The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the look out

Go down 
+2
Dicemaster
ArtsyAmy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugsy

Mugsy

Female Posts : 66

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the look out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150On the look out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Grace Newton
Alliance:: Grace Thornton (D11), Laura Woods (D7)

On the look out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:18 am

(OOC: because this is going to get kinda confusing with two Grace's I will now be calling My Grace Gadget from now on Razz :BIC)

Grace 'Gadget' Newton
On the look out - Page 3 Grace-19
Stopping for a break Gadget was overjoyed to find that the Grace had water in a home made wooden container, sharing supplies she half filled her bottle and gave Grace half her beef strips in return before eating one herself, salty as they where she drunk some of her water before stowing them. Between the two they had enough to keep going as they headed back towards the lake, now all she needed was a good sleep and something other then jerky to crew on.

The last thing either of them needed was trouble, a pity that the gamemakers where very good at forcing it on them as regardless of what way they went. The exercise and food had been good and Gadget found herself able to move faster with her leg properly bound. Yet Somehow that they must have doubled back. Gadget held up a hand to stop Grace from moving any further when her eyes fell on something in the distance..white with red.. their cow suits had been white but Gadget was a fast learner, she wasn't about to fall for the gamemakers tricks again. "Leave it" she whispered to her ally, standing completely still she couldn't shake the feeling of being hunted. Maybe she was being paranoid after the Mutt but Gadget didn't think they would be so lucky. Her words came too late however as Grace was already moving towards it.

Gadget stayed further back not trusting anything in the arena. The last time she had investigated something it had lead to her almost being sliced in half by a mutt. At Grace's words Gadget knew they where being set up, "Stay perfectly quiet" she whispered.. silence.. only silence and a rustle that might only have been the wind. Gadget frowned as she looked at the forest floor, if it was the wind why where none of the other leaves moving? Satisfied she nodded to herself as Grace notched her bow. "Best to stay close... whoever that shirt belonged to is either dead or gone.." she added leaving the third option unsaid, that whoever left that shirt was hunting them right now. Grace just had to hope that it wasn't a pack of careers. Together they would probably be able to fight off a lone tribute, they where pretty well armed between Grace's bow and her knife and sword. She just had to hope that whoever it was would be scared off and leave them alone. Eyeing the trees suspiciously Gadget found herself watching shadows and gaps between the trees trying to spot movement that could be anything from a rabbit, a Mutt or a person hunting them.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the look out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150On the look out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Jason triggered a trap and poison darts shot out and took Jason out, a canon went off, and he was dead. As soon as the canon sounded all entrances and exits were shut, and the two girls were locked in.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the look out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150On the look out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 pm

As I ran through Tunnel 2,I saw an exit and ran towards there with a big smile.I found myself in a weird place,just when a canon sounded.Someone had died again.I sighed and kept running,hoping it wasn't Eric this time. I saw two girls I reembered from the training,they where the Grace's.I stared wakling towards them but suddenly stopped.What if they weren't looking for an allie?What if they were the ones who killed the tribute?What was I supposed to do?"Um...Hello?"I called out to them awkwardly,making sure I was cloe to a tree I could use as a shield if they attacked me.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:23 am

I wondered who had just died, and how. I would have to wait until the end of the day to see the fallen. Off in the distance, I heard a girl's voice. Then I see her, it was Laura from District 7. I decided not to shoot.

"Hello. Don't worry, I won't harm you," I tell her. I hope Gadget is alright with this. I am in no position to ally with her, but we could maybe settle on a truce. So if we see each other we don't kill each other until the final 2-3. We wouldn't help each other out at all either.
Back to top Go down
Mugsy

Mugsy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the look out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150On the look out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:12 am

Grace 'Gadget' Newton
On the look out - Page 3 Grace-20
Things where not going well for them, suddenly a canon went off.. clearly whoever had been the owner of the shirt had come to a bad end. It made Gadget sick but in a way she was thankful that it was one less person out to kill them.. one less who she might be forced into fighting to survive. In the distance Gadget heard the now familar sound of the room being shut off.. expecting another Mutt Grace unbound her sword and tried to remember what she had been taught at the melee station. But it wasn't a Mutt, it was a girl... ducking behind a tree she was relieved to see it was the tribute from District 7 and not one of the careers. Maybe they would be a chance that it wouldn't end up in a bloody free for all.

"Uh Hi? Are you okay?" Gadget asked as the girl got closer. The Gamemakers had probably wanted them to fight but Gadget had never wanted to in the first place.. especially when the girl looked to be even more injured then she was. It was a bit of a weird thing when the girl said hello, Gadget hadn't really thought about the oddity of both her and the girl from District 12 having the same first name. "My prep team where trying to get people to call me Gadget to avoid confusion..but I don't think it worked" she said with a small shrug. "What happened to your leg?" she asked as she watched the girl use a medkit.. so she must have gotten sponsored too.

