The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 8 Train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 8 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 8 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 8 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 8 Train   District 8 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:07 am

The luxury of the Speedy Train awaits the Tributes...
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 8 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 8 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

District 8 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 8 Train   District 8 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:56 pm

District 8 Train Download.php?text=Mitchell%20Pearce&name=Diner-Skinny

District 8 Train Tumblr_m7r4vtyNtP1r32xob 

---District 8 Mentor---Male---22---

I walk into the train car, with a dull look on my face. Looks like the games are back, I could care less. I am only here to try and help people out that will probably die anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me. I walk over to a sofa chair on the side of the room and sit down in it. "I'm your mentor, Mitchell."  I say with a stupid grin. "I'm your best friend for the next few days, aren't you excited?" I say with a hint of sarcasm. "I know I would be." I sit back in my chair. "So tribbies, I'm sure you have questions. Go ahead and ask them now, because you won't want me to answer when I'm hungover." I say with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

District 8 Train
Page 1 of 1