The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now

Go down 
+6
moon
Zesker
Sorella
JeromeOf6
Yeomen
Cowvus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 2ibci35
Rosalee Blu Turbine

District 8
************************************************************************************

"It's alright, just wait and see..."

Rosalee really was beginning to dislike the helpless looking rabbits. Their little pecks and bites were very annoying. Frowning with a new sense of fury, she kicked the bunny, aiming for it's stomach. She frowned again, and looked at what others were doing. Rose saw that Henry and Luke were doing just fine with their rabbit - killing. Rose felt a cool breeze across her face, and for a moment it reminded her of home, where the wind blew all the time. Maybe the arena wasn't that different from the home. She frowned an returned her gaze to the fluffy animals.

"... your string of lights is still bright to me."

************************************************************************************
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:37 pm

The member 'Rosalee' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 92821889
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:41 pm

(Rosalee, you have to wait for a GM post before posting again.)
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:23 pm

[so so sorry Embarassed]
Back to top Go down
IAteYourRainbow

IAteYourRainbow

Female Posts : 25
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nefara Sen

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Nefararinsmall

Nefara was settling into the large group when something came out of the bushes. ...Rabbits? She was suspicious, why would six rabbits come toward a bunch of humans instead of running away? Her thoughts proved true as one of them attacked her. Nefara tried to block it with the side of her axe and then react by chopping at it.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:45 pm

The member 'IAteYourRainbow' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(4)' :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 71983140
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 am

Henry had managed to decapitate all of the rabbits head killing them all. Inside Aaron's bag was a water bottle
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:16 am

I was about to try stabbing the rabbit again, but Henry decapitated it before I had the chance. "Thanks, Henry," I say before addressing the whole group, "So, what's next?"
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 am

Rosalee Blu Turbine

District 8

Rosalee saw that Henry had killed all of the rabbits. It still seemed like they had some meat on them, maybe. The tribute knew how to start a fire, and was ready to offer her idea. "Do you guys think we can eat them? I know how to start a decent fire..." Rose said, looking at all of them for a moment. Waiting for a reply, the girl sat down and was thinking about opening her backpack. Maybe there was stuff in it. She sighed and looked at the backpack, wondering what was in it. There could be a lot. Maybe a blanket, a knife, a water bottle, maybe even some other type of food.

She put her hand on the zipper and pulled it back, waiting to see if there was anything in this pack she had gathered ...

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:15 am

Henry Gale

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 2225527_o

Henry smiled as he watched all of the bunny's heads fall on the ground. Now that the battle was over he could move along with the plan. "O.K everyone, here's what we need to do. I agree with lukes statement, we need to stay in fairly large groups, so that means marcelina Aaron viktor and I will be group 1, rosalee, Luke, and nefara. You guys are group 2. And rosalee, eating mutt meat doesn't seem like the best idea in my opinion. Ok guys, let's head out when everyone's ready." Henry said all this in a leaderly tone of voice. He gave a knowing nod to his group. He then asked his group. "so where do you guys want to go?"
Back to top Go down
IAteYourRainbow

IAteYourRainbow

Female Posts : 25
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nefara Sen

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:51 am

Nefara “Freckles” Rin
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Nefararinsmall

Freckles was not happy with the arrangement. Sure, stick her with someone she didn't even know....if he came near her, or Rosalee, Nefara wouldn't hesitate to bust his skull open. Her hand was on her ax, the two apples she'd grabbed somewhere; she'd dropped them when the bunnies had attacked. "I'm going to go find shelter. See ya, guys." she said, walking off but partly hoping Rosalee joined her. At this point of the Games, Rose was the only one Freckles would be unwilling to kill. She ended up jogging towards the Cornucopia--she couldn't remember if anyone in the Games had ever used the Cornucopia as a makeshift shelter, but if the Careers were gone, she'd be setting up 'camp' there. No point in wandering around through fields and orchards where evil bunnies could attack; the thought of evil bunnies made her chuckle. She partly wished she had something to put her ax in so she didn't have to carry it around, but it was probably better for her to keep it out anyways.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Viktor was quite impressed with how Henry managed to kill all of the rabbit mutts. He definitely new how to use a weapon and it would come in handy if they came across the career pack. "I do not care where we go, put i think we need to put more distance between us and the career pack", Viktor said. He was not scared of them or anything, but sooner or later the career pack would turn on each other and do their work for them.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue301/301Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:44 pm

by the time Marcelina had caught up with her group, Henry had decapitated the rabbits with a single, fell swoop.

