The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Distruct 7 train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Distruct 7 train Left_bar_bleue150/150Distruct 7 train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Distruct 7 train Empty
PostSubject: Distruct 7 train   Distruct 7 train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:49 am

I was led to the station behind the Justice Building where the train was ready for departure…
They pushed me in and I remember the sad faces of the people around. I felt as if they were saying me: <>.
I wasn't resisting. I simply got into the train. I was amazed of the luxury inside the train.
A luxury I've never met into my life before. I was happy though, happy that I wasn't one of capitol people, happy that I would quickly finish off with this and rest...
I never lived as a capitolist and I was happy for that, although now I had to...
My thoughts transferred me into a different time-place... I didn't even noticed when the train’s engine trunked on and we started leaving away… Hours passed but I was sitting on that bench next to the window looking out. My body was there but my mind was travelling free back to district 7.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Distruct 7 train Left_bar_bleue150/150Distruct 7 train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

Distruct 7 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distruct 7 train   Distruct 7 train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:41 pm

I walked along the train to the carrier car, and then entered. Upon entering, I noticed how luxurious the train was. I couldnt help but think that this was exactly what my brother went through just last games. It made me a little sad, but more it pushed me to do the best I could. I would try my best to do my best, for him. I saw a table laid out with a large assortment of pastries, cakes, and muffins. I grabbed one and then sat down on one of the nearby couches, and waited. The the door opened again, and my district partner walked in. "Hey, you must be Laura." I said to her. "Im Eric White, looks like we are the tributes this time." I added.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Distruct 7 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distruct 7 train   Distruct 7 train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:41 pm

I got bored, I was tired and hungry. I tried to look if there was a place to sleep but soon, I got lost. There was no one around... I opened a door and entered another luxerious room, there was a big table full with every food you ever dreamed of. I sat on a wooden chair and grabbed something that looked like an apple, taking a deep bite of it as if I've never eaten before in my life. A boy was there too. He was too young and he greeted me friendly.
-Yes, I said in a serious tone, I'm Laura Woods. Nice to meet you. I said hoping I looked polite. I didn't have the perfect mood to be honest but in case we were making a team in the games, I should be really carefull. In fact he looked indeed friendly. So, have you seen our mento? I asked. I haven't realized waht was going on in fact around me but I had to look focused in the Games and a strong parthner!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Distruct 7 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distruct 7 train   Distruct 7 train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Jacob Barker
Distruct 7 train Jacobp10
Jacob strolled into the car in the midst of a conversation between the two tributes, he stopped and staying in the doorway quietly for the moment, he'd let them keep talking until one of them noticed him, no sense in breaking up their meeting, they might be looking for an ally that they have something in common with. Looking at himself for a quick second, he remembered just how different he looked compared to the sick and dirty little thirteen year old boy that had won the 26th Games. He'd gotten bigger, he'd gotten more mature, and by now, he was getting used to life as a Mentor. The first few years had been bad, watching his tributes die over and over, but the feelings numbed after a while. It just became another part of the job.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Distruct 7 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distruct 7 train   Distruct 7 train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:12 pm

I looked up at the girl, and smiled as she greeted me. Then she sat down on the wooden chair, and started talking. "No, I havent yet. But he is probably gonna come meet us soon, at least I hope so. I heard he was only a year older than me when he was in the games, I hope he can give me some tips on how to use my age as an advantage." I replied. I took another bite of my muffin, and then a sip of chocolate milk that I had placed on the table in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Distruct 7 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distruct 7 train   Distruct 7 train Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:38 am

I looked the boy sadly. I was generally positive but what if I was right? What if even I got killed in the end?
I suddenly felt full. I left my food half-eaten and I was ready to leave fullen up with bad sensasions and feelings. Thinking that I might need to kill this little boy in the end... Just the thought of it, made me sick. Animals, were different. I have killed lots of them but always felt like different. A human? I couldn't do that!
But then I saw somebody standing by the door and stepped back scared. When I realized who this person really was though, I got really worried. It was the time for us to talk with our mentor... Who else would that be than Barker of course! I remember him winning the games in the age of 13 and since then his whole life changed tottally. He was a different person. Nothing to do with this little skinny boy from district 7...
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Distruct 7 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distruct 7 train   Distruct 7 train Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Jacob Barker
Distruct 7 train Jacobp10
Jacob smiled at the girl when she noticed him. He kept silent for a little bit, overlooking the two some more before stepping in. He stepped further into the room, "Hey" he said simply, nodding to the two before walking over to a seat across from them. He made himself relatively comfortable there before addressing them further. "So, I'm Jacob, your Mentor, as you might know I won the 26th games." he said slowly, "Anyways... who might you two be?"

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Distruct 7 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distruct 7 train   Distruct 7 train Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:17 pm

I turned around when I heard someone else enter the room. I was Jake, the mentor from district 7. He sat down after introducing himself to us, which he didnt really need to do but he did it anyways. " I am Eric White." I replied quietly. I looked him over, he seemed to be all right.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Distruct 7 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distruct 7 train   Distruct 7 train Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:07 pm

[i]-I'm Laura Woods I said. I stopped to stare hiim for a while, could he help us in any way? He? I hoped so... So, When do we start? I asked. How long do we have for Capitol yet? I asked. I looked cool and consetrated which thing suprised me a bit. I excpected my self in panic not able even to say my name...[/i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Distruct 7 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distruct 7 train   Distruct 7 train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distruct 7 train
Page 1 of 1