The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 12 train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 12 train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 12 train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:03 am

Domino is pushed onto the train. She is still recovering from tears she shed in the justice building. She takes deep breaths and lets them out She doesn't want to cry anymore. She can pictue the terrified looks on her families' faces when her name was called...She remembers them crying in the justice building.
I love you so much her mom said.

She walks in the carrage looking at everything. It made her mad that the capitol had so much delicacies and the disteicts had nothing. She sees food on trays and decides to eat all that she can. God knows she will need all the strength she can get. She sees a person looking at her. It looks like a servent.
"Can I have some to eat?" Domino asks.
The woman nods her head.
Domino gets a plate and puts a piece of groosling, and a couple muffins on her plate. She sits in a chair and nibbles on a muffin.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 12 train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 12 train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:57 pm

District 12 train Tumblr_m68enxRB8M1qjbkhqo1_500
District 12 train Nikolasnamebanner
---District 12 Mentor---Male---34---

Nikolas walked out of his room and into the main train car, not really saying anything as he observed the female tribute. He looked around to see if he could locate the male tribute but they were nowhere to be found. Whatever, no need to waste words on someone who is going to die anyways Nikolas turned around and grabbed a plate, not saying a word to his tribute. After filling his plate he sat down on a couch and crossed his leg, leaning back and eating the rich pastries he put on his plate. He just ate and didn't say a thing, but instead waiting for if this tribute cared enough to live to hear what he had to say.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Domino got out of her daze and saw a guy dressed in nicer clothes then she had.
"My...my name's Domino" She says.
"Are you my mentor?" She asks her voice a bit small.
C'mon Domino, you need to be stronger if you are going to come home alive.
She sits a bit straighter hopefully not looking proud. Proud people don't make it eather.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:30 pm

District 12 train Tumblr_mdyof4d9LR1rj86jko1_r1_250

Nikolas looked up at the girl as her meek voice asked if he was her mentor. He kept a serious face on as he responded to her question and finally spoke on the train ride. "No. I'm one of the train inspectors from the Capitol. They happened to leave with me still on the train and well I can't pass up all this food now can I?" He looked at her, waiting for a laugh or something but nothing came from the girl's mouth. "That's sarcasm. Come on lighten up a bit, its not gonna kill you." Nikolas noticed that she tried to keep her back straightened as if she wasn't afraid, but he could see through her charade. He could tell she was scared but what tribute wouldn't be? The odds of coming back were slim to none and if you did you were never the same. "So Domino, huh? You didn't sound too confident in that. Now, Domino, tell me...are you prepared to do this? At least tell me you are going to get past the bloodbath. I can't handle the embarrassment of having two tributes die in the bloodbath. How about we make it your mission to beat that NO SHOW partner of yours? How about it, does that seem reasonable?" Nikolas made sure to really yell the no show part down to the corridors where the rooms were at, hoping that the boy heard what he said. Might be a little mean, but Nikolas wasn't one to sugar coat and never one to tell his tributes that they were guaranteed to win. "I'm gonna warn you now...the chances of you coming back are slim and I'm not the kind of mentor that is gonna tell you that you are gonna be able to do this. Because chances are you aren't. But if you listen to me you have a much better chance. Questions so far?" Nikolas spoke almost like a teacher on the first day of school going over the objectives for the class, and now paused to wait for a response.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:49 pm

She didn't find sarcasm funny. She just found it a bit annoying. Did she have any questions?
"I hope to get past the bloodbath."
Easier said then done. Questions....
"What's your name?"
Domino doesn't really pay attention to the games in the past. They all blend together for her.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:44 pm

District 12 train Tumblr_mcj9cg3KhN1qctci0o1_250

Nikolas leaned back in his chair after he set his plate down on a table near him. "Nikolas Lagana. And don't worry if you don't remember me, I won a very long time ago. Far before you were even born. I was killing people long before you were even the twinkle in your parents' eyes. Great now you got me feeling old, and I don't like feeling old." He kept a serious face on as he spoke. "Okay, you know how it goes. Your gonna go in and hopefully kill at least one person to get to be the victor. At least that's the hope. I'm not gonna sugar coat things and tell you that everything is going to be all sunshine and rainbows. It will be hard, but with the right guidance and if you are willing to listen to what I have to say you just might make it far." Nikolas got up from the chair and decided to grab himself a drink. He poured the clear liquid that was a vodka of sorts into a cup and moved over to a nearby table that he leaned against. "Now lets start with what your plan is? And please feel free to let me in on any talent you may have, it will help me with your interview persona." Nikolas took a large gulp of the bitter, burning liquid and set the cup down afterwards.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:50 pm

"Im fast" Domino says. She already ate her food so she sets it aside.
"Couldn't I avoid the bloodbath and try making a weapon my self?"
Okay, I don't have a real tallent because growing up in district 12. So Im not a career
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 am

District 12 train Tumblr_m688klMUjO1rtqhtgo4_250

Nikolas took another big gulp of his drink and slammed the glass down. He quickly crossed his arms across his chest and looked at the girl, thinking for a moment. "And what exactly are you going to create a weapon out of? What if you are stuck in the middle of the desert, or a long expanse of grass? Don't rely on the environment too heavily because things are never as they seem. Plus I don't think a pointed rock is going to do much good against a long, sharp sword or a bow and arrow. See what is in front of you before you decide what to do. Sometimes they put things closer to the edge like knifes. There is always the option of coming back after and seeing if you can scavenge for leftover items. Not a guarantee that it will work, but it is an option. As far as the bloodbath goes I say grab something if it is close but if you are afraid of confrontation then get out and see if you can find something to help. Though never trust things like the water or seemingly harmless food. One year the Gamemakers drugged a whole source of water and a tribute spent a night or two completely high out of their mind. It was entertaining though." Nikolas laughed at the memory as he remembered it. "The last games are a very good example of not trusting what seems harmless. That candy was a sweet tooth's nightmare. Oh and don't challenge the Careers. Unless it is a one on one fight you will lose. And even one on one you might not win. If you challenge the Careers I will go into the arena and kill you myself to put you out of your misery." He held out his hand now pointing it towards her with an almost threatening tone. Though it didn't seem like it from afar he was trying to give a genuine warning to the small girl. Messing with the careers by herself would spell certain death.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 am

"Well...I prefer to avoid conflict. And, your right. Don't mess with careers."
Domino starts mumbling things trying to remember.
"Get something close....avoid careeers....don't rely on the environment..."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:43 pm

District 12 train Tumblr_mbvtah1wpm1qzxg9so2_500

Nikolas paused for a moment and poured himself another drink. After that was finished he went right back into speaking since it seemed his tribute was not the chatty type. Good. No need to go over things a billion times "Ok, in training learn as much as you can. Swords and fighting skills are good but it is not all that there is. A sword means nothing if you haven't got water or your freezing in the middle of the night. Take that all in. And when it comes to your private session, do whatever. I don't care. You can sit there and braid your hair for all I care, just make sure you show some sort of competence in what your doing." Nikolas took a quick sip from his cup and finished off with one last piece of advice. "Oh, and try to not to take any hits in the face." Nik then plopped down into a chair and continued to enjoy his drink as the train moved along.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:02 pm

She nods her head at everything. Then she remembers something.
"I get nervous if I have to speak in frount of a crowd...I mean about the interviews?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:05 pm

District 12 train Tumblr_mdjzc214YS1qkji7y

Nikolas burst into a very loud laughter after the girl spoke. He continued like this for a few moments before he noticed the still serious look on her face. "Oh...your serious? Ok then I got just the thing for that. Don't be nervous." He raised his eyebrows and took another sip of his drink. He knew it probably was not the answer she wanted.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Domino looks at him like 'really?' -_-...but decides not to say that.
She looks around and notice the food gone.
"What happened to all the food? Im still hungry" she finnally.says.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 pm

District 12 train Tumblr_m5v0peTard1qazm64o3_250

Nikolas looked around, noticing the food was taken away most likely because they were reaching the Capitol. "Well, I'd like to be called Cupcake, but my dear we don't always get what we want now do we? I mean hell look where your at. If you keep eating anyways you'll barely be able to drag yourself off your pedestal at the start of the games." Nikolas walked over and pat the girl on the head before looking towards the window. "If you want to know so badly they took the food away because that means we are getting close to our destination." He kept that brief as he continued to lean against the wall.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Domino got up from her seat and looked in amazement out the window. Wow. Tv isnt nothing compared to the actual place.
"Wow. Pretty city...too bad I might be dead by the end of this week."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 12 train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 12 train   District 12 train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 12 train
Page 1 of 1