The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now

Go down 
+6
moon
Zesker
Sorella
JeromeOf6
Yeomen
Cowvus
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Left_bar_bleue1/1Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Empty
PostSubject: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:00 pm

I get a few feet into the trees, before I turn back around and face the cornucopia. I'm watching for both allies and enemies. I can still see movement in the distance, where I came from, people still fighting over the supplies. Then I see movement coming closer to me. I tense up, readying myself to fight.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Left_bar_bleue150/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Viktor came running toward Aaron. Aaron seemed to be ready to fight so he yelled to him, "Aaron its me, Viktor", hoping that he would not turn on him this soon into the games. Just in case, Viktor made sure that he held the spear in a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Left_bar_bleue150/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Henry Gale

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Jamie-Bell-jamie-bell-24223815-500-202

Henry finally reached the location where Aaron was. he was using his jacket to wipe the blood off of his sword. He noticed none of his other allies had joined yet. he walked up without saying anything, then he opens the backpack he collected to see what was inside of it. after he checked it he looked up at his ally. "Hey Aaron." Is all he says as he stands waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:41 pm

The three boys could hear the bushes rustling, it could be just the wind but that wasn't certain.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Left_bar_bleue1/1Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Tumblr_luz5hayo4q1qbm4md
I relax as I see who it is. I give them both a wave before opening my pack. Before I really look at anything, I hear movement in the bushes. "What was that?" I say, tightening my grip around the spear.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:47 pm

He heard the rustling in the bushes. He had no idea what it could be but he readied his weapon, just waiting for the moment when something would jump out at them or not. He made sure to set down his other supplies so he could solely use his spear.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Left_bar_bleue0/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Luke was safely away from the bloodbath heading towards the West orchards. He saw movement of Henry and another person. Luke caught up with Henry "Hey Henry i'm here who else are we waiting for?" Luke said with a wicked grin of adrenaline not fased by the horror of the destruction he passed.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Henry Gale

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Jamie_Bell_Speilberg-thumb-472x314-80341

Henry looks up as he sees viktor and luke. He nods at their direction. he was actually waiting for rosalee nefara and marcelina. but then he hears a sound from a bush. he throws an apple into it and waits for a response from the shrub.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Inside Henry's bag is a little shovel that could come in handy. The bush gave no response back to the apple.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now 2ibci35
Rosalee Blu Turbine

District 8
************************************************************************************

"It's alright, just wait and see..."

Rosalee's legs felt like they would give out from all the running that they had been doing. Then again, she didn't want to get caught with the career pack. They scared her almost more than death did. Rose looked at Nefara and sighed. They were in the middle of a huge orchard, and she didn't feel very safe. "I don't see high ground... we should probably keep walking...." she mumbled, still in a daze from the first few hours of being in the arena.

Rose's hair was a mess, but the tribute could care less. It wasn't like she had anyone to impress, but the sponsors, which usually didn't give gifts until needed. Right now, Rose was thinking about home, and how far away it was. She didn't like thinking negatively, but she had a feeling home was too far away. It wasn't likely that she would be returning. She sighed again and looked at Nefara for answers, or at least some words. she hears voices, but recolonizes them from training. She remembered Nefara talking about maybe being an ally with the boy from district five, and could that be him?

She heard the voices some more and kept walking, until she saw more tributes. A smile lit up her face as she waved at them, not really saying anything. It was like her voice was gone, because she was so happy to see more people. Rose wanted to be by more people, because she thought their odds of being killed were less. She stepped to the side so Nefara could see who they stumbled across.

"... your string of lights is still bright to me."

************************************************************************************

Last edited by Rosalee on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:55 pm

I see a few other people show up and give them a wave. They're not attacking, so neither will I. Besides, Henry seems to know them. "Well, hello everyone. I see most of us are here. But has anyone seen Marcelina or Laurie?" I say, glancing around in case I missed them. But they're nowhere in sight. With that established, I turn back to the backpack I grabbed, hoping to find something good in it while we discuss our next plans.
Back to top Go down
IAteYourRainbow

IAteYourRainbow

Female Posts : 25
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nefara Sen

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Nefara “Freckles” Rin
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Nefararinsmall

Nefara didn't speak, although she saw an apple come near she and Rosalee. She broke holding hands with Rose, picking it up and looking ahead for a moment before seeing that it was just Henry. She didn't speak, instead coming to stand near the group, slightly behind Henry and analyzing the faces of the others. Their alliance was big. Too big.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Rosalee Blu Turbine

District 8

Rosalee could sense her ally's unease. There must be too many of them in a large group. The girl didn't think that the Game Makers would surely take out their fury on them if they stuck together. Bigger groups would've made their job easier, too easy in fact. Rose, however, hoped that she could have at least one peaceful night before they all split up.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:30 pm

(You cannot post again after your last post until the GM posts Rosalee)
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Left_bar_bleue0/150Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Luke could see that the group was big infact it reminded him of the pack the bigger the pack the harder it was for the predators to kill them. "this group is good the bigger we are the harder we will be to kill..we must stay in at least a group of three to be safe" Luke said with a hilariouse evil grin.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Henry Gale

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now 2225527_o

Henry watched as rosalee walked out and he acknowledged her by nodding. he knew he had to check out the bush though. so he slowly steps up with his sword drawn in a blocking position. "hello?" says Henry as he opens up the bush.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Viktor listened to what luke was saying, his logic made perfect sense to him. "I agree with you luke, we need to stay in groups", he said aloud. The thought of being harder to kill was a good thought. But sooner or later, the gamemakers would probably decide to break them which could kill some of us.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Soon enough a fluffy rabbit hopped out of the bush with a five other friends. They seemed innocent but soon enough each on attacked a tribute.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now 20258398

(Everyone takes this damage, each rabbit had 50 hp)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Aw cute fluffy bun- wait, is it attacking me? I jab my spear at the rabbit thing, attempting to both hold it off and deal some damage. I hadn't expected there to be mutts so soon, especially right after a bloodbath. Oh well, the gamemakers must want this show over pretty quick.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Blockedc
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Viktor noticed that some rabbits had come out for the bush that was rustling the moment before. But all of a sudden the started to attack them! The gamemakers had decided to send mutts alrady? It is almost unheard of for them to do that. But Viktor went into full attack and defense mode. He held his spear in a defensive position awaiting the first attack.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Blockedc
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Left_bar_bleue301/301Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:19 am

she had been off to a late start, but Marcelina was finally away from the Cornucopia with the supplies she wanted. part of her had considered just camping out there and defending it like a fortress... but apparently waiting for action was a good way to get The Capitol's eyes on you, and not in the good way. if the games got too boring for them, they'd "spice things up" with all sorts of deadly things that Marci wouldn't like. it was common sense, really.

she trudged on upwards, remaining cautious in case something or someone of a less-than-savory nature was up there. luckily for her... this wasn't the case. instead, she ran into a group of kids, most of which she recognized as her alliance.
Being the woman of a few words that she was, she didn't say anything, but did nod in their direction, at first.

As she got closer to them, she realized they were already attacking something... although said something looked pretty lame. rabbits? was this some sort of mockery because no one received a training score higher than 9?
well, Marcelina was not about to become the victim of Baby's First Hunger Games Arena, and this wouldn't stand for her.
she set her axe and her makeshift "bag" down, pulling out her bow and an arrow. she took aim at one of the rabbits and let loose. If she hit it... good. if she didn't, it'd at least draw attention to her, both from her allies, and because she was ready to kill something, especially if it was just a mutt.
Wyoming carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:46 am

Rosalee Blu Turbine

District 8

Rosalee smiled at the fluffy white rabbit that came from the bush. She liked rabbits, they seemed friendly enough. It was like something in the arena wasn't trying to kill them. Then the bunnies began attacking. "What? Aww....." Rose thought sadly. She slung off her backpack and covered the rabbit with it, having no other weapon to defend herself with. Then again, she hoped that rabbits weren't that big of a threat. It seemed to squirm out of her backpack and tried to bite her again.

Frowning, Rose tried hitting the creature with her backpack. It seemed like a pitiful weapon, but it was all she had. The tribute made a mental note to try and find a weapon sometime. She saw that everyone else seemed to have one.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:46 am

The member 'Rosalee' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Missm
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Luke couldn't help but chuckle at the pathetic Mutts they were harmless just little meals for this group what a great Mela these will make. "Hahahaha look at these pathetic things cath them and we shall feast on their meat!" Luke cried with delight Going for a bunny that was trying to attack him

Zesker carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Arrow-19
Added in the attack -Gaz
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Henry Gale

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now 2225527_o

Henry jumped back and attempted a block with his sword, but he fails and gets bit. He then pulled out his knife and jumped around all the bunnys attempting to slit their throat. "Take that!" Yelled Henry after his attack

JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safely away from the cornicopia...for now   Safely away from the cornicopia...for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safely away from the cornicopia...for now
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: The Arena :: 29th Arena :: The Dome :: West Orchards-
Jump to: