The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sponsor Applications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sponsor Applications Left_bar_bleue150/150Sponsor Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sponsor Applications Empty
PostSubject: Sponsor Applications   Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:15 am

Sponsor Applications Tumblr_m4shdfGrP21rq3mlp
Sponsor Applications Flickanamebanner
---Capitol---Female---27---

The games had only just started and already the excitement had begun. She had gotten in just before the big rush knowing that she wanted to sponsor a tribute and she knew exactly who it was too. The young girl, the one from District 9. She had caught her eye, whether it was the stylings or her story or just the plain fact that she had been drawn to this girl; Flicka just knew she wanted to help this girl. And she even had the perfect item to send, a med kit. There weren't any in the arena and with the already high amount of mutts let lose in the arena she knew that this girl may soon enough need one. Flicka moved to the front counter after quickly scribbling down the necessary information on the form and meeting the gaze of the colorful attendant she slid the paper to him with the money on top of it. "There you are, and please be a dear and make sure she gets it ASAP. I have a feeling she may need it sooner rather then later." Flicka winked at him then gracefully turned away and towards the bar to grab a drink.

Username: Ari
Tribute you are sponsoring: Lupa Avian, District 9
Item: Med Kit & Water Bottle
Amount: 250

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sponsor Applications Left_bar_bleue150/150Sponsor Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Applications   Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:56 am

(has been transferred :3)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Applications   Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:39 am

I walked along the long hallway that led to the sponsoring booth. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down the information that I need to sponsor, along with the proper amount of coins. "I would like to sponsor Grace Newton of district 5, please." I told the lady behind the counter.

Grace Newton: District 5
Med Kit
Beef Strip Pack
Total Price: 225

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Applications   Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Eliza Prill
Sponsor Applications Emeli-10

After watching some of the Games, I knew who to sponsor. Laura Woods, the girl from 7. She has had a tough time, but I feel that she is the one to watch. She just needs aid, and I have the perfect thing for her. "I would like to sponsor Laura Woods from District 7 please," I say, as I pay for the equipment needed.

Laura Woods, District 7
Med Kit
Beef Strip Pack
Total:225
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Applications   Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:06 pm

transaction complete Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Applications   Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Note: We are all sold out of medical kits. Please stop by later to see if any are back in stock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Applications   Sponsor Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sponsor Applications
Page 1 of 1