"I think we got lucky.. we're still inside but at least there's trees and stuff.. everything else I saw was just big stone rooms.. some kind of maze I guess" she looked up trying to tell if the sky was fake or real.. whatever it was it was too high up to tell. Gadget couldn't help but wonder who had died but they would have to wait till nightfall when the faces where shown till they would know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:44 am

(ooc: May I am going to have to deleted two of your posts, you posted three times before the gm post you may only post once before it.)

Edit:

The three girls were stuck inside the woods and they weren't being let out. A voice came into this one part of the arena, "This is death match, in order to get out, two of you have to die, that is all." and then it left.

(also Amy, you sponsored Maybeth so just remember you can't ally with her Razz)

EDITED: (Also keep in mind, there's no actual sky in this room. there's just hole in the roof where the sunlight comes out, other than that it's like any other stone room xD it's just an indoor garden basically but a woods. and the dirt doesn't go down too deep, keep that in mind)

Last edited by Sorella on Wed May 01, 2013 10:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:18 am

Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
[colorlightblue]I carefully applied some cream on my leg and breathed a sigh of relief."Stupid mutt"I murmured and looked up at them."Well,I think it's kind of a house.I mean,I saw a library and-"I stopped suddenly when the voice sounded.My face turned pale and I made a step back."What?!N-No!I-I don't want to kill you,girls!"I shouted."No way!"[/color]

OOC:Okay
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:12 am

I had a plan in mind. I know that they would release mutts, but let them. I would rather not kill them and then feel guilty about it. "What if we refuse to?" I shout. "I am not killing either of them!" Even if I wanted to ally with Laura, I couldn't now. Parts of me wanted to kill them though, so I could live for my sister. I resist the temptation, but it won't be long until I fight.

OOC~ I know Sor, I wouldn't have anyways. I can't anymore thanks to your cruel but great Gamemaking posts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mugsy

Mugsy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:22 am

Grace 'Gadget' Newton
On the look out - Page 3 Grace-21
Looking up Gadget had expected sky but instead there was just the same stone roof. She frowned but at least she guessed that they wouldn't be getting rained on anytime soon, and with the doors shut they where locked in. "Odd.." was all she said at mention of a library.. maybe later they could check it out but first they had to deal with the latest trick of the gamemakers. A trick that had Gadget laughing and smiling for the first time since she had found out that she was to compete in the games. There had been one moment when the voice first spoke that Gadget had tightened the grip on the handle of her sword expecting a attack, but when both of the two girls refused she immediately thought of the question she had posed over lunch back in the training sessions. What if they just didn't fight?

Thinking about her son she knew that there was no way back to him without both of the girls being dead. Yet when had she ever expected to survive this anyway? There was something liberating about having no hope and it gave courage in unexpected ways which was why she was giddy when she turned to face the direction the voice had come from and gave it a large smile. Grace had always planned to go out with her dignity intact and if she could make things that little bit harder for the gamemakers trying to kill them then so be it. She was grinning because the Gamemakers had just handed all three of them a boon..in this moment the power was in their hands, all they had to do was say no and all of Parem would see that the Capitol wasn't so all powerful against the whims of three girls. "So what? If we kill the others you will let us go home free to our loved ones is that it?" There was a sharpness to Grace's voice as she spoke to the gamemakers.. and of course the audience at home. "Bull.. You think that you can feed us and make us perform.. and murder each other for no reason at all! To be little more then Mutts!" Gadget was clearly furious "Unlike you scum I would rather die then murder anyone for your sick entertainment". Turning away Gadget hoped that the people of District 5, 7 and 12 all got her message, if the gamemakers did force her hand then she wanted them to know that she had tried her best. Turning aside from the two girls Grace prodded around at the thin layer of dirt to find a soft spot to sit down. "If you girls want to murder me at least make it after breakfast all right?" she asked the two girls only half joking as she sat down and redid her bandages. Yawning from tiredness Grace hadn't had a proper rest since the games begun. She just had to hope that the offer of a morning bloodbath would be enough to keep the gamemakers off their back for awhile at least.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the look out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000On the look out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:22 am

The member 'Mugsy' has done the following action : ROLL

'Heal(Other)' :
On the look out - Page 3 Scaled.php?server=10&filename=failbk
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:22 am

Soon the ground started to rumble and shake, the floor beneath the three girls crumbled beneath them and they slipped down a slide and ended up in a secret passage with the other tributes, the three of them took some damage from the fall.

(First goes to Grace, second to Laura, third to Gadget)

Sorella carried out 3 launched of one TRAP :
On the look out - Page 3 51922399 , On the look out - Page 3 41221943 , On the look out - Page 3 78160488

(Please post here in this topic. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the look out   On the look out - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the look out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 32nd Hunger Games :: 32nd Arena :: Lower Floor :: Indoor Woods-
Jump to: