The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 10 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 10 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:17 am

The luxury of the speeding train awaits the tributes...
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Train Left_bar_bleue135/150District 10 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:47 pm

District 10 Train JonnyBlanciak

Asher sat on the train, awaiting the newest tributes. He was beginning to become tired of doing the same thing every year. He tried to remember the two's names. Aaron, and someone else. He couldn't remember the girl's name.
Asher looked to the door, and then drank the last of his vodka, which wasn't to much. Just enough to give him a little wake up call. It was time to work, serious mode.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Train Left_bar_bleue1/1District 10 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:22 pm

I finally step onto the train after acting happy for the capitol cameras. It's such a relief not to have to constantly smile and act like I know what I'm doing. Now, my first order of business is to find my mentor, Asher. I grip the blue stone of Ashley's necklace, now my token, and open the first door in site, preparing to have to move on. Lucky for me, I picked the right room. I let out a sigh and say, "Well, that was easy. I was expecting to play a game of hide-and-seek."
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Train Left_bar_bleue135/150District 10 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Asher shook his head. "Nope. I'm normally here, waiting for the tri...you guys." Asher quickly says. He doesn't want them to feel like animals. He stood up and walked over to the boy, Aaron, Asher guessed. "I'm Asher, your mentor. You must be Aaron."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:45 pm

I nod. "Yeah, that's me," I say, "So, since you're the mentor, you got any helpful tips for surviving?." I get right to the point, not wanting to linger on making friends with anyone unless they want me too.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:34 pm

They were always to the point. Asher knew that the tributes never wanted to chat. They wanted to know how to survive.
"Let's sit down..." Asher said to him, Aaron. He motioned to the chair he was sitting in just moments before.
"What you need," Asher began. "Is for the sponsors to like you. That means you have to give them what you want. And they want a story. A good story." Asher said, retelling what he had told last-year's tributes. "What story do you have to tell? A tragic love-tale? A boy who wants to get revenge? Someone who just wants to go back home to a normal life. Or are you doing this to show a younger sibling how awesome their big brother is?" Asher rambled off some idea's that Aaron could play.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 pm

I sit down and listen to Asher's advice, wondering if this is the same speech he gave to Ashley. It probably is. "I guess you could say my story's of revenge. I want to win for my sister. She died last year," I say when he's done.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Asher nodded to Aaron. "Well, during the interview, if they ask what you plan on doing, or what your strategy is, then you need to tell them, with all seriousness 'I'm doing this for my sister. I want to win so I can avenge her death.'. It may not be true, but you have to at least pretend it is." Asher said, looking the tribute right in the eye. This is how he would get sponsors, how he could win. "Sponsors equal food, and sometimes, they're could be your lifeline." He said, remembering when he had been in the games. He hadn't won that way, but figured out later on that sponsors could be a tribute's lifeline.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:39 pm

I nod, remembering last games when a sponsor sent Ashley a first aid kit and sword, two things she had needed desperately. "Yeah, I've watched a sponsor save a life or two before," I say, "Anything else I can do to win them over?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 10 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Train   District 10 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 10 Train
Page 1 of 1