The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

30th Games Sponsor Applications

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

30th Games Sponsor Applications Empty
PostSubject: 30th Games Sponsor Applications   30th Games Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Username:
Tribute you are sponsoring:
Item:
Amount: (if you know it)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
30th Games Sponsor Applications Left_bar_bleue150/15030th Games Sponsor Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: 30th Games Sponsor Applications   30th Games Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:54 pm

I walked into the capitol sponsor building, this would be my second time sponsoring one of the tributes, however last time my tribute did not receive there item and she ended up dying. This time I was certain my tribute was gonna go far, just like last time. I decided to send Echo a Folding Tessen Fan, she was great using them as a weapon, and there dint seem to be any in the cornucopia.

Spoiler:

Username: Hawk
Tribute you are sponsoring: Echo Gliss
Item: Folding Tessen Fan
Amount: (if you know it) 400

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th Games Sponsor Applications   30th Games Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Okay, I'll send it to her as soon as I can GM post!
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
30th Games Sponsor Applications Left_bar_bleue150/15030th Games Sponsor Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: 30th Games Sponsor Applications   30th Games Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Livvy stepped into the sponsor building, looking as rainbow as ever. She was trilled about the arena this year, seeing it looked so fairytale-like. The Capitol Citizen really loved it. She also liked all of the items that they got. Diamond encrusted shovels, candy canes? It sounded lovely to her. Livvy decided that she wanted to sponsor a tribute this year. Sponsoring was just so much fun! She brushed her red hair out of her face and filled out the application. She was sending a medical kit to the district six tributes, seeing they just got beaten up by a pretty rainbow butterfly.

Username: Moon
Tribute you are sponsoring: Pyrite Averett
Item: First Aid Kit
Amount: 200
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 30th Games Sponsor Applications   30th Games Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Username: Gazimu
Tribute you are sponsoring: Lori Sullivan
Item: Antivenom Medicine(For Nicanor's injury)
Amount: (Will pay up to 2500)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th Games Sponsor Applications   30th Games Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Just saying, Nicanor doesn't need medicine... the venom will fade after a while on its own... but if you still want him to not be like Rhea and the funny water now and not have to wait, post again. Everything else with have the points subtracted and will be awarded in the next GM post.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 30th Games Sponsor Applications   30th Games Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:03 am

30th Games Sponsor Applications Tumblr_m5bmrs6oJA1ql9rca
30th Games Sponsor Applications Beatricenamebanner
---The Capitol---Female---43---

Beatrice walked into the sponsor building, her heels clicked across the marble floor making noise that echoed through the hall. She grabbed a glass of red wine before approaching the counter where she would turn in her sponsor application. She normally picked winners and last year was proof of that when she sponsored Rafe Terrn with the two weapons he used until the very end. Now she had taken a liking to the tribute from District 12, Nicanor Radke. Her go to gifts were weapons and so she decided to send him a shiny spear, she had thought she heard from a little birdy that the boy preferred that as a weapon. She handed the attendant her slip and raised an eyebrow. "Anything else? No. Good." She turned back and went back to the bar, getting a refill on her glass of wine before returning to watch the games.

Username: Ari
Tribute you are sponsoring: Nicanor Radke
Item: Spear
Amount: 500

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th Games Sponsor Applications   30th Games Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:46 am

Points will be removed and the object will be rewarded in the nearest GM post!
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
30th Games Sponsor Applications Left_bar_bleue0/15030th Games Sponsor Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: 30th Games Sponsor Applications   30th Games Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Dia walked into the sponsor building, clutching Roselle with one hand.she walked up to one of the ladies and smiled brightly.
“Hello, hello. Happy hunger games! I'm here to request something for one of the tributes,” today, bubbly little Dia Ravcivonn had two rounds of sponsoring to do. She grabbed two slips, filled them out, and handed them back quickly. “Anything else i hve to do?”

Username:Augsp
Tribute you are sponsoring:Axel Storm
Item:Big First Aid Kit
Price:300

Username:Augsp
Tribute you are sponsoring:Auora Wood
Item:Beef Strip Pack
price:25
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th Games Sponsor Applications   30th Games Sponsor Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Points will be subtracted and gifts will b awarded at the nearest availability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30th Games Sponsor Applications   30th Games Sponsor Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30th Games Sponsor Applications
Page 1 of 1