The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Nice Little Day At The Centre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Nice Little Day At The Centre Left_bar_bleue150/150A Nice Little Day At The Centre Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Little Day At The Centre   A Nice Little Day At The Centre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:20 pm

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Download.php?text=Tristan%20Acres&name=MagicCrystal

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Tumblr_mdian9X6rQ1rl309do1_500 

---District 1---Male---17---

Today I had gone to get a new shirt or two and sure enough, that's what I did. I had gone out to the shopping centere and bough them, and decided to get a fresh haircut along the way.  Now I'm just walking along the mall talking to people along the way. Most of the girls I pass ask me questions like "Can we hang out?" "Will you be mine?" "You're so sexy." "You are literally the hottest thing ever." And other comments like that. I just smile and say "thanks" or "you too." 

I keep making my way through the centere until I accidentally bump into someone, a girl.  "Oh sorry, I should really watch where I'm going." I say to her. "Sometimes I can be a little clumsy, it's nothing really." I smile at her.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Nice Little Day At The Centre Left_bar_bleue150/150A Nice Little Day At The Centre Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Little Day At The Centre   A Nice Little Day At The Centre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Spray Paint Fonts

A Nice Little Day At The Centre 67473-28286

Sagittaria was making her shopping trips that usually come around once a month. She didn't mind getting new clothes it was just the people she was surrounded by. That is the killer. She walked through and occasionally talked to her air head friends. Then she saw a group of girls making Goo Goo eyes at a girl she has heard her friends talk about. She thought nothing of it and kept walking. She looked in her bag for something and bumped into said boy. Sagittaria thought she might as well ceaze the chance of a good conversation. "as I presume from the drooling air heads you must be tristan. My friends have talked about you before, and talked, and talked. said Sagittaria with a small small and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Little Day At The Centre   A Nice Little Day At The Centre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:33 pm

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Download.php?text=Tristan%20Acres&name=MagicCrystal

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Tumblr_m27l3lSvXR1rntl15 

I raise my eyebrows as the girl guesses my name. "Nice. You got it, I'm Tristan. As for the Goo Goo eyed girls, god they make me sick and tired. Like honestly, they're really cool and all, but sometimes I just want to get out for a decent little day. They can leave a message at my door or something. It's nice though knowing that they admire me as much as they do. It's refreshing I guess." I stop myself, realizing I had said a lot. "So your friends are among them?" I say in a tone of satisfactory. "That's cool, seems like you're friends have a good taste." I say jokingly. "So anyway, this isn't really fair. You seem to know exactly who I am whereas I haven't got a clue who you are." I say with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Little Day At The Centre   A Nice Little Day At The Centre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Spray Paint Fonts

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Tumblr_m03aokLWiW1r7vp56

Sagittaria smiled at the boy she identified correctly. Although the boy was narcassasistic she saw something in him that made him seem different from everyone in the district. "Oh I'm Sagittaria Silverhand. Maybe we could go for a walk around the centre and talk a bit. Said Sagittaria with a small smile. She knew she would eventually need to tell him about her lack of a home but she held it back now. Sagittaria started to walk with tristan following. "So what do your parents do" Asked sag on the beggining of their walk.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Little Day At The Centre   A Nice Little Day At The Centre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:37 pm

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Tumblr_mcmxsh2ith1rdvqpro2_500 

"It's nice to meet you Sagittaria. Mind if I call you Sag?" I ask Sag with a smile. She seemed quite nice, different from most of the girls that I know. She asks me what my parents do and my heart sinks. "Well uh.. Honestly, I don't really know what they do." And I don't. I have no idea about my mom, she is with Honey and I hardly ever see her. And my dad tries to keep me out of the way anyways, so I just don't know. "My parents are divorced, so I don't know about my mom, and my dad never tells me anything." I say with a shrug. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Little Day At The Centre   A Nice Little Day At The Centre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 pm

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Tumblr_mb13nffnHl1rvbfmo

Anika had been walking around the district for a bit today. She had noticed all the people around and she'd wave to them and give them all her small little wave with a few comments made, then there was the area where the boys in district one all crowded around, all the ones her age, a lot of them would whistle at her and try to smack her bottom but she was took quick for them half the time. As she looked down and continued to walk faster she looked up too late and she bumped into one of her twin brother's friends, Tristan. "Sorry Tristan." She said laughing a bit and then she looked at the younger girl next to him, "So still toying around with the district's girls again, huh?" She asked jokingly and grinned.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Little Day At The Centre   A Nice Little Day At The Centre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Spray Paint Fonts

