The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 9 Train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 9 Train Left_bar_bleue1/1District 9 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 pm

District 9 Train Tumblr_lr0pu7jZGW1qjyhino1_500
During the time given for final goodbyes, nothing much was said between my mother, brother, and I. We all assumed I was going to die soon, so there was no point in talking now; no words could be spoken to comfort any of us. Finally, as the peacekeepers came to take me away, my brother wrapped me in a quick, silent hug, and my mother began to cry. As I was pulled away, I gave them a quick smile and told them I loved them. Then the door closed and i was led to the trains.

District 9 Train Tumblr_m5zc3o7qG51ror6v2
As I entered the train, I had to stop and look around. It was a totally different world from the trash heap I lived in. It was decorated extravagantly, more beautiful than even the justice building. I brushed my hand over a chair and realized it was the softest thing I had ever felt. I kept moving around the train car, completely wrapped up in the newness of my surroundings. Then I saw the buffet; it was stocked full of more food than I'd seen in the last month. I took a plate and starting picking up small portions, not knowing what I could stomach at that point. As I pulled myself away from the table, the door to the car slid open and I looked up, hoping for my mentor.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 9 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 9 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:38 pm

District 9 Train Tumblr_mgvvwuacOF1qhydplo1_250

Jason had been off in the train, he was off in the mentor quarters and he had been drinking it up. He had a few ladies in his room with him as they sat there and his arms around the two girls. Soon though he had to ward them out because he'd be having some tributes coming in. He groaned, he didn't think he'd be too sober, but what could one guy do anyways? Jason chuckled and he took a swig from his glass bottle that was filled with alcoholic beverage. He smirked as the ladies walked out, of course there was the whole ladies first gesture, that way he got to be a gentlemen and get a good sight on the back ends of those girls. Jason, was almost positive that there had been many years he flirted with the female tribute who was at least eighteen years of age, I mean otherwise for him that was just jail bait.

Jason went back to his room and found the bathroom he stood in front of the mirror and he made ton of faces at himself in the mirror before he had gone and turned the faucet on and cupped water in his hands, soon he had splashed his face a few times with the cold water, then he grabbed a fluffy white towel and patted his face dry. He noticed his shirt got wet so he took it off, not like most people did mind him shirtless anyway.

He began to stumble down the hall and he came up to the door finally, he paused and breathed in a bit, most times the tributes he mentored didn't come home. He tried to prepare them but each and everyone had their own problem. It was complicated sometimes, and most times the other tributes were better than the ones he got anyway. He wasn't mean he was just truthful. He took a nice long drink and then breathed out and then opened the door and he began to dance a bit, as his entrance, he always tried to come off as something rather than a plain old boring mentor, lighten up the mood a bit. He looked at the girl and assumed she was quite young, but still good looking none the less and smirked. "Jail bait!" He exclaimed and laughed a bit. He came over to the table and looked at her then looked at the guy, who seemed rather scrawny, "Yo, dude, feel my abs." he said to the young male in the room and watched the guy hesitantly touch them, "You feel that? That's pure hard work, dedication, and lastly." He paused taking a sip of his drink, "Victory, sweet, sweet victory, my dear."

Jason turned to the girl, "Lupa, huh? Strange name for a fine girl such as yourself, actually strange name period, but I know it's got meaning to it, anyway, I'm Jason I will be your mentor, and we'll all be spending some lovely moments together over the course of the time you are here, and then after a couple weeks you'll be sent off to your possible death." He said and grinned. "I'm not harsh I just tell it as it is."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:44 pm

District 9 Train Tumblr_m5zc2zj4Th1ror6v2

The "mentor" wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but at the same time he was. I knew I would either end up with a drunk guy who wouldn't help at all, or some wise old dude that would actually help me win. Unfourtanetly for me, it was the first of the two. I watched him, appalled at the way he was acting, like everything was just another party. As he talked to my district partner, who I hadn't notice come in, I sat down in one of the soft chairs. I looked at him as he started talking to me again, but I didn't think too much about what he said. When his mouth finally closed, I shrugged off everything he had just said and retorted "It's not like I haven't heard any of that before".
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 9 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 9 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:00 pm

District 9 Train Tumblr_mku9v7f9bu1rfrawfo1_500

Jason watched the girl's reactions, now how would she respond to the capitol if they've said things he has, they were strange people, and sometimes getting the capitol to like you would determine whether or not you lived. He listened to her sarcastic remark, and he simply said, "You're welcome." Then he went up and got a pastry to eat and shoved it in his mouth and sat back down. He finished chewing before speaking again. "So, I know I don't look like much to you girly, but I have information that would be valuable to know, but you have to earn the knowledge, I'm not just going to ramble off and give it to you, you have to prove yourself a good enough tribute to know." and no that wasn't Jason's way of getting the girl to do other unmentionable things, he was being serious at this point, he hadn't been totally hammered, he wasn't that stupid, plus she was young, he really had no intentions on anything with her for the matter.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:28 pm

District 9 Train Tumblr_ly8tnbCPZt1qjvs4qo1_400

For the most part, I did what I'd always done; I sat quietly while he did whatever and showed barely a hint of expression. At last he finally acted serious. Of course, no it seemed I had to prove something to him. "And how exactly does one do that?" I asked, getting right to the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 9 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9 Train   District 9 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 9 Train
Page 1 of 1