The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now

Go down 
+6
moon
Zesker
Sorella
JeromeOf6
Yeomen
Cowvus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Luke didn't have anything to use to prod the groud with, so he decided to run and jump around the groud and see if he could find the exit or tunnle. "This....*Hmpf*... is...*Hmpf*...idiotic...*Hmpf*" Luke said inbetween jumps. He knew he looked like a rabbit having a jumping spaz but it might work.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Henry Gale

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Tumblr_lt0i251KhK1r4ddn3o1_500

Henry groaned because he knew that there was no tunnel anywhere near them. He started to expect that the game makers were devious enough to only make one tunnel entrance in the dome. He knew he would of heard more cannons if the careers found had not of found a tunnel, so that means it was probably in the fields. he just hoped to god he didnt have to meet up with them. "Ok we obviosly will not find anything here soon, or ever, and recent knowledge has led me to believe where the one and only exit out of the dome is. We might have a close call with some careers, so be prepared. Henry looks over at luke and flips his sword over, facing the blade down. he tosses it to him and watches him catch it. He then grabs his knife and makes small quick drawings in the dirt.

"OK, i looked around during the minute of waiting at the beginning of the games and i saw exactly three exits leading from the cornucopia Henry draws a middle circle and three lines heading out from the top side, the left side, and the right side. "i watched the careers walk this way, and we havent heard to many cannons recently. which makes me believe they found something, an exit of some sort. so that means we would need to head that way to that particular exit, it might be dangerous. but i fear it is the only hope we have for finding a good shelter. Henry finishes his theory and looks up to his team. He hoped they would agree with them, because he was already walking in the direction of the fields.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Viktor gave a little chuckle when he saw like jumping around everywhere trying to find some sort of entrance, if there was even an entrance to another part of the arena there. But he had to say that he was getting a little frustrated himself at the lack of results that they were getting. Viktor was starting to think that Henry was right about having to go back the way they came and follow the career pack. "I agree with you Henry, that may be are only shot at finding any decent shelter."
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue301/301Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:49 pm

"Frankly," Marci noted, "I'd rather sleep in a less comfortable place that's not populated with careers than a more comfortable place that is. 'sides... for crying out loud we're wearing bright red jackets. unless we're about to strip naked, we should be able to see each other amidst all these fields and mirrors."

she paused, waling around in small circles. "unless..." she paused, a smile growing on her face, "we're not actually looking for a shelter and are planning on directly confronting them... or cutting off their escape."
perhaps she had just misunderstood. it had almost sounded like a completely different and suicidal-sounding idea, but soon Marcelina's own words were reduced to incoherent mumblings, and she simply nodded at Henry in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:53 am

I stop what I'm doing as Henry starts to speak. I nod, a little concerned about facing the careers, but we outnumber them 2-1. "And if we do find the career pack, there's enough of us to outnumber them and kill them, or at least split them up," I say, even though I know our numbers probably won't matter.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Luke holds the sword firmly and listens to Henry's plan. "I do say that's a mighty good plan but what if the career's are awaiting us to follow?" Luke said in a understanding tone. Since the careers found the tunnle why not wait and see if people followed to find the tunnle to?
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:49 pm

(Jj u have to wait for sors gm post >.< and btw Henry left the area)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: The Arena :: 29th Arena :: The Dome :: West Orchards-
Jump to: