The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The song that warms his heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:34 pm

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(2)' :
The song that warms his heart - Page 2 83652039
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/150The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:42 pm

I knew I was almost done, so I sprinted as far away as I can (I had an Escape Die 3 turns back) sweat dripped down my forehead as I ran across the arena to my next hideout. Blood dripped from my leg and I screamed for sponsors, but nothing appeared. This is the last of the Field I hope I see.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:49 pm

(Fi it's only been 2 turns, you still have one more turn to wait.)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:01 pm

The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Tumblr_m49gsxGQDz1qbuypqo2_250

Lenina smiled as the boy tried to run, he scrambled around like a rat about to be killed by a cat, or more precisely in this case 3 cats. She knew he only had another good hit in him before he would be finished. She lifted her axe once more and brought it down in a flash hoping to get that final hit.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:16 pm

The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Emily-meade-2010-new-york-international-R4tJwc

Heather grinned, knowing Attlas's time was almost up. She was proud that the careers would make another kill so soon after the bloodbath. We're a powerful group, she realized suddenly, imagining what she would have thought if she were another tribute. We may be more quality than quantity, but that's not a bad thing. She giggled, overjoyed with the bubbly sensation of someone about to die. "Say goodniiiighhht...." she teased, stabbing Attlas with the bloody knife in her hand. Heather winked at him, tilting her head. "Lights. Out."

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 pm

The cannon sounded off to declare that Attlas Fitch was dead.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Rafe Terrn
The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Rafeterrn

Rafe looked down at the boy, "Nice kill Len" he said, acknowledging that her blow was the finisher, Heather simply stabbed the corpse as it fell, which was fine. He turned the body onto its back and looked into the boy's dead eyes, "I'll save them the trouble of digging you a hole back home" he says, smirking, he then rolls the body into the hole with his foot. "Shall we head through the tunnels?" he queries, looking at his allies.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:30 pm

The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Tumblr_m5dbmgOPG41qjn4kko2_500

Lenina stood back as the cannon went off signaling Attlas' death. She took her axe and lifted it up and wiped the blood off on her bright red sweater. She looked over to Rafe, "Thanks." She replied shortly to his compliment. Len let out a little laugh as Rafe kicked the boy's corpse into the hole. It was mean, but she didn't care. In its own morbid way it was hilarious. She shrugged a little before grabbing the apple Attlas had taken from the Cornucopia. "Aww thanks Attlas, how sweet of you." It wasn't like he was going to be able to use it now that he was dead. "Sounds good to me Rafe. I'm ready whenever you are." She waited for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:13 am

Heather chuckled. She had a huge smile on her face, and was dancing happily around Attlas's dead carcass. "Woo, go Lenina!" she chirped enthusiastically. "Let's kill some more!" She skipped around, cheerfully comtemplating the future deaths. At Rafe's suggestion, though, she stopped, realizing she had to be serious and think. I could die as easily as any of these tributes... she reminded herself, listening to the others. "Sure, tunnels work," Heather agreed. She was a bit distracted.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:43 am

The tributes could hear the metal door open, they had their entrance into the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:51 am

Rafe Terrn
The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Rafeterrn

Rafe shoved back any second thoughts about this tunnel, and headed in, he had both swords at the ready now. As they entered the Southern Tunnels. "Better be nice on the other damn side" he muttered, glancing about the tunnel as he walked through it.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:57 am

The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Tumblr_ltp89hfghd1qgabr4o1_500

Lenina followed behind Rafe into the entrance that had opened itself. It looked like it was to the southern tunnels, but she wasn't one hundred percent sure. She just figured she would follow wherever these tunnels took her. "Here goes nothing." She said as she gripped the handle of the axe tightly, she also kept her throwing knives close just in case. It is better to be prepared for anything than be caught off guard. She made her way inside, keeping her eyes and ears open for anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:21 am

The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Tumblr_m6kc2puKJu1rs2qlb

For the first time since the gong, Heather was hesitant. Seeing the tunnels open suddenly concerned her. Why would the GM's do that for us? she wondered. Is it a trap? The possibility set her on edge. It just seemed too easy. She knew the Gamemakers probably liked the careers, but she didn't think they would help them that much. "It could be a trap..." she started, but it was no use. Her mind had already set her feet towards the tunnels. She'd rather have a possibility of being trapped with the Careers than them finding something amazing and her being stuck here. She followed them down, but kept glancing back up at the top, hoping the entrance would stay open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The song that warms his heart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2