The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 2 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:05 am

This is the D2 Train for D2 tributes
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm

District 2 Train Tumblr_mjhl4xMk6H1riguzno1_500
District 2 Train Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Saying goodbye to Sammy was the hardest thing that Anders Yorke had ever had to do in his life, well besides come to the realization that he was going into a death match. At least he had training when it came to fighting, Anders knew he could take on anyone in a fight and could hold his own and when it came to using a spear he could twirl and stab that thing better then almost anyone else in the training center. But having to be emotionally strong for the one person in life you would die for in an instant, the one person whom you had sacrificed everything in your life to save; that was the hardest part. Of course Anders told Sammy he would be coming home, the typical "don't worry bro, I got this all figured out," line was said one more then one occasion during that painful conversation. Anders' parents were even there, of course getting the day off because of the reapings and all, and surprisingly his father seemed to be the strongest person in the room. He told Anders he could do it, that he had trained for this for most of his life; which of course was very true and with that boost Anders actually felt he had a nice shot at winning. Nothing was going to hold him back, he had to come home. Not only for himself, but for Sammy as well.

Anders strolled onto the train at first glance he saw no one around him. He knew full well who is mentor was and of course who his district partner was and did not see their faces anywhere in the common area in front of him. Anders just shrugged and pulled the dark jacket off of his shoulders and set it down on one of the chairs in front of him. Anders walked around for a moment looking for someone, but again saw no one near him. He wasn't sure if they came in before him or if they were going to be coming in after him, but he just decided he would wait out here in the common area. Anders grabbed a shiny red apple from the table and rubbed it against his shirt to clean it. He plopped himself down on the couch with his legs hanging over the side and took a large bite out of the juicy fruit waiting for someone to join him.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Astrid had been in the train already, there was only one person she had to say goodbye to, and that was Astoria. She had given her sister a hug, and they spoke about a bunch of things until Astoria had made Astrid go on the train. Astrid had gone on before Anders had, she walked in and she had been getting some food but eventually she went to check out the room she was supposed to be staying in for the one night they were on the train. Astrid shrugged. When she came back out Anders was now in the train, and Astrid smirked, "Oh, fancy meeting you here." She said repeating the words he had said to her on stage, and she came by and she took a seat and she looked over at him, "How many people came to see you before you left?" She asked him, just trying to make conversation until Rafe came in. She of course knew both her district partner and mentor at this point.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Rafe Terrn
District 2 Train Rafeterrn

Rafe quietly walked to the entrance of the car the tributes were in. He wanted to see the dynamic between Astrid and the other tribute before going in, just out of his own curiosity. Well, that curiosity, and the suggesting of a resurgent 'friend' of his that was making himself at home in Rafe's head. "You know you don't want him to win, but you have to help him regardless, just see how well they know each other, you don't want to be a big bag Wafey in front of your silly girl, do you?" it said to him with its ever disturbing voice. He responded as quietly as he could, it had been a while, he couldn't do it in his head like before yet. "Whatever, just shut up when I go in there".
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:06 am

District 2 Train Cr7Sl

Anders straightened his back out as Astrid entered the room. He guessed she came from her room and must have gotten on here earlier then he did. She greeted him with the same thing he said to her on the stage just a little bit earlier and he grinned a little. "Yes, what a coincidence," he said sarcastically. Anders took another bite out of his apple and noticed that Rafe was nowhere to be seen. He assumed the pair would have come out together but he guessed not. She then asked how many people had visited him. "Well only 3 people. My mother and father came by, but the most important visitor I got was my brother. Oh not to mention all the ladies who came by to pronounce their love for me." Anders joked, of course no ladies came by to say their goodbyes to him. "So where is your boy toy?"

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 am

District 2 Train Tumblr_m2nh0woXKG1rnwmgk

Astrid heard him talking about his visitors, at least that was more than what she had gotten, she just had her sister, who would probably kill Rafe if she didn't come home. Then there was the remark about ladies and she rolled her eyes and grinned. Soon enough he asked about her "boy toy." And she rolled her eyes again, "He has a name you know, and besides, I actually don't know at this moment." Astrid said and she pulled her knees up onto the chair with her and her arms wrapped around her legs, and her chin resting on her knees, "So out of all those 'ladies' is there actually one you fancy? she asked smirking a bit, of course only partially joking, and just trying to change the subject anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Anders just grinned as Astrid told him that her "boy toy" had a name. Of course Anders knew it, but it was fun to mess wirh Astrid, and luckily they both had a similar sense of humor. The thing that surprised him somewhat was the fact that she didn't know where he was at the moment,  a fact that Anders was kind of glad about.  "Well not to seem rude or anything but I'm a little relieved about that. I'm not so eager to become the third wheel just yet." Anders, now finished with his apple, threw the core towards a nearby trash can where it went in and made a loud thump as it hit the bottom of it. He then lifted his arms and crossed them behind his head like a cradle as he leaned back in the chair. Then responded to Astrid's next question.  "No," he said bluntly, "that's just not my style. Guess when that question comes up in the interview I'm gonna have to come up with something real good." Anders grinned in Astrid's direction. "So what about you? I assume your sister came to see you. Anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Astrid waited for him to answer, and eventually she decided to get up an she grabbed some grapes and she came and sat back down eating them. She heard Anders speak and she shook her head. "Does Anders not wanna be left out?" She said teasing him. She ate some more grapes and she was looking around the room, she actually hadn't seen Rafe yet, since earlier this morning. Then Anders was talking again, "You can talk about Sophie." She said grinning at him, answering back to when he was talking about his interviews, soon she was asked about her visitors. "I just saw my older sister and said goodbye to her, and well Rafe, I talk to here since we have until the games to be together." Astrid said and ate a few more grapes but just stayed silent after that.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:24 am

District 2 Train Tumblr_m5tz8tDRP11qdj3cfo1_500

Anders got up again and grabbed another piece of food, this time a nice pastry looking thing that seemed to be filled with some sort of apple filling. He sniffed it then shrugged seeing that it seemed to be fine and took a bite into it. He slumped down again on his chair and hung his legs over the side making sure he was real comfortable. Anders kept a serious face and rolled his eyes at the mention of Sophie back in District 2. Talk about a girl surrounded by drama. Anders just put a strained but fake look of amusement on his face as he replied to Astrid in the most sarcastic voice he could muster up. "Har har Astrid, real funny. A real joker you are." He swallowed and took another bite of the pastry and put a little more thought into Astrid's previous statement. "Eh, maybe I will if I get desperate enough, but for now I don't see that happening. I want to keep my options open." He gave a playful wink in Astrid's direction, of course not suggesting anything to her more then maybe he would try charming any girls that seemed to pose a threat to him.

Anders didn't really want to think about strategy, he knew what he needed to know in the games and that was to go in and kill. Nothing else mattered, strategy and battle plans meant nothing to him. All he knew what that he was strong and quiet and that would be enough for him in the arena. But he also had the question in the back of his mind if he could trust Astrid and of course the big question back there was whether there was going to be a career pack or not. Most times there were, but who it consisted of always varied. He needed to know if Astrid was on his side in this or not. "So...careers, huh?" He asked smoothly, trying to gauge from her answer what her feelings were on the whole thing.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:57 am

Astrid smirked, "I'm the funniest around." She said with a wink, she didn't actually think she was funny, she did get amused with her own playing of words sometimes. That's when he briefly touched on his strategy and she nodded, "Fair enough, but I thought you and Sophie had a little thing, I mean you two were gonna bake a cake together." She said with a playful wink and then eventually she finished her grapes but remained seated and moved the grape vines over to the table beside her.

Astrid was playing with the strands of her hair, twirling them or braiding them, just occupying herself so she wasn't going to go mental with her thoughts and run away with them. Eventually that was when he asked her about careers and she looked up and she thought for a moment or two. "Well, having a career pack could be good, get rid of the underdogs, then worry about the rest of us careers who are left." Astrid said calmly. "Careers are always feared, especially when they're in full numbers." She added and continued to play with her hair. Astrid didn't care what she did to win the games, all she was focused on was actually winning the games to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:17 am

District 2 Train Maq5BtM

Anders just went along with the whole thing, speaking sarcastically the entire time. "Oh yea, well you know what they say. True love is someone you can bake a cake with. Astrid you discovered my deepest darkest secret, to find true love out there in the world." He lifted his arm up and moved it dramatically as he continued to fake swoon. He then straightened himself out as he got serious for a moment talking about the prospect of a career pack. It was a good idea, if it worked. When the pack was united they could easily make it to the end with no real hang up, but there was the possibility of it blowing up in their faces and that was something that kept itself in the back of Anders' mind as he continued to think about it. "Well good to know the option is there. I know I want to see what we have to work with first before I fully decide on anything." He also decided it best not to speak fully on strategy until he got to talk to his mentor Rafe, and right now he was nowhere to be found. "So I say it is safe to say we are allies?" Anders finally asked the one burning question in his mind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 2 Train
Page 1 of 1