The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue95/15015-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: 15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN)   15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Harris walks around the Academy early, it's empty until a few days, but he decided to play around with the Kunai. He wonders what the Academy will be like when the tributes walk in. He clumsily bumps into the Bow&Arrow rack and topples over it. He locates a first aid kit and sits there, laughing at himself.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/15015-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: 15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN)   15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:09 am

((Kaira isn't 15 yet but I'll join in)
The new academy. For them. Kaira wasn't very thrilled. It was for the games. The games....it had killed his poor brother. Kaira grimaced at the thought. Even thouh her friends urged her to join the 12-14 class, Kaira wasn'rt very thrilled in it. She wandered around the center and found a nearly empty class, with only one kid inside. She popped her head in and whispered.
“Hi,”
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/15015-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: 15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN)   15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Riskof10 wrote:
Harris walks around the Academy early, it's empty until a few days, but he decided to play around with the Kunai. He wonders what the Academy will be like when the tributes walk in. He clumsily bumps into the Bow&Arrow rack and topples over it. He locates a first aid kit and sits there, laughing at himself.

-Jake Male, Age 16-
Typical morning, when Jake had walked into the training center, he noticed a kid on the ground with a rack of bows and arrows on the ground. The kid was laughing to him self. Before the kid turned around, Jake rolled his eyes, turned around, and walked on to the knife throwing station. Ignoring the fresh bruise on his cheek that burned like fire, he lost him self in throwing knives.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue135/15015-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: 15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN)   15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Stella Archer
15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Tumblr_m8eimcOzGJ1qclu25o1_500
15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Stella10
--------------------

Stella walked into the training gym. She wanted to be a tribute, she really did. And the best way to prep being a tribute was to start training now. When she walked in the room, Stella saw other kids around her age. There were two boys in there already, and one girl, Stella making a second. She slipped in quietly, not really wanting to be seen by the others just quite yet. She brushed her blonde hair behind her ear, and made her way quietly to the archery range, only to find someone had knocked them over. So Stella quickly turned around, making it look like she hadn't done anything at all, and instead, made her way to the knife-throwing to work on her aim. There, Stella found someone else, but figured that he might be able to help her.
"Are you any good at this?" Stella asks him.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/15015-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: post to pip    15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Throwing knives. Jake was lost in his own world.
"Hey are you good at this?"
Jake shot around and almost through a knife at a little girl.
"Okay, 1st off, lesson number one, NEVER sneak up on someone that has a knife in their hand, seccond, yeah course I am. Why?"
Jake hated little kids. Even if she wasn't actually little. But still.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue135/15015-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: 15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN)   15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Stella Archer
15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Tumblr_makefzf45G1ror6v2
15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Stella10
--------------------

"Oh, uh, sorry..." Stella said, scared out of her mind. After all, she had almost been shot at. She listened as the guy said he was good at the knifes. Stella smiled, as she had begun getting excited.
"You're good! I was wondering... Could you, uhm..." Stella quickly looked around for her mother, even though Stella knew her mother was nowhere near here. She didn't see anyone else who seemed familiar, so Stella looked back to the boy with her grey eyes. "Could you... teach me...?" She asks quietly.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: 15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN)   15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Oceania Wave

I quietly walk into the Training Center, scratching my right arm. I twirl the blue ends of my hair as I skip over to the spears sector. I quietly pick up a spear, toss it around in my hand, then I get into throwing position... BAM! I rip the dummy's lower intestines out as the spear goes right through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN)   15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15-18 Year Old Training Sector (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1