The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's been a whole year already? :O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
It's been a whole year already? :O Left_bar_bleue0/150It's been a whole year already? :O Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

It's been a whole year already? :O Empty
PostSubject: It's been a whole year already? :O   It's been a whole year already? :O Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:20 am

I haven't posted anything since last year!!! D:
In all seriousness, I know it hasn't been long since I said anything. It's barely been a week, I think. However, as before, I want to wish everyone a happy holidays. ^.^ I hope everyone had a good start to the new year! It's a fresh beginning, a blank slate. 2016 is also a leap year, so we get an extra day to accomplish our goals. ;D Even if you're in crippling debt, struggling in school, dealing with family issues, or still just trying to figure out how life works, I know the new year has something special in store for you. And because I love you guys, I can guarantee the somethings are good. ;3 So here's to memories to come, future plots, ships yet to be made, and Games soon to be played~!
(I feel so professional writing this. Then again, I'm probably gonna look at this when I'm not tired tomorrow and cringe, haha. o3o)
Back to top Go down

It's been a whole year already? :O
Page 1 of 1