The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you behind me?

Go down 
+8
Dicemaster
Cowvus
Sorella
Chiiyoko
Kira
Pibbles
Loki
The Rev
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Are you behind me? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Are you behind me? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:36 pm

I frowned as I realized my attack hadn't even landed. I knew I was inexperienced, but I had seemed to be doing pretty well. Anyway, I looked up to see that our opponent was attacking some other girl. I knew now would be my best chance for a good, solid hit. I dashed in, a few seconds after the district 3 girl saved her ally, but couldn't get a slash in. right at that moment was when I struck, putting a lot of my strength into it before dashing back again.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Are you behind me? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:46 am

Are you behind me? - Page 4 Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mgxpt1SLIA1ret15b

Kaius coughed out as his throat itched in dryness. He backed off a little as all off them rushed in on the poor girl at once. Poor. Did he even have the right to feel pity. Val was right on one thing. Just as the thought crossed his mind, he leaned in for a flick of his knife. Taking the last few momentes for an attack after the rest. It wasn't going to end well for her. Neither was it gonna end well for them. It was such an instinct to kill, but wasn't that what made the distinctive line between humans and animals? Kaius shook his head as his mind just ran through the most random thoughts and epiphanies. They were dying and all and this was the shit that he thinks. Shouldn't he be contemplating about how he had no regrets and how breathing was important and how he was gonna miss his family? None of that from him. Kaius gripped tighter onto his knives, frustration almost makes him want to just tear the poor cow suit apart. He don't even know what he was frustrated over.

Kaius' Items:
- 2 knives
- 2 apples
- 1 rope

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Are you behind me? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:55 am

Well, now I was really getting angry. I didn't even stop to think, but I had to decide who to kill off. Alison seemed the most likely to die, so I leave her. I go for someone who seems stronger and so I launch an attack at Kaius.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Are you behind me? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:55 am

The member 'amy_clove' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(12)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Missm
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:28 pm

I smirked when I show the battle in front of us and unseathed my sword."Well,I guess the meal has to wait"I told Gadget."Too bad.I was hungry"I said and started fighting with the same guy as Grace.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Are you behind me? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:28 pm

The member 'Maybeth' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(7)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Missm
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue135/150Are you behind me? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Stella Archer
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Tumblr_makf0ah3mJ1ror6v2
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Stella10
--------------------

Stella looked at Valerie in shock when she stood in front of her and blocked. "Thanks..." Stella whispered. She wasn't sure if Valerie heard her or not, but decided that it didn't matter at the moment. She watched as Alli continued to stagger as the other two tributes continued beating her up. Stella wanted to feel bad, but she found that she couldn't In these games, it was win or die, and only one would win. With that in mind, Stella launched an attack at Alli.

--------------------

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
((HAD TO EDIT BECAUSE OF COLORS AND THEN I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WOULD CHANGE THE ROLL SO I HAD TO EDIT AGAIN. ORIGINALLY A MISS))
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Mugsy

Mugsy

Female Posts : 66

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/150Are you behind me? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Grace Newton
Alliance:: Grace Thornton (D11), Laura Woods (D7)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:34 pm

((OOC Quickie Lunchtime post / Edited to Add Pretties.. HEAL INEFFECTIVE))

Grace 'Gadget' Newton
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Grace-22
It didn't take much to make the Gamemakers angry it seemed. No sooner had Gadget tried to rest then the ground started to shake. Grabbing hold of a tree limb it came away as the ground collapsed under them. In the dark something struck her in the side and when they landed there was a sick snapping sound.. Gadget must have passed out for a moment but this time when she started coughing there was something catching in her throat. Putting a hand to her mouth it was sticky with blood. Turning over she threw up and almost passed out again at the pain from her broken ankle. There was blood everywhere and Grace wasn't sure how much was hers and how much belonged to the others.

Huddling in the dark corner she looked up at all the fighting that was going on. For one prefect moment the three of them had resisted the Gamemaker's urge for blood but no longer as both of the other girls had started attacking. They had just signed their own death warrant. Grace didn't even try to get up.. maybe if she stayed here they would ignore her as she ignored the fighting to focus on trying to stop from passing out as she tore off the top of her cow suit and pressed it tight against the blood welling from her side. Grace didn't know how much damage there was but she knew it had to be bad. It was hard not to scream but she forced herself to tie the fabric tightly before working on bracing her ankle with the torch from her satchel and the last remains of the bandages in her medkit. It was a hopeless task, even if she managed to stop the blood it would only be a matter of time before she would die anyway. The gamemakers had seen to that the moment they had refused to fight. The only question now was if she would die from the gamemakers hands or one of the other tributes. In the end her only choice was to attack and die a Mutt like the others, or to refuse and die free.

Last edited by Mugsy on Fri May 03, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:34 pm

The member 'Mugsy' has done the following action : ROLL

'Heal(Other)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Scaled.php?server=10&filename=failbk
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:43 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:02 pm

I was slowly dieing. I avoided one of the attacks. I panted and swung my ax towards Stella yet again. Come on, just let me die already. I'm not one to give up. If I end up not dieing by some merical then I'll end up dying outside of this place from blood loss.
Kira carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Blockedc
Kira carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Arrow-13
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Are you behind me? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:12 pm

I heard a noise as I backed away from the fight in my systematic movement.Out of the corner of my eye, I saw three more girls appear. I frowned as two started to attack Kaius, but missed him completely. It was sad really. I noticed the last one was hanging in a corner, trying to avoid the fight. Assuming Kaius could take the other two, I slipped along the wall and came up next to the girl, appearing innocent, like I did when begging for food. As I got close enough, I stabbed her with the sword. "Sorry, but I need to make it home alive," I say without emotion, hoping I could finish the girl quickly
This attack goes to Gadget, if I wasn't clear
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Are you behind me? - Page 4 Tumblr_m65108Lbe11ql9rca
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me
Valerie rolled her eyes as even more people came in. "Really?" she shouted upwards, directing her annoyance at the gamemakers. She scowled as Grace attacked Kaius, having grown to see him as a brother... or a puppy. Kaius may have been older than her, but she couldn't help she him as younger. Either way, her maternal instincts were kicking in, and it pissed her off. "Well then, welcome to the magical world of misses," she said wryly, as Valerie had noticed how nobody seemed to be able to hit anyone else successfully, or even block. "Oh, and by the way," she said slowly, narrowing her eyes, her grip on the weapon clutched in her hands tightening rapidly. "Stay the hell away from my district partner." Valerie spun around, switched her attack from Ali, since everyone was attacking her already, and struck Grace with knife, as she was the one who had initiated the battle.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:51 am

My hit missed. I was getting in a fight with the girl from 3. I wasn't backing down. I needed to block her attack and hit her. I hope that I hit her now.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:51 am

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(12)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 91553834
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:45 am

I saw a girl heading towards Gadget with the corner of my eye.Immediately,I left the fight and went to stand next to my fallen friend."Leave her alone!"I shouted and attacked her with my sword.
Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Mugsy

Mugsy

Female Posts : 66

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/150Are you behind me? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Grace Newton
Alliance:: Grace Thornton (D11), Laura Woods (D7)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:04 am

Grace Newton
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Grace-23
Gadget wasn't paying attention to the fighting going on, all she knew was that she was dead.. even if she hadn't quite stopped breathing yet that last fall had taken away any chances that she could survive against the other two girls if it had come to a fight.. Gadget had thought that they where all that was left but she couldn't even count how many tributes where still there and fighting one another. It made her head hurt and so she closed her eyes, she was upset at Grace from District 12 and depressed at the other tributes who seemed to be enjoying the fight. Capitol mutts the lot of them. Gadget's fingers where slick with blood, tears came to her eyes when she noticed the ring on her finger was stained and unreadable. It was only fitting that her secrets should die with her. Gadget had not counted but maybe there was still enough tributes that she had missed the final eight, with luck she would die without the Capitol ever knowing that she had a son. Maybe he would never be safe but at least her fears could be laid to rest that he would grow up in District 5 with his grandfather.

It was a small comfort and made her feel like things where not so bad, maybe she might die but at least she had not hurt anyone. She knew Gustav would make sure her son was brought up well and would know right from wrong. Gadget was drawn from her thoughts by a shadow, before she knew it there was something sharp and cold and a more pain then she had ever experienced in her life. Shock overtook her as she looked down at herself in confusion, thick dark blood was seeping though her shirt. She looked at the girl who had stabbed her with total confusion at first, who stabbed someone and then apologised for it? "You don't get it do you?" Grace spat. the pain was overwhelming but she forced herself to focus "nobody makes it out alive.. you're not alive now.. you're just another Mutt". Gadget spat at the girl but then the girl from District 7 was standing beside her with sword drawn. Gadget remembered her sword in that moment but first she went though her pockets.. she used the last of her water to clean her face, it seemed a pointless task but she wanted to die with what little dignity she could keep. Bundling up the last of her food and medkit she offered it to the girl from District 7. "Want to know a secret?" Gadget said, she knew the Capitol loved secrets and if they where not watching they before would sure be watching now. "that ten I got in training? It wasn't for fighting or anything.. it was because I called the gamemakers a bunch of murdering pigs.. and youknow I don't regret it one bit". Grace forced herself to smile for the cameras as she spoke. In that moment she had made her decision "I love you Heike.. forever" she whispered before forcing herself to stand. Hobbling along on one foot she held both hands outreached to show that she was totally unarmed.

"So which of you Mutts is going to murder me in cold blood?!" She shouted at the room at large "go on, make your masters in the Capitol proud..maybe they will buy you a nice leash" if she was going to die Grace wanted to do it quickly, she had seen enough industrial accidents to know that there was no hope for her, the best she hope for was to die on her own terms.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Are you behind me? - Page 4 Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mkjc1lhovN1qz4rgp

Kaius sighed as more people came dropping in from the sky. "Of cour- woah!" he mumbled before his eyes widen, realised that the new comers slashed at him almost immediately. He backed off, almost tripping over his own feet while the dangerously dangerous weapons came uncomfortably close to him. What a great way to greet someone, certainly memorable at least. Kaius didn't even have the time to focus on their faces and only now realising that the room was getting more cramped than before. Oh, great. Now everyone's gonna just die in a pathetic room. He had the time to glance to Valerie as she dashed into the new comers, almost smiling over what she did. It had a nice feeling, of someone having your back. Once in district 3, always in district 3. Kaius believed in that, thinking back at how his best friend coward away from their district, into this hell hole.

He noticed Lupa looking towards him for a moment, nodding to her as she swiftly moved over to the third newcomer, avoiding the conflict. There were way too many people and no longer could they focus on just one. He regained his stance and the arrow sliced through the air. Kaius stepped over to repay what he owed that much to his district partner, the sound of metal against metal burned the silence as he flicked off the arrow, overhearing the new girl whining about leaving them alone. "Well technically, you guys started it, so in all good manners, we can't ignore your gestures and 'leave you alone'. And it just seemed like you could use a friend or two," Kaius shrugged, sarcasm oozing out from his last sentence as he rolled up his cow sleeves to his upper arms, gripping onto his knives tightly. He took a moment to glance around. Unlike stupidly jumping onto random people and attempting to chew their heads off, he observed, overwhelmed by the sudden amount of people in such a tiny area. It was fortunate that they weren't claustrophobic. He looked to the girl with the sword, Laura was it? Staring for a second or two before he did a swift change into attacking the bow and arrow girl, only knowing that she was from District 12, as pay back for attempting to lay a finger on his district partner.

Kaius' Items:
- 2 knives
- 2 apples
- 1 rope

[size=32]Had to edit due to confusion to who hit who, clearing things up, Kaius blocked Grace's for Val, as well as attacked Grace, BLOCK was SUCCESSFUL and ATTACK was a MISS. Sorry! Razz[/size]
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Arrow-16

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Sat May 04, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue135/150Are you behind me? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Stella Archer
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Tumblr_mb6ni0P6tf1qkdght
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Stella10
--------------------

Stella watched as all hell broke loose. The other two tributes she had seen that appeared out of no where now appeared to have fallen out of the sky. A third was in the shadows, with Lupa confronting her. The other two were attacking Kaius who was attacking back. Valerie went over to defend her district partner. Stella stood alone with Alli, back how it first was. "The game makers aren't entertained... it's taking too long, and they want someone to die..." Stella said. She looked at Alli, but mainly said it to herself to justify her actions. "I'm sorry... but we're all going to die anyway..." Stella let out the breath she didn't know she was holding in, and attacked Alli with her knives. Only a few more strikes and it would be over for her.

--------------------

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:03 pm

No change

(but note Lupa wont be able to post during the weekend so I suggest you don't attack her or you're going to be waiting forever xD)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Avoiding her knife strike, things grew again, fuzzier. I swung blindly with my ax. The game makers want us all in the same place. That way we can finish eachothwr off. I know that.

Kira carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Kira carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:20 am

((OOC: Quick-Or-Not-So-Quick Clarification Question- did Laura attack me or Lupa? It says she attacked the girl who attacked Gadget but I wanted to double-check. I'm blocking Lupa anyway, but it Laura attacked me, just assume I blocked myself? Razz Sorry. Maybe we should all start saying who we're attacking with each dice? I dunno if it will help but I'm going to try and start doing that since I feel bad complaining when I'm contributing to the problem so directly. xD))

Are you behind me? - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mjtr95cgU41qz4rgp
Are you behind me? - Page 4 Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me
Valerie was not surprised when an attack came at her. She was, however, slightly but pleasantly surprised when Kaius blocked it for her. She flashed him a smile and dipped her head in thanks. There were a lot of weapons flying around, and Valerie wasn't quite sure which ones were directed at her, so she leaped back out of the fray with her knives held protectively in front of her just in case. Something flew outwards in the little girl's direction, and she instinctively shot her knives out to block that, as well. Lupa or Lupine or something, right? she wondered. Either way, she is far too young to die like this. Plus, she's Kaius's ally. After a moment, though, she was interrupted by the D5 girl's racket. Valerie rolled her eyes and meandered over to her.

"You think you're so cool, don't you?" she mused. "Sorry, don't mean to disrespect your whole dramatic dying sequence, but I'm clearly never going to get another chance to say it, so might as well." Valerie took a breath, thought for a moment, and continued. "It's not all about you. You're not special. You think you're the first one to insult the gamemakers and become a target? These are the 32nd Hunger Games, not one of those Young Adult novels from the old days. Grow up." She scoffed. "Oh, and right, 'Capitol pets.' You think you're so high and mighty, because you don't like the games, and you won't play along? The Capitol wants a show, and that's exactly what you're giving them. It's just more satisfaction when you eventually bleed out and die. You're more of a Capitol pet than anyone here, and you know what? Fine. I'll help 'murder you in cold blood.' But if making this end faster without firing up and then crushing the dreams of people who want to rebel is becoming a monster and not exactly what they want, then there's nothing else I'd rather be." Valerie paused, looking thoughtful. She had been momentarily distracted from her rant. She didn't really mean to insult that Capitol, either, and hoped they wouldn't kill her for that. She really just wanted to vent a bit and the D5 girl had pissed her off, even if Valerie was realizing her words were actually somewhat true, but she honestly didn't care whether or not she, herself, believed them. Something else had occurred to her. "Except maybe a mermaid. It'd be cool to breathe underwater. Breathing is important, you know." She sighed, shook her head to clear it, and slashed at the D5 with her knife. "Now get over yourself."

(Attacked Gadget, blocked Laura's attack on whoever. See above.)
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :

#Ari #BreathingisImportant
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:57 am

I looked at what was happening around me in amazement.I glanced one last time at Gadget and nodded.I could understand her somehow."Well,I'm still not letting you die just like that."I told her and blocked the other tribute's attack."Grace,would you mind a little help over here?"I called out at her and attacked the girl in front of me.

(The attack and block now goes to Valerie)
Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:07 am

I saw that the girl from 3's hit had missed. She was runnin towards Gadget. GADGET! She was nearly dead. How could I have abandoned her? The girl from 3 was about to attack her. "Not my ally, you monster!" I shout as Laura and I go to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:07 am

'Attack(12)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 4 86227283
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you behind me?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 32nd Hunger Games :: 32nd Arena :: Underground Floor :: Small Rooms-
Jump to: