The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 12 Train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 12 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 12 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 12 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 12 Train   District 12 Train Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:38 am

District 12 Train Tumblr_m68enxRB8M1qjbkhqo1_500
District 12 Train Nikolasnamebanner
---District 12 Mentor---Male---34---

Nikolas stepped onto the high speed train the same way he had done for awhile now. It never seemed to change, it was always the same. Two tributes came on and at least 1 of them died but more likely then not they both died. Nik had learned to not really care anymore though, you really couldn't with a job like this. He had stood there on the train for a moment noticing the environment was quiet. Almost too quiet. Normally there was at least one tribute out there now eating some food or waiting diligently for him to show up and give them some life saving advice. Maybe it was because he was bored or just feeling a little antsy about being there alone he couldn't stand the silence and the lack of tributes trying to pry information out of him that could save their lives. He grabbed a broom out of the hands of a nearby avox who had just been tidying up and walked down the hall to the train carts with the bunks in them. He lifted it up and with the wooden stick part he drug it across the metallic walls and doors occasionally hitting it against the wall so it made a loud metallic "CLANG" sound. He proceeded to do this up and down the cart trying to get as much attention as he could while he shouted, "HEYYYYYY!!! I KNOW YOUR IN HERE! IF YOU WANT TO LIVE YOU SHOULD PROBABLY COME OUT NOW! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" He just continued to make as much noise as possible until someone showed up, someone had to right?

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 12 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 12 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 12 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 Train   District 12 Train Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:20 am

GRACE THORNTON

It was really happening. It wasn't a dream, I am a tribute in the 32nd Hunger Games. I have to stay alive, I thought. I have to get back to my sister. What are my chances? It's 1 in 24, but I am athletic and I am a creative thinker. If I stay positive, get sponsors and train hard enough, I could have a shot.
There mustn't have been much talking, because my mentor, Nikolas, was seeming to be getting frustrated. I could hear him clearly, even though I was quite a distance away. I got up immediately and headed towards him. I mean, he is my mentor, he could be my life saver. As soon as I see him, I ask a question that every tribute that he has mentored has probably asked as the first question.
"Nikolas, what is the best way to survive the games?"
Back to top Go down

District 12 Train
Page 1 of 1