure could be seen by anyone who was looking at him. He walked out of his room and saw the boy yelling about things and screaming nonsense. Nothing that came out of his mouth seemed to make any sense at all. There was no one else in the room with the male tribute so it was suggested that he was just yelling for no good reason what so ever, or maybe to get Spencer's attention. Well if that was the case it had definitely worked because here Spencer was now observing the sight in front of him with a face that suggested he was both put off by the situation and not wanting to deal with it at all. But Spencer had to deal with it, he was put in charge of these kids after all.

For the first time in a long time, well since the 31st games that is, Spencer raised his voice. "Calm down. Go into your room and only come out when you calm yourself." Spencer pointed back towards the rooms where the tributes were assigned to sleep and stood there looming over him. The kid couldn't have been more then 13 or 14 and a pretty short specimen compared to Spencer who stood at least a foot over him. The boy stormed off, no longer yelling at least into his assigned room and shut the door. Spencer's brow furrowed and he rubbed his forehead as he tried to forget about what just happened. "Well...this is going to be a fun year," he said quietly to himself as he stood in the middle of the common area of the train.

Last edited by Ari on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 3 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 3 Train   District 3 Train Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:15 am

I see the boy walk past. He seems to be angry. I know it's unfair to compete in the games, but that's life now. He won't win. He won't get sponsors. I see Spencer, our mentor.

"Sorry about that," I say as I sit down and start reading.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 3 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 3 Train   District 3 Train Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Spencer rubbed his forehead as the yelling subsided but in its place gave a dull headache started and of course the sounds of the boys voice transformed into those of others. Others he hadn't thought of in awhile. Spencer loosened the bow tie that was around his neck (yes, Spencer wore bow ties now, bow ties are cool) and reached into his pocket and grabbed a bottle and pulled out a few unlabeled pills and swallowed them dry. They made the pain stop as well as the voices. But a voice rang through, much softer and sweeter sounding then the shrill shrieks that clouded his mind at times. Spencer turned his head to see the female tribute going to sit and read. he spied the title of the book and of course had to comment on it. "That's a personal favorite of mine. Wonderfully written in third person and a perfect amount of pages. At 365 pages you get the satisfaction of a good read but don't get that dragging feeling from the book being too long. Main themes are how the diversity of man can actually be its greatest strength and not its weakness as the main character believes at the beginning of the novel. I'm rambling again aren't I?"

Spencer walked over to the dessert table and grabbed a slice of his now favorite dessert. Cake. And this one appeared to be chocolate with chocolate frosting and some fresh strawberries on them. Spencer now always asked for cake to be supplied on the district 3 train in honor of someone he lost in the games 2 years ago. He walked over to one of the couches and sat down, taking a few bites of the sweet treat. "I don't believe we have been properly introduced, Spencer Watts. I am the victor of the 31st games. Cake?" He said as he held the plate out to her.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 3 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 3 Train   District 3 Train Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:00 pm

I watch Spencer as he goes on about books. No wonder he won, he is certainly charming. He loves books as well. I hadn't read that book, but I will definitely read it. I see him grabbing something so sweet and appetising. Due to being in district 3, I don't know what it tastes like. It's such a delicacy. He introduces himself as Spencer Watts. I knew him from the Games two years ago. He handed me some cake and I happily took it.

"Nice to meet you Spencer. I'm Thalia Ivory. Once again I am so sorry about the other guy. He can have a bit of a temper at times." I try to think of something to ask him. "So Spencer, I don't want to ask about the typical 'How long can you live without water?' stuff. I know it's 3 days and I will be confirmed at that durin training. It would help to know how to channel your brain for an unknown environment and how to be prepared a much as possible with many possibilities of the arena. If you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 3 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 3 Train   District 3 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:10 am

District 3 Train Tumblr_mdjki7JsTb1qf8yoeo1_500
District 3 Train Spencernamebanner
---District 3 Mentor---Male---19---

Spencer handed her the piece of cake and went to grab himself something to drink. The black coffee was still steaming hot as it hit the surface of the ornate mug that were used as part of the decor for the District 3 tribute train. He didn't add any sugar or cream to it but just drank it like that, dark and bitter was the way he liked his coffee which was much like the cake and something he started enjoying more of after his time in the games. He had dealt with a lot of stuff in the arena and had emotional scars but he could at least try and enjoy the little things in life now.

He turned just in time for her to talk about how long one could survive without water and of course as he normally did he added his own little facts in there. "No need to confirm. You can only survive three days without water. Its the rule of 3's. 3 minutes without air, 3 hours without shelter in the snow, 3 days without water and 3 weeks without food. And as far as fully preparing yourself, you never really can. I know I had no plans when I went in and the unknown variables are too high you can't possibly prepare yourself for everything. All you can do is learn the most you can and hope that you can remember it when the time comes." He was about to turn back to grab another cup of coffee before turning back towards Thalia again and adding in one last thing, probably the most important thing of all. "Oh and do remember to breath, that proves to be very important. Also knowing your strengths and weaknesses help me understand what we can work with I guess." Spencer sat down across from the girl with his cup of coffee in his hand, taking a sip or two but being careful not to burn his tongue as he waited for her answer.

Last edited by Ari on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Aro took over last night, a few things didn't make sense)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 3 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 3 Train   District 3 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Being in a situation without any preparation of what could be out there? I have never done that before. It is going to be difficult to get that in my head. I have no choice though. I should tell him about my strengths and weaknesses though.

"Well, I rely on accuracy and creativity most times. If I have to use strength, I may need to improve on that. And when I mean creativity, I mean thinking of ways to do things that no one else in the arena would think of."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 3 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 3 Train   District 3 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 3 Train
Page 1 of 1