The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The song that warms his heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The song that warms his heart Left_bar_bleue95/150The song that warms his heart Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

The song that warms his heart Empty
PostSubject: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Carrying all my stuff I spot the field. I decide to camp near the middle. I gently set the D11 girl down, I think her name is Mallory, and her arm is bleeding rapidly, I see her eyes shut. I carried her dead body all the way here? I sing an old song I heard Giana sing once, with teardrops collecting in the corners of my eyes and pray. I then spread out the supplies and sit down. I hear the hovercraft and gently place Mallory's dead body about 50 ft. away from me, while singing over the roar of the engine. I then kiss her before my first kill is lifted up.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The song that warms his heart Left_bar_bleue150/150The song that warms his heart Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:33 pm

The ground below Attlas soon caved in and he was in the tunnels. Whilst in the tunnels a stone wall came slamming down, he was blocked in with no way out.
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The song that warms his heart Left_bar_bleue95/150The song that warms his heart Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:37 pm

A few of my supplies came with me but not my fishing rod and blanket. I decide not to scream and sit in the corner with my legs curled up thinking. I dont want to know what the Capitol did. I do wonder who died though.

Last edited by Attlasof9 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The song that warms his heart Left_bar_bleue150/150The song that warms his heart Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:43 pm

It was quiet in the room Attlas was confined in, maybe a bit too quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Attlas thought about Mallory, and sat in the quiet cave. He hoped the Capitol didnt have anything in store for him. He signaled that he needed water, because he knew there had to be a camera somewhere. The cave grew really quiet after he stopped. Definetly the unnatural type of quiet.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Rafe Terrn
The song that warms his heart Rafeterrn

Rafe entered the tall grass, swinging his sword back and forth lazily to cut some of it down. He squinted his eyes to try and make out things in the distance, particularly, places to go and people to break. He started to whistle calmly, hoping to spook any nearby tributes into revealing themselves. Thinking on his current situation, the Games weren't that bad, but they would get worse, no doubt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:22 pm

The song that warms his heart 8efvapz

Heather followed closely after Rafe, her quiver full of supplies bouncing slightly on her back. She shifted it into a more secure and comfortable position and stopped to look around. Rafe's whistling made her giggle, which she figured helped the effect anyway. She pondered humming along, but decided against it and searched around with quiet feet instead. Something didn't seem right. She pulled one of her knives out of the quiver and held it at the ready, checking behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:43 pm

The career pack had stumbled upon a hole in the ground, the one that Attlas had fallen through, they could make out a boy inside. Do they dare go in there?
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe glances into the hole and smiles. He turns to Heather and Lenina, "Keep a sharp eye out for others" he says. Then, he drops into the hole, landing on his feet and standing back up to his full frame. He readies his sword and smiles devilishly at the boy in the hole with him, "Well hello there" he says, before swinging at the boy.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
The song that warms his heart Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:21 pm

The song that warms his heart Tumblr_ltp89hfghd1qgabr4o1_500
The song that warms his heart Leninanamebanner
---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina followed behind Rafe, the axe gripped firmly in her hand. It was time to hunt and she looked around to see if there was any movement in the grass around her. They reached a hole and Rafe jumped in. Lenina looked down wondering if she should follow but it might also be wise for one of the two girls to stay up there to try and pull the other two out when the boy was dead. Lenina looked down to Rafe. "Want one of us to follow you? How about it Heather should you go or I? The other should stay to help the others back up if they can." Lenina raised her eyebrow towards the girl. She didn't care who went down but it would make it much faster if two of them were attacking the boy instead of just one.

Last edited by Ari on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:22 pm

I have no choice but to fight now. I grab my ax and swing. I then try to run away and heal myself. I stumble put collect myself and stomp my shoe back on quickly.

Brad carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
The song that warms his heart Arrow-19
^ is Miss
Brad carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
The song that warms his heart 1turn
^ is Escape 1 Turn
Brad carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
The song that warms his heart Heal1_zps80dc98f0
^ is +10 Heal

Last edited by Attlasof9 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:27 pm

(Fiav at least post four sentences please)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:12 pm

((Sorry, forgot it was my turn to post.))

The song that warms his heart Tumblr_m6kc5hJbYQ1rs2qlb
Heather shrugged. She didn't care who went in. "I dunno... I don't really care who goes in and who stays out here. Ehh... I guess I'll stay out here." She smiled apologetically. "If you don't want to go, though, I'll jump in," she added after a moment's forethought. Heather wasn't sure that the tunnel wouldn't collapse on them. "Or we could just all leave him in there and somehow collapse it from above... being buried alive would be an interesting death... unless that's a way out of here..." she shrugged, slightly unfocused. "What do you think?" she wondered, speaking towards Lenina since Rafe was still down below.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Attlas soon managed to step on a floor panel that managed to bring stairs up and he got out but he still had other tributes to face.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chased the boy up the stairs, "Looks like we won't have to worry about who jumps into the hole now girls" he says to his allies, staring at the boy who had just escaped one problem into a worse one. Rafe swung his sword at the boy, "Lets make sure the sky gets lit up with a face tonight" he says as he swings.

The song that warms his heart Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:40 pm

He tries to slice me with his sword, but I swiflty jump backwards, with the sword just missing me. I ignore his remark about killing me and decide to lunge at him with my ax. For all those people they killed. I close my eyes as I expect to see blood

^is miss
Brad carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
The song that warms his heart Failty
^is 3 turns
The song that warms his heart Heal5_zps9be932cf
^is ineffective
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:48 pm

The song that warms his heart Tumblr_m6kc07rVCC1rs2qlb

Heather grinned and hefted her knife in the air. "Lovely," she murmured in a rather quaint tone of voice. Her expression and posture shifted in an instant as she swung her hand around and brought the knife down on Attlas. "Whoops, dropped my knife," she said with a giggle, leering at him. "Don't worry, I'm sure it won't happen again. And if it does?" Heather shrugged, bringing the knife very close to his face. "Oh well..." She whipped it away again, taking a step back. She didn't want to become so preoccupied with her teasing that he got a hit in.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Lenina saw the stairs appear in front of her and shrugged. "Guess you're right Rafe. Too bad for him, now he get to deadl with all three of us." Lenina gripped the axe as she let a smile grow on her face. She ran towards the boy and brought the axe up and brought it down hoping to get a good hit.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
The song that warms his heart Arrow-17

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:22 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:27 pm

I knew I couldn't last much longer I stand there dazed until I summon the least bit of focus and semi-blindly saw three bodies in the distance. I heard something but I can't understand it. I grip my ax and blindly swing it.

The song that warms his heart Arrow-12
@Lenina
The song that warms his heart Heal5_zps9be932cf
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned. They had the kid trapped now, he'd have to fight them off to escape. He stepped towards him and jabbed forward with his sword, aiming at the boy. "Welcome to the Hunger Games kiddo!" he snarled, somehow sounding upbeat.

The song that warms his heart Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:57 pm

The song that warms his heart Tumblr_lznpnpeHcD1rpzbo4o1_500

Lenina watched as Attlas' feeble attempt at a blow miss her completely. She couldn't help but laugh at this poor showing. "Come on boy....at least act like your going to die with dignity. Nothing more pathetic than a sad boy who can't hold his own in the arena." Lenina lifted the axe again and with a powerful swing she brought it down towards Attlas. "Put on a smile for the camera, because its he last face your family will see when they watch this."

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
The song that warms his heart Arrow-17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:21 pm

The song that warms his heart Tumblr_m7jeexW3jB1qf7pzqo7_r2_250

Heather did not like missing. She didn't like losing in general. It occurred to her that losing the Games would mean death, but it wasn't what she viewed as important. She just liked causing trouble. "Aw, poor baby, just can't seem to do anything right, can you?" she drawled in a mocking voice. "It's okay, nobody's going to hurt you," she said with a smile and a promising nod. "Much." Heather narrowed her eyes and hurled her arm forward in a long slash towards Attlas. "Oops," she said, reminiscent of her previous teasing. "It got away from me there. But that doesn't matter. Mommy will always love you. You've got plenty of people who care about you..." she trailed off, darting behind him and whispering in his ear. "I'm not one of them." She marched backwards, positioning herself so that the Careers formed a circle/triangle around Attlas. "And another one bites the dust..."

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
The song that warms his heart Arrow-16

^ -20 HP... new post while I was here....
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:22 pm

No Change
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe frowned momentarily at his consecutive misses. Fortunately, the back was a strong three, and so Heather and Lenina were keeping the focus. He managed to get himself behind the boy in their circle, ready to try and finish him off, or at least get a crippling blow. With that in mind, Rafe swiped forward with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The song that warms his heart   The song that warms his heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The song that warms his heart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next