The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking Shelter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Taking Shelter   Taking Shelter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:12 am

Taking Shelter Tumblr_m63b6eZs3G1ql9rca
Taking Shelter Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me
Valerie had no idea where she was, but wherever it was, she didn't think she liked it much. As someone who avoided dirt at all costs, she knew what mud looked like, and this was definitely it. She could only hope it was the kind of mud she used for facials and not the kind she used to walk on peoples' coats to avoid like in ancient times. "Hello?" she called out, hoping there was nobody there. Val kind of felt like being alone, which was weird. She usually liked being among people, preferably attractive straight boys in her age range, but for now she didn't want to have to talk to anyone or worry about being stabbed in the back. (Literally.) She sighed and looked around, wondering what the room could possibly hold, and hoping against hope and common sense that there might be water, or that she at least wouldn't drown in the mud. That would be the worst death ever, she thought with a shudder, and cautiously explored around the room.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Taking Shelter Left_bar_bleue150/150Taking Shelter Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Taking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Taking Shelter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Before the tribute knew it she was stepping in the mud, but nothing happened yet and it all seemed fine.
Back to top Go down

Taking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Taking Shelter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Taking Shelter Tumblr_lxrabkl5Hv1r9gwxjo1_500
Valerie gasped and stumbled backwards. "Oh my god," she said with a shudder. Surprisingly enough, she was glad she wasn't wearing an expensive silk dress. Once she thought she had escaped the worst of the mud, she took a deep breath and thought about her surroundings. I guess I've got to get food, she realized, and water. Valerie sighed. Water first. She patted the walls of the room, trying to see what they were made of, and looked around to see if there was anything other than mud in the room.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Taking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Taking Shelter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:57 pm

The tribute didn't find anything yet and would have to keep looking, maybe go into the mud.
Back to top Go down

Taking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Taking Shelter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Taking Shelter Tumblr_m75akz9RKP1r95jeco1_400
Valerie looked down at the mud, disgusted. It's not worth it, she told herself, cringing at the thought of diving into its murky depths. "Hmph," she said finally, after a long pause of silence. Valerie was about to turn and leave, but she realized she wasn't sure where to go. Well, I guess there's no immediate danger... she reasoned, resigning herself to a few more minutes in Mudville. She kicked off some dried mud from the wall, leaned down to pick it up, and tossed it into the mud, just in case she had missed something that would have been uncovered that easily, which would have bugged her.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Taking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Taking Shelter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Valerie couldn't find anything yet.
Back to top Go down

Taking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Taking Shelter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Taking Shelter Tumblr_m42w1t8XH91r95jeco1_400
Valerie sighed. She wanted to leave, but had no idea of knowing if somewhere else would be more or less dangerous. Having no idea what the future would hold, she decided to leave to look for food and water. She figured at the first sign of danger she would flee back here, but she didn't want the gamemakers to get bored of her doing nothing and kill her off. Valerie looked around one last time, making sure she could recognize the area again in case she got lost, then left the mud room.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Taking Shelter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Shelter
Page 1 of 1