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Tumblr_m91ih2GBBe1r6x51f

Sagittaria was surprised at the boys bleak past. She felt like she could relate. Who new such an easy going guy could have a past like this "Well my father was pushed out of his house after back sassinv a peacekeeper. I just hapenned to of been pushed out to. My mom was there too. Sagittaria watched as another girl came up to greet him. Then she made Sagittaria sound like just another chick. Sag raised an accusing eyebrow at tristan and smiled. "sounds like you do this quite often tristan. And don't worry miss, I'm not another one of "those girls" sagittaria had used air quotes when saying those girls to emphasize her point farther. She let off a small smile and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Little Day At The Centre   A Nice Little Day At The Centre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 pm

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Create.php?text=Honeysuckle%20%22Honey%22%20Acres&name=BeforeTheRain_personal_use_demo
A Nice Little Day At The Centre Tumblr_lxe6rmAb7I1r5ruse
-----Honeysuckle Sabine Acres-----17-----District 1-----Female

Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am

Honey was wandering through the Shopping Centre looking for a new painting apron, as her old one had torn, when a bit of movement caught her eyes. A flash of blonde hair collided with a suspiciously familiar looking boy. Honey's eyes lit up and the corners of her mouth lifted up into a smile. The cloud of girls behind him and the other one he was talking to meant it could only be one of two people, and this guy was actually talking, which left only one option. "Tristan!" She chirped, shooting forward and locking her brother in a hug. "I haven't seen you in weeks! How are you?" Honey let go of him and surveyed the girls he had been talking to. One of them she knew quite well, but the other was a mystery, although her face looked at least a vague bit like something she had seen before. Honey dipped her head to them both. "Hey, random girl," she said politely. "Hey Anika." Honey and Anika had met many times, of course, due to the friendship of their respective twin brothers, and had formed a sort of friendship of their own. Honey wasn't at all surprised to see the other random girl around her brother either. They just sort of had a habit of popping up wherever he was.

This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Little Day At The Centre   A Nice Little Day At The Centre Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:10 pm

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Tumblr_malvbqlSut1rf4626o1_500 

I listen to Sag's past, and it sounds a lot worse than mine. "Wow. That's terrible." Isn't district one supposed to be a district of luxury? Because most of the backgrounds people have here aren't really filled with luxury. I sigh. Just then, I feel someone bump into me and I look up. Anika, my best friend's sister. "Oh hey Anika." I give her a sweet smile. I ddseraise my eyebrows in a playful way when she asks me about toying around with the district's girls. "Nah, Sag is just a new friend. I save my toying for the sluttier girls." I say jokingly. Just then I hear some crying and see a few girls separate from the crowd of girls following me. It makes me laugh a bit, but I hold most of it in. "Sorry girls!" I turn to see where the girls had gone an instead see my sister, Honey, running up to me for a hug. I smile and hug her back. "Yeah! We haven't seen each other in a while, I think mom and dad got into another big fight last month and are holding another grudge." I say with a shrug. "I'm good, I won a soccer competition last week, but all I got was a jacket. It was fun though." I nod as I say that. "So what about you?" I say to Honey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Little Day At The Centre   A Nice Little Day At The Centre Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 am

A Nice Little Day At The Centre Create.php?text=Honeysuckle%20%22Honey%22%20Acres&name=BeforeTheRain_personal_use_demo
A Nice Little Day At The Centre Tumblr_lp8igzT9uG1qmutgio1_r3_500
-----Honeysuckle Sabine Acres-----17-----District 1-----Female

Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am

Honey smiled. "That's great! Congratulations! And don't worry about it, Mom and Dad fight all the time. They'll get over it." Something in Honey sort of felt like frowning about it, but she ignored the urge and made her expression ever brighter. "Nothing, really... I've been spending a little more time training with close-range weapons because I suck at those, but long-range is much more fun. Haven't had much time to paint, really, which I don't like, but it's important to cover my weaknesses as well as I can." She sighed, almost talking to herself. "After all, names get entered even more as you get older... speaking of, no volunteering for you. You volunteer and I am going right to the Capitol to bring you back." Honey giggled a bit, even though she really did hope it wouldn't happen. She shrugged and turned to the girl she didn't know. "Hi, I'm Honey, Tristan's sister. What's your name?"

This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Little Day At The Centre   A Nice Little Day At The Centre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nice Little Day At The Centre
Page 1 of 1