The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Astrid Splints
---District 2---Female---17---

Astrid smirked as he mentioned that she wasn't protesting and she sighed softly as she looked at him. "Sometimes it's easier not to protest with you, you can be rather stubborn." She said calmly, "I'll also admit that I am a bit tired, if I ever went into the games I'd probably be killed when I was sleeping." Astrid said with a small chuckle. "I'll also admit I hardly kept up with my training while you were gone." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shifted his legs on the ground to get more comfortable, who knew how long they'd be lying here. "I'd imagine you spent a lot of that time watching the games instead" he said slowly, treading carefully on thin ice. How could he keep this positive when when he kept screwing himself over by bringing up stuff that wasn't going to end positively.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Astrid Splints

"Yea, I spent a fair bit of time watching the games, I only did it to know if you were still alive, it was easier to sleep at night when I knew you were alive and well." She said looking at him. "And well, finally you had the victory in your hands and I knew you'd be coming up at the final two it was a happy moment so I had a small drink to celebrate early." She said grinning, "Then there was last night when you came home, my training will pick up eventually, gotta train up in case of the slightest chance of me being reaped happens, probably wont but just to be sure so I can come home." She said trying to stray away from the more negative parts of how this conversation could go.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe pretended to be offended. "You went out drinking?" he said, exasperated, "without me? How inconsiderate" he went on, feigning astonishment as he rambled. "I was out of town, you'll say, but you could have waited a day or two, wouldn't have made your plans any worse I'd bet, only give more reason to drink and celebrate. Where has the decency in the world gone?" he kept his eyes on Astrid the whole time, smirking at the very end.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid laughed when he finished and smiled up at him, "Well I am very sorry that I have been so inconsiderate not to ever wait for you, my apologizes." She said jokingly and grinned at him this time. "Would it make you feel better if I said we could go home and have a drink or two?" She asked and chuckled a bit, "I'm sure I might have some left for you." Astrid said looking up at him, "and then maybe it will be later enough for to tell me that one thing you said you would."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe tried to laugh, but it sort of held itself back. He ignored his slip up and went on. "Maybe it will, maybe it wont" he said, "It all depends on the atmosphere" he mentioned with a bit of a chuckle as he said it. In his mind that had to be worth a laugh of some sort, taking into account where they were. "But right now, maybe we should just enjoy the view" he said, still looking at Astrid and obviously not meaning the scene around them.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid laid there and listened to him while she looked at him not breaking her gaze, "Well, you could enlighten me with a brief preview on the type of atmosphere that might make you feel better." She said smirking at him giving off a small laugh. That was when he mentioned just enjoying the view and she knew what he meant and smiled, "But you can get this view anywhere, can't you?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked. "Well, an atmosphere that I would tell you in and an atmosphere that would make me feel better are two different things" he said. "For example, it is quite easy to achieve an atmosphere that would make me feel better right here, not so easy for the other atmosphere" he said, in a lecturing tone. "We can see this by simple actions taken to improve my mood..." he trailed off and leaned in to kiss Astrid, their faces were upside down from each other, but oh well, it still worked.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid smirked, "You make valid points, Bricks." She said using her nickname for him. It was one she gave him awhile back. That was when he leaned in to kiss her and before she kissed him back she grinned, "You know it would be easier if our faces weren't upside down." She said with a small laugh and then one thought crept back into her mind, "I guess we're giving someone a show if there's cameras up here." She said smirking at him this time.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:05 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, rolling over so he was lying a bit beside her, his head on the ground beside hers. "Well, If anyone is watching, I think they would just be jealous of me" he said, smirking. "Anyways" he said, getting up. "I guess we have to go back down now huh, I wouldn't want to let a night go to waste up here when we could be indoors" he reached down and picked her up tossing her over his back and putting her on like a backpack, except he had to hold her up by her legs or else she would fall down. "Make a single joke about me on the way down and I'll find a river to drop you in" he said
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:45 am