"impressive." she nodded approvingly, and kept it blunt at that. when he proposed the group divisions, she didn't see any objection come to her mind, and so she gave her nod of approval.

"Viktor's got a point," she agreed, "we need to put some distance between us and the career pack at the moment till we can think of a good way to exterminate them. the last I saw them they were heading up into the fields north of the Cornucopia."
she shrugged, as that was the extent of her information.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Rosalee Blu Turbine

District 8

Rosalee felt red flash across her face. She knew that Henry was probably right, and glancing at the rabbits, they didn't look very nice to eat. The tribute nodded at what Henry was saying, and then broke off in a run after Nefara. She didn't care about the other guy, because she didn't know him. It was hard to trust someone you don't know. Rose gave them a small wave before leaving. "Good luck guys." she said softly.

Turning on her heel, the tribute ran after Nefara. She wasn't going anywhere without the only person she trusted. Rosalee followed close behind her, not stopping to ask questions. She knew that Nefara wanted to get away from the careers as well.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:32 pm

(Rosalee, you still have to wait for Sor to post before you can make a second post)

For the third time D:
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Luke shook his head in disgust the girls didn't have a big chance to survive he knew that but they might until the mutts come. "Well Henry seems im with you guys and with that we will asighn gaurd duty's for the night time when we sleep" Luke said in a strong leading tone that in D3 no one would question but they didn't know what he was capable of so they might not follow. But Henry might be with him on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:25 pm

(Rosalee, if I posted my blue text then you can post once after it, you have to wait until I post the blue text again.)

Inside Rosalee's bag was a blanket.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 pm

[Alright, I guess I was getting very confused on that. I'll wait next time; that's a promise. I'm really sorry as well. I thought it was a certain number of posts, but now I know to wait. Sorry for wasting your time because you had to correct me]
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Henry Gale

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Tumblr_m7amugypUh1rtw9sh

Henry shrugged as he watched the two girls walk away, great, less dead weight to carry. but that left Luke, i guess he could go with them. He seemed strong enough. "Well ok, now that we they are gone we can move along. last time i checked the careers were headed north, so was that kid attlas, i know we all heard the cannon. That just means they are strong. Henry continued to stroll around his group talking about his plan. "so luke, i guess your'e with us now. That just means we are stronger. Now, first matter of order. we need to find an exit, the game makers would not of left us with just one big dome and three fields. So we all need to start searching in this area until we find something. After Henry was done talking he looked around, checking everywhere. He poked the ground with his sword so he did not fall into anything.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:53 pm

[i]Luke thought he remmembered were the attlas kis was."maybe the Attlas kid found a hole then got lost and the careeres found him and in that chaos we thought it was battle when they actually found a tunnle..." Luke said in a scary smart way wich scared him a lot.[i]
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Viktor nodded his head in agreement towards Henry. The Gamemakers would never have an arena this small, the games would not last long enough for them. So he went to work on trying to find an exit. He used the spear he had to prod around the ground, since that would most likely be the exit out of this dome. He made sure that he was not close enough to where he was prodding, just in case it was not an exit, but instead a trap that would kill someone who fell in.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:05 pm

(JJ, Luke can't possibly know all that crap, please be realistic.)
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue301/301Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Marcelina listened, and decided she wanted a few things clarified. "so wait," she remarked, "what kind of exit are we hunting for? are we going to confront the careers this early, or are we making our base of operations elsewhere?"
she would have also started poking around, but all she had was an axe, and then her bow and arrows. she glanced around to see if there were any large sticks or anything around her, especially given that they were in an orchard of trees. if she found something, she might be able to use it to check the ground for tunnels or traps.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 am

I also start poking around with my spear. I stop for a moment when Marcelina questions what we're doing. "We're probably looking for a tunnel of some sort. As for the careers, they may have found a tunnel elsewhere, but, hopefully if we find something, it won't connect to where they are." I say before resuming my search.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:04 pm

No Change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: The Arena :: 29th Arena :: The Dome :: West Orchards-
Jump to: