The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Day Training (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Another Day Training (open) Left_bar_bleue150/150Another Day Training (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

Another Day Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Another Day Training (open)   Another Day Training (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Another Day Training (open) 600full-bonnie-wright_large

Viridiana Sovari stood there in her training clothes that consisted of very short black shorts and a tight grey shirt that complemented her curves perfectly. She gripped the two daggers she had picked up from weapon rack, looking at targets she had laid out across the entirety of the room. She examined which ways the target were facing, imagining that they had faces and she had to eliminate all of them without being seen. She took one deep breath and ran one hand with the handle of the dagger across her forehead, brushing her red hair behind her ear. She ran towards the first target silently and crouched. She reached the target in a matter of seconds, reached over the right shoulder of the dummy and grabbed its throat so if it was a real person it could not scream and give away her position. She quickly stabbed a dagger where the heart would have been and dragged the dummy behind a weapons rack. She continued like this until all of the dummies were taken care of and she was satisfied. She gave a little smirk as she walked to get a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Another Day Training (open) Left_bar_bleue150/150Another Day Training (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Training (open)   Another Day Training (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Mars walked into the training hall, with his swords in his hand. He saw that there was already there, it was Vi. Mars watched as she made easy work of her targets. Not wanting to distract her, he remained silent and took a seat on a near by bench.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Training (open)   Another Day Training (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:00 pm

Vi did not have to look to notice that someone had walked into the room. She knew this room better then any other place except where she slept. She slowly walked towards she kept her water bottle. She glanced over at the person who walked in, it was Mars. He was very muscular for his size and was pretty good with heavier weapons. "Men always have to use the biggest weapons", Vi thought to herself as she put the daggers she used in her self made wrist sheaths. She walked over towards Mars with a water bottle in one hand and sat down on the other end of the bench. She knew that he was accustomed to people looking up to him so she opened her mouth and said,"You really should try to tread lighter, I could hear you from a mile away."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Training (open)   Another Day Training (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Mars looked up, surprised when Vi told him that he was noisy. "OH, Im sorry, I didnt mean to disturb you." He replied. "But I guess I failed with that." he added quietly, blushing a little. Mars stood up, and pulled out his sword, he began to hack and swipe at one of the dummies near by. "You looked pretty good out there." He replied not breaking stride.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Training (open)   Another Day Training (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:11 am

Vi smiled as she saw the look on his after she said it. She did expect a different reaction to instead of an apology. This told her that he was a whole lot smarter and in control of himself than she had thought before. She watched as he got up and started to hack away at a dummy. She listened to the sounds of how the blades were hitting the dummy. They were hitting hard and with only one big thump with each hit. She decided to finally answer his compliment after 10 seconds or so of sitting there watching him. "Thank you. You swing a mean sword", Vi said as she got up from the bench and started to flick her wrists which caused the daggers to spin into her wrists. She walked over by where he was and set up a machine that once you hit one of the arms on it, another arm would come down to try and hit you. Then she started to go to work on it. "Is that the only weapon you know how to use", She asked Mars, still trying to gauge him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Training (open)   Another Day Training (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:39 am

I took a brief second to look over at Vi who was now training on the mechanical dummy. "No, I do a lot of work with axes, and my personal favorite, daggers." I replied. I decided to work on one of the mechanical targets as well, and moved over to were one was set up. "How about you? What else do you like to use?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Training (open)   Another Day Training (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 am

She looked over at Mars as he spoke to her, still working on the mechanical dummy. She did not take him as a guy who would use daggers in a battle, but she had been surprised more then she was use to. It was starting to unnerve her just how much she had been wrong about this guy. "I like daggers the most. Besides, shouldn't a dainty girl like me use dainty weapons like these", she said as she held up her daggers in a pose that showed off her curves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Training (open)   Another Day Training (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Day Training (open)
Page 1 of 1