Astrid Splints

"Any guy is jealous of you." She said smirking and then she watched as he rolled over a bit to lay more beside her. It didn't last long when he soon got up and it made sense, soon it'd be getting dark out and it could be a bit dangerous to be out here in the dark. Soon she was being picked up and it was basically a piggyback ride and she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely and they were more just resting there. "I'll try not to make a joke about you, Rafey, sometimes my brain doesn't think and it just gets said." She said smiling, "But I'll try my best, I promise, because lets face it, I like piggyback rides and it's a nice thing for you to do." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:04 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe held back a few choice comments he could throw out to annoy Astrid. As fun as it could normally be to tease her until she wanted to punch him, doing so when she was on his back already wasn't advised. He would keep those for some other time. "So" he said, as they neared the bottom of the hill. "Any plans tonight, I was thinking of inviting you over for dinner" he said, smirking as he looked back at her over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid looked around as they went down the trail. It was a different view to look at things and she watched her surroundings around her. Astrid heard him bring up the one word that usually steers them in a new conversation path. When he asked if she had any plans she grinned, she could have fun with this, "Yea I do actually." She said smiling at him, "There's this one guy from training that I met while you were away, yea we're uh doing something." She said and laughed a bit and kissed his cheek. "But that does sound nice, I'll take you up on your invitation." She said as they were now near the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled. "Well that's good. I'd hate to feel left alone on a nice day like this" he said. He couldn't help but admire the ease at which he and Astrid got to subjects and teased each other about them without any problems. He'd seen stupid kids ruin their relationships because of a bit of teasing they'd taken the wrong way. Luckily he and Astrid didn't take any of the teasing seriously, they just tried to turn it on each other for entertainment.

"Anyways" he said casually, taking her hand in his as she came up beside him. "Any preference to where I take you? Or will anything do?" he asked, smiling. He had a few places in mind. There weren't any 'nice' places to eat in the District, per say. There were however, the ones that were nicer than the rest. Where the imaginary upper class went to eat if they didn't want to make their own food. He would definitely take her to one of those, or even something else special.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Astrid Splints
---Female---18---District 2---

Astrid grinned, "Well I can't leave you alone on such a fine day then, now can I?" She asked him. It was nice to be able to tease Rafe without him getting angry or react in a negative way, Astrid had been in a situation like that before, and now she had Rafe who could appreciate her teasing or at least bare it for the most part. "Besides, I rather not be lonely, I have plenty of time to be lonely when you go off mentoring some kids." She said laughing a bit, trying to make a bit of a joke but for the most part it was true.

Soon his hand had grabbed hers and she grabbed his back, them walking like this, wherever they were going was always nice and peaceful, where as her getting a piggyback ride from him was just more of a silly way of walking around the district. He asked if she had a preference and she thought for a moment, "No not really, I don't mind where we go, I still have plans with you either way." She said with a smile on her face, "If there's a place you want to go, feel free to suggest it." Astrid said and then she went into thinking about how many places there were to eat at in the district. Sure enough there wasn't anything fancy in any district, because extravagance was mostly what the capitol had but some places in the district were better than others. As long as she got food, she couldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe nodded, "Alrighty then" he said to her on her lack of preference. He led her into the main part of town and through some streets, looking at some of the available options in case one caught his eye, but he'd all but made his decision. Nothing too special, but still an alright place. He stopped in front of it. "Here we are" he said. It was one of the smaller places that served the better food in town, but that wasn't the main thing that he chose it for. He knew that the place was safe, his cousin owned it, and was one of the Terrn's who was closest to his more laid back approach. Hopefully he'd show some knowledge of how to be nice to human beings.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Astrid just walked beside him, letting him lead the way. Soon they were in the central district where there was many people walking around but many were rushing home to feed their children or to go do whatever it was they needed to do, some miners from the mines in the mountains were walking through to get home to their families also. In one sense Astrid was lucky to be the sister to a victor, and to also be dating a victor, but she had been dating Rafe before he was a victor. Soon he stood in front of the place they were going to. Astrid smiled, "Nice choice." she said, this time not being sarcastic just more to give something to say. Astrid opened the door and walked in with Rafe. "So any reason why you chose this place? Good food or something." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked, "Well, yea, there's good food" he said, "I wouldn't take you somewhere for bad food, after all" he added, nudging her. "No, I have other reasons, I know the guy who owns it, so I know its a safe place and all that kind of stuff" he says. He walked in and held up two fingers over his head for a guy behind the counter to see, who saw him and nodded to him. He led Astrid to one of the booths in the corners, which had sort of comfy seating. He stood beside the booth. "Ladies first" he said, winking at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:33 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid grinned, "Well, I'd sure hope there would be, otherwise I don't know if I'd take you up on your invitation for dinner again." She said teasingly and gave a smal chuckle. Soon enough he took the lead and mentioned that he knew the person who owned the place. "Ooh, Rafey has connections now? Lets hope they don't lead to anything bad, or any trouble." Astrid said with a wink and ginned, soon they had come up to a booth and that was when he mentioned ladies first, "Oh, then why didn't you go first?" She asked, of course, the main thing she did was tease him but she knew he could handle it, and there was times when she could be serious with him too. "I guess I can get in first though." She said and kissed his cheek before sliding into the booth and seated herself.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe slid down into the booth seat and summed up her comments in one line "Very mature of you Astrid" he said, smirking at her. "Yeah, I have connections, my family is everywhere, remember?" he said, making a less than subtle hint at the owner's identity. He saw a waitress coming over to their table. The girl managed a smile before asking what they would like. Rafe took a quick look at the menu, "Uhh, I guess I'll just have a chicken breast, there's always plenty of those" he said, smiling at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:23 am

Astrid Splints

When Rafe commented on her being mature, she knew it was more so sarcastic than anything and she gave him a big smile, more so for jokingly and then she laughed a bit as her facial expression turned into a smirk. "So, family member owns the place, huh." she said more of stating than asking, but could be taken as a question, "You also don't speak of your family much to me either, Bricks." She said looking at him, and then the waitress came over and she hadn't even looked at the menu, so she pulled it up and looked at it, well pretended to and then answered, "I uh, will just have the same as him then." She said, she didn't like feeling pressured to answer or anything.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed. "Same as me huh? Well aren't you just an independent soul" he said, antagonizing her for entertainment. He looked out the window near their booth at the goings on of their District. Somehow, within all the chaos of their lives and with the Games and everything being on everyone's mind all the time, this place still felt peaceful right now. Maybe it was just the quiet that had settled over the District now that the workers had mostly gone home. Maybe it was sitting here with Astrid. Whichever, he was glad for it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid grinned, "I am very independent, what if I just like chicken huh?" She asked him mostly being in a bugging mood at the moment. That was when things were a bit quieter at their table but they still spoke so it wasn't completely silence, "So, is it a cousin, brother, aunt, uncle, sister, or what that owns this place? You said it was a relative." She said knowing just anything about his family was rare to hear so while she still had a bit of a chance to talk about it she was going to. Although she never pushed the subject of his family and only talked about it if he brought it up himself mostly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe looked over at her with serious eyes, "Just like chicken, yea, sure Astrid" he said, turning away as the waitress walked back to the kitchen. She asked about the relative and he slumped down in the seat a bit to be level with her. "Cousin, Flint's brother" he said flatly, "He sort of dropped off the Games fan wagon after Flint died in the 27th games, and went a bit more passive and less entertained by the whole thing" he said. "When I got back as victor, he was almost as happy as you were to see me get off that train" he said, "The guy just broke in mindset, he didn't want to lose another family member after his own brother died".
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid grinned, "Am I not allowed to like chicken, Rafe? Is that just your thing." She teased him and winked playfully. Then she listened to him speak of his family a little bit. "Family members dying is harsh, I understand that much." Astrid said giving him a small smile. Although she was lucky to have had her family members die of illnesses and not in the horrid games, although most times that really only did leave Astrid with just her sister Astoria, they might have had aunts and uncles, and maybe even cousins but their family was never very close. Anything was possible really. "When I found out you were coming home, you have no idea how happy I was to see you alive, one of the best moments in my life to see you come back into the district." She said trying to sway back to a slightly more happier topic than one of his family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll   Taking a Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Stroll
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next